FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>I AM SICK OF SEEING THEM EVERYWHERE I LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=NEzVCEbMscA

>I AM TIRED OF WHITE OVERALL

We should deport him to the middle east, I'm sure he would enjoy being around those fellow brownies.

Would fit right in there. Would even offer funds for him to go someplace comfy like Riyadh. He would love it there.

>I THINK I'M MORE INDIAN THAN I AM ANYTHING
>WHAT EXACTLY IS MY GENETIC MAKEUP?
>I KNOW THAT I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SEING WHITE PEOPLE, WHITE SKIN. NO MORE WHITE I AM SICK OF IT. I WANNA MOVE

>AND SINCE I AM GAY THERE'S NOT ALOT OF GAY MEN THAT LOOK LIKE ME EITHER. NO ONE HAS MY SKIN COLOR AND THEY ARE ALL PRETTY MUCH THE SAME TYPE OF LOOKING MEN. THERE'S NO DIVERSITY, IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME TYPE OF PEOPLE. I'M JUST SICK OF IT.

>tfw this subhuman name is César Ortiz

Why didn't your conquistadors finish the job

We were catholicucks after all.

man wtf is wrong with america

>I am so tired of these fucking white people, driving up property values and lowering crime rates. Somebody has to do something!!

It's always fags saying this shit. Just like that Chris Tucker faggot nigger. All they want is attention

>I don't normally see a lot of colored men ... that you know I want to be around

hahahahahahahah

And I mean the youtube type. Not actual Chris Tucker.

I don't even know what the fuck he's getting at with that

Also, this is like going to Africa and saying your tired of seeing protonogs

This is the face of a man who's getting ready to blow up an elementary school or gay club before long.

kek

>the irish guy blowing him the fuck out in the comments
God bless you potatolads.

I smell heresy here.

>Be him.
>Adopted.
>Coloured.
>Gay.

this is really what it all comes down to

shit skins say they hate us but they really look up to us

they want to be like us. the more someone expresses their hate for white people. the more likely they are to wanna fuck white people

its their own self hatred that creates this shit

This is the most interesting part. Even that black MTV girl who hates on us as a whole every chance she gets has a white husband.

All the black dudes who hate white people chase after white women, and the same goes for the black women who hate whites.

Internalized racism

Internalized inferiority