>>88788079

It's a sweet mixture of desperation and fear. He knows once Trump is in he will undo his pathetic ""'legacy"""

it sounds like he is afraid of the alternative choice he has if it looks like she won't win.

>hillary leading in polls by 5+ in late october
>marshal law

O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OKIE DOKE

So he's not really sure Hillary is going to win? Is this the time for fear?

Why the "really really really"?

Sounds very forced as if through coercion or duress

I really, really, really like this image

Not even trump
Hillary will straight up hatefuck his legacy because she'll realize she missed her chance to be immortalized forever

Even Collin Powell says thats probably whats going to happen if she doesn't win

>Obama in charge of understanding that it's not the President's job to "elect" the next President

How does this guy have a degree in constitutional law?

Haha, Obama: where did you find her?

nobody is sure who will win. i was referring more to his implying "she either wins or else i get a 3rd term".

Knowledge just makes it easier to break.

I love how we're basically living in the House of Cards series. I can only imagine what is going on behind closed doors. I wonder how many of them just fucking hate each other and curse each other out before they put on a smiling face and head outside.

I-I-IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

>thanks, lori

what happens if hillary dies before her inauguration

Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

Have this (you), it's all yours my friend.

Nothing like House of Cards I imagine, these people aren't subtle or intelligent.

That comes later.

Can i save this too please?

okie doke

Trump is going to undo most of Obama's legacy items in his first week of office, because most of Obama did was issue executive orders or could be easily undone by new executive orders.

Of course he's scared. If Trump gets elected, the only thing they will write about Obama in the history books will be "he was the black one."

He also told Brits to vote stay, they went and did the opposite.

I I I I I I REALLY REALLY REALLY, UH, LIKE HILLARY

>[nervousness intensifies]

Nobody in that campaign has realized how stupid and counter message the "love trumps hate" line is for them yet?

Of course, take it my friend!

>I really really really...
Is this intentional?

Thanks Lori

why in the fuck is it remotely acceptable for the current president to openly support and campaign for one of the current candidates

He's a nigger.
You "people" excuse everything as long as a nigger is doing it. Or a woman. Or a jew. Or anything that's not an european male really.

How is this legal? You limit presidents to two terms and they pull this shit

It's actually scary how good of a campaigner he is. You can tell that he fucking hates Hillary and is only there because she's such a fuckup. He'd rather be doing anything else.

Even when he wants to talk about Hillary he keeps going back to himself because there's nothing good about her, and I think he resents everything about that; that even though she's a talentless hack she almost beat him through party shenanigans and is now in charge of the Democratic Party, possibly leading it to the grave.

Say what you want about King Nigger, he's really good at turning his terrible presidency into a positive. Hillary's just too much of an idiot to figure out a way to use that to her advantage without Obama literally doing it for her.

>Kek Knows
>Obama Knows
Shes dead folks

They're so desperate, that they might assassinate Trump.

That'd be completely retarded.

>Underrated
>For a leaf

You say that like they have a choice.
Their multigenerational plan to destroy western civilisation is about to be nullified in less than a year, just because of one man.

Killing Dahnald would mean making a martyr out of him and gifting the presidency to Pence.

Seriously fuck King Nigger and his narcissism. I hope Trump shits all over his legacy and the American public shits all over his kike propaganda movie.

Our president being a puppet of this broad should tell you something.

should have backed Israel harder then nigger

I really, really, really like this candidate.

>telling people what to do
>ever

even if anyone really supported Hillary at this point, statements like this should really anger them and only push them towards Trump or not going to election at all, which would benefit Trump also

what was Obomobos plan?

I think it's closer to The Thick Of It, petty infighting, snide dealmaking and an undercurrent of resentment between all important people

>How is this legal? You limit presidents to two terms and they pull this shit

It shouldn't be. There was never really a precedent for this.

It's common courtesy in US politics that the current president stays out of the affairs of the nominees. What Obama is doing is absolutely disgusting.

Obama is probably massively more intelligent than you and the vast vast majority on this board. Denying that makes you even dumber than average despite how much we may disagree with him.

It's hilarious Hillary needs Obama and Bill to be out on the campaign trail for her because she's too decrepit to do it herself.

reminds me of this

I'm not racist.
I really really like subhumans.