HARVEY'S FLEEING THE COUNTRY!

HARVEY'S FLEEING THE COUNTRY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIjtvKTgtuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eastern Europe has some of the best sex addiction clinics.

dubs and he gropes the flight attendants

he's a gropey guy

Harvey "hole is a hole" Weinstein

Why dont thirsty betas hang out in the parking lots of these places

>Sex Addiction
You mean the natural state of any man who has access to as much sex as possible? (I wouldn't know)

plane crash incoming
mysterious house fire that burns all his belongings incoming

by rehab he means a shit ton of coke and dutch prostitutes.

why can't he go to sex addiction rehab in the states?

Next time this guy surfaces he'll be in a country with no extradition

he's gonna grab a bunch of cash and end up in Israel. They cant arrest him for rape there.

his wife also left him and took the kids today

suicide when?

He'll pull a Polanski.

what will he do next!?

HE PULLED A POLANSKI

But for what? He didn't do anything unlike Polanski.

Harvey "if you want that role spread your hole" Weinstein

How did the police allow this?

Don't you usually go to prison for this stuff?

Nice Freudian slip there Jew boy.

That we know of

not if you get out of the country

He apologised, what more do you want?

There's a stiff statute of limitations on these things, but he's open to civil cases, losing his money. And especially if a single criminal case ends up out of his favor, then that precedent could invite an avalanche of civil suits.

>finds out while in transit over the atlantic that a warrant is out for his arrest
>storms the cockpit of his private jet and plunges it into the water

TAKE THE TWO PILOTS THAT HAVE ALREADY MADE THE SACRIFICE

Why doesn't he just slash his wrists?

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

People seem to forget the dude still has multiple billions at his disposal not to mention probably some very powerful friends and people in his pocket. He can do what he wants and there is not a single power on planet earth to bring him to justice, if such a thing can be called for in this case. He's going to "sex addiction therapy" meaning he's gonna leave the US for one of his luxurious havens where he can indulge any fantasy he feels like. He was probably just a sacrificial lamb so people stop asking about Hollywood sex trading.

lol did he just go around walking like this lol

Harvey "wear something scant or I'll find a potted plant" Weinstein

What?

There's no proof he actually raped women or anything.

>guilty until proven guiltier
Why does Sup Forums hate the people behind the films they consume so readily?

>On the day before sentencing in 1978, Polanski left the country.[122] As a French citizen, he has been protected from extradition and has lived mostly in France since then.

I see...

It's those powerful friends that were keeping his secret for him. There's obviously been a falling out.

What would a Weinstein produced Polanski film be about?

Except he admitted it, and the audio

That's why they'd conduct a trial, if it merited one, and the offense is still within the statute of limitations. Hence, leaving the country.

Harvey "Gargle my pee, for a spot on the IMDb 250" Weinstein

Because the worst I've heard he's done is indecent exposure

Post the worst thing that has been reported about him please

>goes on to make worthwhile film and redeem himself on all accounts
>even his victim defends him on record, says she's moved on
Can't a man make up for his past?

youre no good at that

upvoted

The extreme majority of people trying to do that are no good at it.

Explain how this is a crime.
He tells women that if they want the job they have to perform a task and then they accepted and willingly did it. How is this wrong?

>"You really think one of gods chosen would just use his position power to leverage gentile women into perverted sexual acts?"

He said he did, though.

>implying you'd let him watch your kids

Only if he was a conservative

white privilege

t. harvey

Harvey "Eat my dick, for a movie gig" Weinstein

Explain how it's wrong to tell people about it?

Literally the most likely outcome is that his career is ruined. And that's the rules of the game he wanted to play.

(You)

>rape someone
>flee to another country
>never serve time
>"he makes good movies, can't we all just move on?"

Jewish privilege everyone!

That doesn't even rhyme.

Harvey "Strip you pig! It's a movie gig!" Weinstein

Then he couldnt surreptitiously move in with Polanski while nobody was looking

Are you the Nostalgia Critic of Sup Forums posts or something, faggot?

Roman Polanski admitted to raping a 13-year-old girl and Hollywood gave him an award and a standing ovation while he was a fugitive in Europe.

Yes, by going to prison and paying his debt to society. This is not complicated.

>rape
sure lmao

stop acting like a nigger, jews have high iqs then whites on average

sit down and be humble

No, I just read a lot of forced meme posts and almost none of them are funny or clever.

I figured this was coming about six hours ago. Just the drumbeat of it, it's logical. Now the question is if he's stopped or not, assuming the story is legit.

If he makes it that far then he can just cool it for a few years and then enjoy some Hostel-stuff, like that fat mousy guy with the buck teeth. You know the one.

Doubt it. If Harvey REALLY "went down," he could take people with him. No, people were murmuring about sex trading in Hollywood so they put on a production where they fire the big bad wolf and everyone can get back to their lives. When in reality, Harvey is just going into semi retirement. He's done mucking about in Hollywood but he'll never see any consequences, unless you count slacktivist comments on social media. Nothing to see here folks, this story out of Hollywood is 100% real and we got the bad guy, now pre-order your tickets for a free small popcorn!

Not if you're a wealthy jew.

The whole mental image is that of Hyman Roth at the end of Godfather II, attempting to flee to Israel. Hyman didn't make it before he got got. We'll see how Harvey does.

He's already said the story is legit.

It wasn't rape-rape

>He was probably just a sacrificial lamb so people stop asking about Hollywood sex trading.
His brother threw him under the bus by leaking the story to the NYT. The hush money ayouts were bankrupting the company.

why do fucking sleazy kikes think they're above the laws?

Harvey "Display the weenie for every teenie" Weinstein

Literally.

Jerking off into a potted plant during an interview is a tad excessive

Because they're best friends with the people who make the laws when they aren't the ones making the laws themselves.

Womyn don't get treated for sex addiction. They can't be addicts, they are exercising their rights at womyn.

>jews have high iqs then whites on average
[citation needed]

Don't even bother, no such study exists comparing average Jewish IQ to that of other races.

Oh shit he is never coming back is he?

Literally pulling a Polanski

It all is, chauvinist

>HE A GOOD JEW HE DINDU NUFFIN

youtube.com/watch?v=NIjtvKTgtuw

New York has no SOL on Rape and an SOL of 5 years on other offenses.

DNA evidences waives the statute.

The real reason he hasn't been arrested is because none of these broads have filed a police report.

>thinking laws meant for plebs apply to everyone

hes a rich jew user

OK, so, I lived in Hollywood for a year, and got laid, fairly easily, by great lookin women, and I was a lowly hack trying to break in.
If you're an A-list Producer, and you need to rape a woman to get some, YOU MUST BE THE MOST DISGUSTING, NASTY PERSON WHO HAS EVER LIVED.
Seriously, there are actresses out there that would literally kill for a good job, sucking a dick ain't no thang. Just fuck those ones, but like, rape?
Rape is soooooooooo unnecessary for a man in his position.

>sex addiction
Wait, this wasn't just a stupid funny South Park skit?

Nope. That audio with the Italian actress is from an NYPD Special Victims Division sting. He now stands accused of three rapes and more than a dozen sexual assaults.

It's not the first time a criminal investigation has been opened into Weinstein.

He may yet.

Universal law is for lackeys.

Context is for kings.

Why should it be illegal for the owner of a business to offer someone a position in exchange for sexual behaviours?

If I own my company, why can't I tell women they need to blow me for a position? Its my fucking company i should do what i want. I'm not forcing them. They make the decision to do it or not.

Do you think they were attracted to him or did they just do it for the money? I had the same thoughts about the latest Cirb Your Enthusiasm episode. I couldn't tell if the hooker was really attracted to the baseball player. She had yelled, "that feels good," so I'm guessing she was attracted to him.

It's a decoy, he's going straight to Thailand

Rape is about psychological gratification, not getting a nut off. Listen to the tapes, he gets hotter the more they resist and find him disgusting

Yea, if you're not politically connected with the Clintons

yes of course

but people want what they can't have. he could've nutted in any number of 10/10s daily but he enjoyed the chase+taboo of the whole thing

Goyim will never understand the thrill of the hunt.

The definition of rape changes hourly though.

No proof it ever happened, was just a crazy mother telling her child to lie to get money
Try again Sup Forums

They're not going to fuck betas. Women only want Chads. That's all.

>Nope. That audio with the Italian actress
Never heard that but I haven't followed it intently either. Can you or anther user post it?

>The real reason he hasn't been arrested is because none of these broads have filed a police report.

well that explains why he's leaving the country before they take away his passport. He's not coming back.

That's how Polanksi got away with it.

It was. He drugged the girl first and stuck it in her butthole