Does your movie theater serve pizza?

Does your movie theater serve pizza?

I'll never get the big deal about pizza. Warm cheesy bread, spoiled by unwanted tomatoes.

Mine has a Zafiro's Pizzeria that sells pizza and alcohol you can bring into theater.

My movie theater serves chicken fingers with sweet potato fries. I've never understood why and no one who works there seems to know.

the one on the left is obviously superior. the one on the right looks like one of those shitty frozen pizzas, but i guess thatsthejoke.jpg

I don't have a problem with people eating in the cinema, only when it's smelly food. My cinema serves hot dogs and shit that utterly stink and it's irritating.

Christ, the fat pie on the right looks disgusting.
The pizza on the left looks really great.

t. eurofag

Kill yourselves.

The sauce is the best part you freak

>yuropeons think left looks good
>when it's almost as bad as their women

It does, in fact.

No, but my gas station does

why must you pretend

>American "food"

>doesn't like pizza
i dont know, you might be a robot

>3.89/gallon

The crust of a neapolitan pizza is great you dummy

I fucking hate caseys. Im a truck driver and sometimes i stop at rural caseys in the midwest for my 30 min govt mandated break. I was at one last week in iowa. I can assure you they are the shittiest convenience stores in the country.

At my local theater (Regal), the only pizza they serve are mini Freschetta pies... only the best.

>"I-Im big boned."

does delivery pizza really only cost $5 in burgerland?
here it costs £20 and taste like cardboard.

Ameriburgers and europoors are missing out on the true godtier pizzachain

Its an american has never had real food episode.

I think it's a kids/young people thing.

I remember loving pizza so damn much as a kid. We'd go to Pizza Hut and feast on one of those Big Foot pizzas.

Now I'm 35 and don't get much a thrill from eating it anymore. It feels mostly like eating bread.

Texasfag here, specifically Austin, It's about 8 bucks for me usually

I dunno dude im all over the midwest railroading(also HOS) and at least they have warm food which is hard to come by in small towns 24/7.

>Now I'm 35 and don't get much a thrill from eating
You're not supposed to reddit.

ugh the fact that I can't really eat pizza anymore depresses the fuck out of me.

that's still insanely cheap. no wonder america has a reputation for being overweight.

Mine has a Papa John's and fully serviced bar inside it that delivers to your seat in the theatre. Extremely based.

you stopped at a bad Casey's then
Casey's is rest stop kino

Go back queer.

seriously how the fuck have they still not invented delivery? all these eurofags do is talk, talk, talk, but they are actually fucking retarded

Casey's pizza is 1000% K I N O. dat cheese

I'd say Casey's is a coinflip on quality. If it's a small town, yeah its probably going to be shit. Kum & Go is consistently the cleanest fyi

Yeah your mom got my big bone lol

ain't a fag and fuck knows where you want me to go to.

Well Why can't you eat pizza, explain yourself?

So, what aren't we allowed to do now? Get old or eat pizza? Or we have to live pizza? Gosh, all you new kids make up so many new rules to this Sup Forums club you've invented, I sure did like when Sup Forums was the place for all the people who didn't fit in anywhere else but I sure your secret club rules are for the better!

because i'm unable to digest the dough properly so it tears up my intestinal track and makes me shit blood.

unless the cheese goes right to the edge you can't brag about fucking anything

>makes me shit blood

free toppings for a second pizza

As a European I vastly prefer the right. HOWEVER two things can be said:
>the European one is made clumsily by inexperienced chefs and you rarely eat an actually good one
>the Amerifat one is sometimes improperly cooked and the dough isn't thoroughly cooked