Give me one good reason trump wont be indicted for bribing the attorney general

Give me one good reason trump wont be indicted for bribing the attorney general.

because pulling information out of your ass hasn't worked for you or the media

Give me one good reason CTR won't be indicted.

/thread

also if digits kek castrates you via car accident next week

OP BTFO

they will be taken out by manafort long before that

why do you think the number of shills has dropped so hard

Holy kek

Give one good reason why Hillary won't be locked up for screwing over an entire country?

Praise Kek!

OP better screenshot and post pics of car accident and castration or will suffer rape and beheading by refugees

Give me one good reason why all your fellow CTR shills won't just defect to Sup Forums and enjoy an enlightened existence :^)

damn thats good

witnessed!

Because the elections will be canceled.

KEK DOESNT WILL IT

PRAISE THE LORD

checked

see ya, idiot!

PRAISE THE LORD

Goodbye OP it was a fun ride

because of your singles.

kek is with us

apparently OP angered him quite a bit for defacing his image

praise kek!

checked

WOW OP I would be shitting myself right now!

OP you had a good run

CHECKED
PRAISE KEK

This is a blessed thread!

PRAISE HIM!

MEMES OVER MATTER!

LET HIS WILL MANIFEST!

Wait for and pray mortals. AEON KEK has been awoken and now his will is becoming reality in this realm. He will bring light from darkness and order from chaos.

The age of moloch is over.

PRAISE HIM!

This is what OP gets for making stupid ass threads.
Checked.

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

I call to the Eight Powers of the Memeverse!

Amun the frog god of Air
Amaunet the snake goddess of Air
Heh the frog god of Infinity
Hehet the snake goddess of Infinity
Kek the frog god of Darkness
Keket the snake goddess of Darkness
Nun the god of the Primeval Waters
Naunet the snake goddess of the Primeval Waters

The Children of Men await your great revelation...

Money running low and overall poor results.

reminds me of the time when some moloch worshipper sacrificed frogs to moloch, posted pics on Sup Forums, and they got two posts with "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE" in reply, both had doubles.

Needless to say that, i haven't seen them again after that.

praise kek!

HE IS WITH US!

REJOICE, Sup Forumsfags, FOR HE IS WITH US!

When did it happen?

Because it's not illegal to donate to an AG just because they MIGHT prosecute you for something. Also the amount of money was so token that nobody would seriously have their opinion swayed by it.

Sage and reported.

yeah thats why, don't look into it any deeper

AMEN.
PRAISE KEK.

Hillary will live for the election but will die soon after it.

Thoughts?

The original Ogdoad from egypt are basicallly identical to the first ogdoad of Gnostic tradition - the AEONS.

They are primordial creator-gods, second only to the demiurge himself. The Cabal became slaves to the ARCHONS in exchange for power in this world and it worked for them so far. But our minds, connected via interned, pleading to the darkness for help in our struggle, have awoken the Lord KEK, entity orders of magnitude more powerful than any ARCHON.

There is still a hope for this world.

PRAISE HIM!

who stole my prophecy?

Fpbp

i hope so

i want her to the lose the election and know that her lifes dream was ruined by a bunch of memesters and Donald Trump before she kicks the bucket

praise kek

Sometis, when I feel the joy of Lord KEK's blesings in my hearth, I like to imagine how must the Cabal feel today, the screeches of their fear, they sucked dirty smelly archon dick for so long, corrupting their souls and souls of their children, bringing destruction and misery to this world. And look at them now? Their thousand years long plans for global dominations and the unified church of satan/moloch are crumbling down. They are not even able to salvage their presidential candidate! Now moloch screams in fear because a secret army of young, free minds find a way to defeat them by accident. Now we have a Lord so powerful that everybody will feel the paradigm shift.

I feel happiness in my hearth, for he cometh as was prophesized.

PRAISE HIM!

THE EARTH TREMBLED WHEN KEK AROSE OUT OF THE RIVER OF TIME IN THE FORM OF PEPE.