If you were in a position of power in hollywood... what would you do?

if you were in a position of power in hollywood... what would you do?

Ummm...not rape?

Just spitballin' here.

R

Try to make good movies.

hire a stylist and personal trainer. i mean jesus

make sure i destroy my jealous brother before he destroys me

The right thing

subvert the jews

He didn't rape anyone.

tits or gtfo

Make a movie exposing Jews for killing Jesus.

Were they attracted to him or did they just do it for the money? I had the same thoughts about the latest Cirb Your Enthusiasm episode. I couldn't tell if the hooker was really attracted to the baseball player. She had yelled, "that feels good," so I'm guessing she was attracted to him.

marry a hot Japanese waifu

Based mel. Glad he is stuck it up to (((Them))). I hope he continues to make kino.

Take advantage but in an above the board way, like how Derek Jeter used to fuck a new woman every night and send them away with a gift basket.

Exactly the same. He is like 60, his life is already over and even now he won’t have to go to jail or anything. He got to spend the best years of his life fucking the hottest young girls looking to make it in Hollywood. Many of them we never got to see because they decided they didn’t like Hollywood after taking all that dick for a few bit pieces.

He can thank cowards like Jolie for enabling him and not putting their money where their mouth is. It makes me confident that I can rape girls and get away with it if I ever become a millionaire.

Not use my power to take advantage of people who are relying on me.

Not sure how someone can go there and still live with themselves.

If I looked like this guy, face transplant.

Is he Sup Forums's problematic fave?

what if thats what his brother did

>what would you do?

>Go to my favorite artist's concerts, probably hang out with them if they're cool
>Shitpost occasionally on twitter
>Buy a 25% stake on twitter to make sure I won't get banned
>Convince Disney to work on more experimental projects like Fantasia 2000 and maybe bring 2D back
>Troll actors/actress occasionally when bored
>Fund David Lynch and more on kinos than blockbuster flicks

Just imagine the possibilities this is like Sup Forums's dream

this is /ourguy/

I would be honestly fine with one hot model wife who's with me for the money

take care of myself and get /fit/ and /fa/ so that I dont look like a mix between a troll doll and pancake batter. Seriously, hollywood is full of fashion fags and fitness gurus and I wouldnt be hurting for money to afford them. Keep myself presentable and dont use my authority for sex, id have respect over fear and use that to get laid. This guy had to becuase he had no other means to get any, you think a fucking model or actress will see this human blob fish and think "damn Id like a roll from that oven" when they have an equal to greater amount of male models and actors that will crawl to them?
Its not rocket science this stuff

i miss the old conservative hollywood (clint eastwood, marlon brando era), today there's only degenerates who hide their true self beneath a liberal progressive mask.

notice how every single person involved in this is actively political left-leaning. it's all just a show. they pander to mass (young) audiences to try and make themselves look righteous and morally just.

Make a Transformers movie people actually like.

start a video game company instead.

>notice how every single person involved in this is actively political left-leaning
Who else is involved in this, again?

Yeah, Stallone is go...oh wait.

Jim Cameron is go....oh wait

Schwarzen...wait, he's still there too.

Even Eastwood still makes movies.

Wait a second...are you retarded?

Expose the jews

There's gotta be plenty of women throwing themselves at rich men.

Why not just fuck those girls? He obviously just likes it when he uses his power to fuck girls that don't want to fuck him. But some girls are genuinely attracted to success, and he doesn't want those girls, he wants the girls that don't want to fuck him at all.

still rape but go through extreme measures to protect my identity.
>make an actress who wants to get the movie role get strapped down on a bed face down ass up while blindfolded and wearing earmuffs
>fuck the shit out of her
>have her taken away without knowing who fucked her

There's a good goy.

same as him but the actresses would want to have sex with me because im fit and attractive and not some fat wormy looking jew

did he say they didn't

>don't cast her
Perfect ending desu.

Id probably act just like Harvey insofar as fucking anything that moved, only I would stay fit and attractive. I wouldn't rape any girls, I'd simply deny careers to the ones who didn't want to fuck me. All the others I would make sure they wanted for nothing, and I'd even work to keep them in pictures as they got older.

Basically, I'd play it like a white man would, not an unternensch jew.

Do the same except record the whole deal with the actress saying "I consent"

I wonder if there is some exec out there with white ancestry who preys on Jew broads

Also the most shocking thing about all of this is that you've got a man with this much money and power who is still this beta around women. I can't wrap my head around it

name an alpha jew

Julian Edelman

Be known as the guy that gives actors with potential a chance at stardom by proving themselves through hard work and dedication. After they suck my dick, or course.

look at that face, just look at that fucking face, no seriously, look at it. does all of this seriously come off as a surprise to anyone?

guy has creepy rapist kidnapper murderer written all over him. were he a couple millions shorter on cash and working a blue collar trucking job he'd already have been jailed decades ago

I'd fund a new Dune film.

King David

I would make movies

Make some decent movies instead of spit of jewish Oscarbait year after year.

I know a guy who is a literal who casting director for shitty tv shows, and he gets the pussy thrown at him just to put their headshot in front of any director in town.

>beta around women

Wow that is not what is happening.

Begging for sex and throwing a tantrum is a perfectly standard Chad move. They just never stop doing it and never say when it doesn't work. Virgins might do it once a year, AT MOST, Chads do it once a week.

>name an alpha jew

We can't have this argument, that's the problem. I'd say Kissinger but according to this, who knows what he was like around women?

Record every single conversation I'm part of, then begin to dismantle the Jewish oligarchy.

I mean I would touch the occasional boob or ass but I mean rape? Come on man.

Go to small towns, go to eat in a restaurant, and snatch people's fries off their trays, bolting out the door.

No one would ever believe them.

Liev knocks the ladies out like Mossad knocks down twin towers. This panties are at near free fall speed.

>near free fall speed

What is causing the friction to slow them?

Um... I don't think so sweetie

>JewManwithRadio.jpeg

Shut it down.

Probably keep my nose clean and focus on outing Pedowood so I can get rid of competition while also getting justice for all of the child actors who got railed by sleazy Jews.

If you're the hero of pedowood does that mean you can finally stop feeling guilty about your own pedophilic urges?

What exec did he piss off to make him so vilified so quickly?

>if you were in a position of power in hollywood... what would you do?
Heroin and Cocaine

You don't have to be in a position of power to do that lol. I'll introduce you to my sister, she lives in a trailer with her junkie boyfriend.

I'm a Christian so I'm a ethical person.

make the best destiny 2 clan ever

I wouldn't beg b list actresses to stand around while I masturbated into a potted plant thats for sure

I would make movies about how horrible jews are

>Heroin and Cocaine
>You don't have to be in a position of power to do that lol
Heroin and Cocaine with Models (while being ugly)

see

Have Sophie Lillis hypnotized then make her suck me off with eye contact

i would fuck olivia wilde all the time

Hes probably just the sacrificial lamb to take heat of everyone else

He didn't rape everyone*
fixed that

a few got away

wack off into a potted palm

Eliminate communism.

he should be hated for being a sleazy hollywood kike who makes money by producing shitty movies and being a general filthmonger not for exploiting stupid glorified prostitutes who would be homeless if they didnt suck his cock

This guy gets it.

leonard cohen probably, wasn't he known as womanizer

someone else has already taken his place

Not fuck desperate old ugly hags, that's sure.

Women only fucked him because they believed that he could actually blacklist them which he can't, were they too stupid to realise it doesn't work like that.

>Kissinger
he was a notorious womanizer

Create the Comfiest mansion on Earth. No expense spared.

Then invite people to my mansion and hopefully some people will even become my friends.

thats the saddest thing I've ever heard a-are you okay user?

Putting cyanide in other powerful people's drinks.

He literally did nothing wrong

This doesn't make sense, Sup Forums. So many of these celebrities claim to be feminists or spoke out against Trump for his "pussy grabbing" comments. Why are they staying quiet about a serial rapist in their own profession? Why aren't the likes of Kimmel of Meryp Streep speaking up about this?

Because they only care when it doesn't affect their careers. Hollywood is a snake pit.

not be a powerful jew that rapes goy women

This.

Nope, not okay at all.

Social anxiety has destroyed me as surely as my parents' narcissism.

To be fair, some of them are.

i heard space just opened up at Weinstein Co. i'd try that

Two chicks at the same time, man.

In a Guardian article I read an amusing comment from some feminist that "men need to speak up about this" because men can magically reach men in ways women can't.

What is this new magical power we men have, apparently?

Alpha men, men with power, don't listen to other men who are not Alpha.
A man challenging a man in a position of power is going to get his shit pushed in. Hard.