Women don't stand up in fear of losing everything. Men SHOULD!

The woman wouldn't say anything for fear of losing everything, yet she wants men to stand up so they can lose everything for her?

This is why Weinstein may be wrong but those bitches are equal as him!

Part 2

women always want men to do everything for them, they are children.

That bitch is a lizard too
I fucking know it
I fucking hate this timeline

>le women are empowered and independent
>"MEN PLEASE HELP MEE YOU COWARDS"

I thought the point of feminism was that the women could stand up for themselves and any man who assumes they can't and decides to whiteknight and step in is inherently a sexist pig who sees women as weaker and inferior and in need of his protection/intervention

They're worse desu.

There aren't many things in this world that can outkike a kike, but woman is one of them.

Good fucking GOD why do people post this shit on fucking Twitter of all places?

>I'M A STRONK AND INDEPENDENT WOMYN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN
>AAAAH HELP ME MEN

at least she's acknowledging that women are weak and need men to protect them. problem is most men are weak too

> some guy harrassed me at a bar and I literally could have just asked the bartender or bouncer for help or just left but I stayed and didn't ask anyone for help and it's everyone's fault but mine

Yeah OK.

>Women need daddy to hold their hand for their entire life

Ok sweetie but you wanted equality,you wanted to be strong and liberated

You see the errors in your logic there?

Twitter exposing the submissive victim

>why didn't other men step in when some creepo hollywood agent was sexuality assaulting me
because you call the police the and take his stand and ruin the life of any beta white knight faggot that tired to step in you stupid whore

take his side*

What I find funny is no one questions the morality of the victims that took a pay out rather than stopping the Jew from raping more women.

Their inaction led to more raped

Did he actually rape anyone or is this just white bill cosby?

>I'm a princess rescue me
>naw that's alright
>YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM

Roastie sad cuz roastie getting male attention from a non-Chad? BAWWW POOR ROASTIE SO ROASTED!!! DO YOU NEED A SAFE SPACE? DO YOU NEED A PUPPY?

ROAST IN HELL, ROASTIE.

>no one questions the morality of the victims that took a pay out rather than stopping the Jew from raping more women.

yea Sup Forums doesn't exist

AHH TONY HELP

We have completely fucked Western civilization and both men and women are at fault.

>I know it seems like it's the Jews doing this sexual harassment business because it always is but IT'S NOT!
>It's men!
>All men!

Pretty much.

>Be the guy I can friendzone
LOL

Jews will take your foreskin to make a profit. Women will take your foreskin because they're fucking psychos that think foreskin cream makes their faces less haggard.

>Make it about women, goyim! Hate women!

Untrue. I post infographics on Sup Forums spreading dubiously cited facts, and whenever someone from Europe posts, I call them Muhammed. I am the last line of defense.

>men...... not kikes
These roasties deserve it t b h. Also

>sacrifice yourself so that women don't have to do something about it
Lel

Let it burn.

Why would men protect women when women are just going to act like "Modern Women" anyways? It's a lot cause.

You are but one half-man.

Exactly. We give them equal rights in everything and yet they still complain "do more for us, you're not helping enough! worthless!" if women were actually held accountable, like for real, they would learn quickly their rightly place besides a man instead of trying to be his equal or successor

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST BLOW IT UP

BLOW IT ALL UP

I WAS FULLY WILLING TO BE THAT GUY AND I FUCKING SUFFERED FOR IT

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Where did I condone Jews in my post?

Who? Literally who?

He didn't rape anyone
Bitches sucked him dry because they wanted to be in movies

I heard "i need a hero" playing as i read this.

Fuck off rebbit