What

what

went

wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

metimeforthemind.com/die-glocke-the-kecksburg-incident-and-nazi-ufo-technology.html
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471928904226.webm
youtu.be/uMohuVwBC0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the brits and ameriniggers

thats fucking sick
who drew that?

What the fuck is that shit with the aesthetic /fit/izen on it?

>aliums
>arctic bases
>MOONbases

randdebiel

Distributing these images is stricly verboten! Delet this at once before (((they))) see it.

What it from

Ignoramus

a crappy movie

Fairly simple if you can comprehend it. Do not ask further questions, there will b no answers

Iron Sky

Jews

die glocke. one of them crashed near my town in kecksburg pa (no fucking kidding)

metimeforthemind.com/die-glocke-the-kecksburg-incident-and-nazi-ufo-technology.html

Could a flying saucer be made with Harrier jet like propulsion and computer guided balancing systems?

>Kecksburg

rofl. praise.

>kecksburg
>keck
>kek

I think we may be onto something here lads.

>claims the V1 and the V2 show that Germany were more advanced than anyone else
They were literally straight pulls of Goddard's rockets. They were so close to Goddard's that Goddard was convinced that Germany was spying on him instead of just drawing off of his patents. Even fucking von Braun admitted it. Fucking dropped.

kek

That's a Walkür, not a Haunebu.

Communism beats nat soc, a fuckton of rocks broke the scissors, while the paper sat an claimed victory.

Fascism and natsocs are bigger failures then communism.

Natsoc is the ultimate blue pill.

Ok what the actual fuck Sup Forums. Is this legit? Antigravity? In the fucking early 20th century?

you're welcome

>what
>went
>wrong

Allied forces were unable to admit that they fucked over Germany on purpose with WW1 and couldnt stand see them recover. The irony being that 70 years later they have no problem with shitskins running wild in their nations

As for the UFO shit yes its real and the manufacturing plants were near the Alps near the Bavarian/Austrian/Italian cross over

>Is this legit?
yes google Viktor Schauberger

yes, nazis literally contacted aliens. no, that's not as crazy as it sounds. yes, the universe is all about living things. no, the nazis were not defeated. yes, the nazis gave up on earth. no, they're not coming back. yes, the flying saucers worked.

it's as legit as Hillary's bad health. evidence points strongly in that direction but the scope and details are not clear.

I believe that this (keksburg pa) is where lord kek crash landed in his Nazi UFO and was locked in isolation until very recently when Trump freed him from his prison. prove me wrong

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471928904226.webm

just realize that german for 'clock' is bell, which is why "bell" is spelled 'glocke', and the pistols are named "time" as in, "time to die". ticketty ticketty tock, the mouse ran up the glocke.

>The irony being that 70 years later they have no problem with shitskins running wild in their nations

You mean the Germans? You chimped out 3 times in a hundred years ruining Europe in the process. Germany should have been completely destroyed after '45.

>yes, nazis literally contacted aliens

No we didnt we simply searched for the origin of man and stumbled across some things including the black satellite.

Finding these things lured aliens back to Earth but official contact was made after the War and it was forced by them after seeing burger use the nukes on Japan

> the nazis were not defeated.

We were defeated but remnants survived

>yes, the nazis gave up on earth. no, they're not coming back. yes, the flying saucers worked.

The interstellar ships never made it into production. There was a prototype but it was far from finished

Sauce?

theres something about the glyphs

Damn user's, need to catch up on other news sources...

With a basic Drone Setup it's just a matter of an outer shell. So ya, ya want a saucer with lil aliens looking out a window, just combine art and tech :)

well, allies have the shitskins running wild in their countries now. you won and you got what you aimed for after trusting the eternals emite.

should have sided with the germans after all.

>You mean the Germans

Meming aside even with a million shitskins Germany is as bad off as other Euro nations have been for years. Burgers had decades of niggers/spics running wild/UK had their paki rape gangs/France is housing the most kebabs and terrorists and your nation has been a kebab hot spot for decades as well

>You chimped out 3 times in a hundred years ruining Europe in the process.

WW1 wasnt our fault
WW2 was a result of the allies fucking over Germany with WW1. See Hitlers speech on the topic youtu.be/uMohuVwBC0Q

>Germany should have been completely destroyed after '45.

Good goy kill the people who stood up to the kikes and their new world order. This worked out perfectly for the west as we are currently seeing

What's the Ho 229 doing in that pic?
It's a standard jet fighter. Yeah, advanced for it's time, but it's hardly conspiracy tier.

iron sky

Damn this user needs some damn sleep...

Wrong Pic...

Here's the correct one..

The swastika looks abit off,for one thing.

Since we have Nazi's or RPG Nazi mutt whites, there still contact with the ayy's and/or other ayy's?

Yes contact was established after the war by them with your government mostly to urge you not to blow up the planet with your nukes.

Ever since then there has been a ongoing relationship where trades were established between us and them

Afaik all contact was lost with her.

I don't know why that escaped my mind
I can imagine it now

I love Metal Slug.

Wow, she's pretty

RUSSISCHE PANZER 300 KM/H

MAGIE IST PHYSIK DURCH VOLLEN

ES GIBT EINE GALAKTISCHER KONFODERATION - ALDEBARAN
GIBT ES!
MUSS

MANN

WISSEN