Point Emerging Probably Entering

What does it mean? The "point" is either a newborn universe (big bang, chaos), or a universe about to enter a singularity. Whatever it is, it's colliding (entering) our universe as we speak. Hence the meme magic, as predicted in 1986 by P.E.P.E as well as in ancient times by the egyptians.

Pepe is not synonymous with Kek. The frog is just a herald. Kek is the cosmic meme, the result of a foreign universe seeping into our own.

It all makes sense. Picture two water bubbles merging into one, except on a cosmic scale.

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2010-12-scientists-evidence-universes.html
www2.kek.jp/proffice/archives/feature/2009/Cosmophysics.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

honestly what the hell makes people believe that the laws of physics go all totally insane just beyond the visible matter in our universe?

[Citation Needed]

The laws you refer to also go totally insane on a quantum scale. It's really only applicable to our visible universe since that's what it was built upon.

phys.org/news/2010-12-scientists-evidence-universes.html

Is OP's picture what the Bible was describing?

But they pretty much do. Not quite to this scale but quantum physics just does what it wants. They dont need no rules

get this jew shit outta here :)

Religiousfags.

They also say that the laws of physics as we know them used to be different on earth. This is why we cannot trust carbon dating techniques which show bones being older than the religious earth is supposed to exist.

It's really sad and pathetic

To a certain degree, probably. The lord speaks in geometry.

All this is just a precursor to mass enlightenment.

Will there be a slight loss of individuality when it happens? Sure. To realize you and everyone else are all part of the same whole, will have that affect. However, it's important to maintain a balance between individuality and collectivism.

multiverse is only a theory, but yeah strange shit.

>Pepe is proof about a universe about to enter a singularity.
K keep me posted

Dubs don't lie

sure
www2.kek.jp/proffice/archives/feature/2009/Cosmophysics.html
>Perhaps you have sat on a dark mountaintop, surrounded by imponderable numbers of shimmering stars and galaxies glued on the penetrating darkness of the sky, and listened to the silence of the cosmos. Perhaps you have felt the commanding forces of the cosmos urge you to ponder the deep cosmic processes yet unfathomable to human beings.

individuality is overrated. anyway the very idea of individuality and most concepts are built on things that have nothing to do with enlightenment

>But they pretty much do.

Good going providing any evidence at all

Time runs backwards on a quantum level. Can't explain that.

I used to think along those lines but I'm now convinced that mass enlightenment is a meme, you can't have such a thing in a chaotic universe. Individuality is nice, cling to your ego.

I recognize that every cell in your body doesn't have individuality, but our cells aren't sentient beings. Individuality is what makes humanity great. Collectivism is what will take humanity to the next level, but I think individuality has a part to play in the awakening still.

You're posting on the hive mind right now. You have very little individuality here. But still some. The distinction and separation of individuals is still important.

I once entered enlightened state by figuring out that without the suns light I wouldn't see the colored buttons on my remote.

But even without me seeing them, the colors would still be there.

I don't get why monks have to waste years and years to reach enlightenment.

I was once enlightened by my own intelligence.

Wow that false false equivalency... Your limited understanding does not give you the logical right to call someone insane for making strange assumptions (on a theoretical level) about the nature of strange holes. Even Stephen hawking thinks that the edges of black hole horizons will answer the questions of the nature of our "reality"

>implying a chaotic universe promotes any distinction or "grouped" organization of the patterned data/matter within...

HahahahahahahahHahahHHahahahahahahah

Stop talking all retarded, that's not what happens.

QM has rules it follows, they're just unintuitive. The laws of the macro-scale universe arise from QM, it's just like a gas though-- individual particles can decide to do something completely random, but it's unlikely, and with so many interactions happening at once, the probabilities win out. We never see, for example, a person quantum tunnel to the other side of the universe even though the laws of QM allow it.

i.e., it's like a gas because, while the movement of any individual gas particle behaves like a bouncing ball, en masse, we get the phenomena of air pressure, wind etc... all predictable behaviors.

Imagine my dick merging into your wifes mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

POINT
EMERGING
PROBABILITY
ENTERING

SHADILAY EVERYONE