Fifteen years it took me, before I got this pun

Fifteen years it took me, before I got this pun.

Explain

The only thing I can think of is that somebody hungrier wouldn't forget to eat, and thus starve to death and stink up the place.

Employers and interviewers will sometimes not offer you a reasonable amount of money for a job, reasoning that someone out there needs the job more.

Hence "they want somebody hungrier".

Was dilbert always that fat

Is there any way to answer this question correctly?

"I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die" usually does the trick.

how is that a fault?

Vanity, because I have no faults

Wasted a bullet.

Really what they're asking is what is your greatest weakness for the job you're applying for. So saying you are a "perfectionist" definitely isn't the answer they are trying to get.

An actual character flaw that won't negatively impact the job you're applying for or significantly lower their opinion of you.

Affable social weakness.
"I'm terrible with people's names" (physical job)
"I'm not very strong" (desk job)

Give a minor flaw, and explain how you're trying to overcome in.

Why is Dilbert so fat in this strip?

Why the fuck have you been thinking about this for 15 years?

No, I used to read quite a bit and while he wasn't fit he was nowhere near obese

Companies want someone "hungry", who wants to work hard and get ahead.

I was thinking of how to answer the question, which reminded me of the comic that I read in The Dilbert Principle. The pun just suddenly clicked.

I usually answer about how scatter- brained I am, then show them my extensive 4inch planner with notes, tabs, schedules, etc. I have to keep it and check multiple times a day, or else I get lost in my own thoughts or projects.

They're normally impressed with my organizational skills. My planner has never failed.

>Is there any way to answer this question correctly?
Give a flaw that isn't TOO serious
Explain how it has impacted you
Explain how you were working on improving it

>My sleep patterns change between seasons, and I struggle to sleep during warmer months. I used to come to work tired every day and it was hard to get anything done. I had a talk with my doctor and started taking melatonin when I need to, it's been a lot better since.

Why would you have trouble sleeping when it's warm? It's cold that makes it hard to sleep and even harder to get out of bed.

Puns we didn't understand until much later?

I watched the Wallice and Gromit movie many years ago, but I didn't realize this guy's name was a pun until recently.

when did dilbert go so fat?

I always say "i'm bad at improvising in unpracticed situations like open-ended questions"

Not that user but in the cold I can bundle up and sleep like a cozy, comfy caterpillar. In the warm I toss and turn and sweat and can't sleep, I end up sticky even if I'm just sleeping on top of the covers and get acne on my back and face which causes further sleep discomfort.

This. The Cold is relatively easy to escape if you have the right stuff.
Heat on the otherhand is pretty hard, because I can't become MORE naked.

But then you're breathing cold air and wake up sick in the morning and on top of that you never want to get out of a warm bed or wake up into the cold terror that is winter.

Cold air isn't really an issue most the time.
Also I've gotten Summer colds too.

They want something that you have had trouble with and how you have worked to overcome it.

Nah man, you're breathing crisp air and wake up dry and comfy in the morning. And on top of that you get the benefit of the chilliness sparking you awake quicker followed by a toasty warm shower.

In the summer you wake up sweaty and tired and it's impossible to get moving without coffee. Then you have to deal with the stuffy humid air and have to endure an unpleasant mild to cold shower.

This is all bullshit.
All I wan to do is die in the cold of winter when I'm forced out from my womb of a bed.
That's why babies are crying, imagine a perfectly incubated 98 degree bed that envelops all of you. Nice ambient noise. Dark but in a cozy way. Then you're getting torn out of bed by some jew and slapped on the ass in a bright ass hospital room/

I take it you're into unbirth.

Have you guys considered you live in different regions?

>skype interview
>question comes up
>tell them i often tell people i am confined to a wheelchair to avoid peole
>"are you in a wheelchair?"
>not at this time

I actually got the job.

Damn... that's kind of cool...

It took me years to realize the title of this movie is a pun.

Not at all. I can just recognize that that's probably a pretty cozy situation

>It took me years to realize the title of this movie is a pun.

Fiorello: Hey, wait, wait. What does this say here? This thing here.
Driftwood: Oh, that? Oh, that's the usual clause. That's in every contract. That just says uh, it says uh, "If any of the parties participating in this contract is shown not to be in their right mind, the entire agreement is automatically nullified."
Fiorello: Well, I don't know...
Driftwood: It's all right, that's, that's in every contract. That's, that's what they call a 'sanity clause'.
Fiorello: Ha ha ha ha ha! You can't fool me! There ain't no Sanity Clause!