Can we say with confidence that this was the best new show of 2016?

Can we say with confidence that this was the best new show of 2016?

No.

Black kid goes to his white friends house, they always want to touch his hair.

As a proud Loudfag no that honor honestly goes to Voltron

If you're a pedophile, maybe.

No, that's Future-Worm.

It's not like there were any other noteworthy original cartoons this year.

I'm not a fan but I'm struggling to think of any other even slightly good shows that came out in 2016

like this year had some great shows continue and even get better but not a lot in terms of good premiers

This right here. What other new cartoons came out in 2016? Justice League Action? Seems interesting but there's too few episodes to actually judge.

Voltron and Justice League Action are obviously better.

I had forgotten Voltron

and Justice League Action is so far below the radar I don't know anything about it other than that it supposedly exists

It certainly was the show with the creepiest fanbase, I'll give it that

Voltron?

Obviously.

>Original

As in, not based off on an established franchise.

Honestly I'd give it to Gumball for the insane animation alone

It could be better.

What about Elves Evisceraters? That show was pretty good for a netflix original.

Gumball debuted in 2012.

Stop making threads about this mediocre pedo/waifu/fetish show.

Never heard of it.

God no.

Also kinda funny how Loudfags need to narrow down the categories so it's literally the only show to choose from so they can feel validated.

If there were no Cl*de, then it would be perfect.

Lola is best sister.

We can all say with confidence that it's definitely not Steven Universe.

That's not Ben 10 user.

Here's your (You)

Savino has been in the game since George HW Bush was president. The poor guy waited this long to get his own show.

>ruining Dexter's Lab
>ruining Powerpuff
>"in the game"

Kek

>Loud House
>Remotely decent
Kek

People are still pissed over that? Let it go man

How could it be the best when no one is watching it?

Here's hoping it gets more attention next year.

>mediocre poop and fart jokes show for 8 year olds

>Generic plots recycled from Doug and other slice-of-life shows from 20 years ago

>But Sup Forums pretends it's good because MUH WAIFUS.

it was alright

The fact there are people out there who think this show is good is proof that humans get dumber and dumber with each and every passing day

Best show of the year, among the top best shows of the decade.

I want shills TO LEAVE

TLH is blitzing other Nick shows in the ratings, so it's definitely doing something right.

i got like halfway through but i had to stop, holy fuck it was so boring and every episode was the same shit. i understand they aren't trying to push the envelop when making the show but it doesn't deserve near the amount of praise Sup Forums gives it.

It gets a lot more praise on /trash/

Lurk moar.

That's because it belongs in the trash along with anyone who praises this shit fest of a "show"

CN employees are this mad right now.

You're only able to say that because you're young and haven't consumed and digested years worth of animation from all around the globe. Basically, TLH is a masterpiece. It's nothing short of perfect in every aspect. You'll understand why with time.

It's a toss up between this and Voltron.
Leni is best girl though.

Where have you been the last few days (you)s are dead I speak from my heart.

Not much competition though, seeing as to how Nick has nothing but zombie shows like FOP.

It certainly did the best. A whole 26/52 episode season aired plus a second season premiered in only 7 months, all while going toe-to-toe in the ratings with the Sponge on it's own network. Like it or not it has to be one of the most successful carton debuts since Adventure Time.

You're a pedophile so opinion discarded

He's a tripfag. Pedophile or not he's not running on all cylinders.

true

As if.

Maybe.

Good taste. Pidge is best paladin.