Are you from a country with limited or no international recognition?

Would I be able to see your flag in the reply then? For instance, if you were from Palestine or Kosovo? Or would I see the flags of Israel and Serbia respectively?

Other urls found in this thread:

famfamfam.com/lab/icons/flags/
edge.alluremedia.com.au/uploads/businessinsider/2016/04/letter-from-the-queen-to-prince-leonard.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kosovo will always be a part of Serbia poo boy

yes

Чeчéнcкaя Pecпýбликa Shall rise again. It is our destiny

Palestinians sometimes posts on Sup Forums with a Palestinian flag.
Kosovo get's a question mark I think

Dude imagine a Somalilander.... Posting on Sup Forums I massive 2 inch cock can't get any harder fucccck
They call me the goat sucker boy

DESIGNATED
System thinks my post is a spam.

I don't what your references are, but I thought the Somalian (and perhaps Somalilander's as well) penis was a lot larger. Definitely larger than Pajeet's.

famfamfam.com/lab/icons/flags/

Here is the website of the company that designed the flags.

Basically if you have an unrecognized IP, you're flag defaults to that of Andorra (AD) because that's the first countrycode alphabetically

Ali ja ne razumijem zasto vi zelite kosovo? Znam da je povijesno bilo dio Srbije, ali sad je samo puno smrdljivih siptara? Sto ce vam to? Zbog onih ruda, ili?

hello

Thank you. This is what I was looking for.

Ko kaze da ce siptari moraju da ostanu tamo dole?

You still have the Moroccan flag. Reply if you are from SADR.

Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegrin are all just different names for the same language, right, more or less?

A sto cete im realno? Osim ako ne bude nekakvog veceg rata, ne znam kako biste ih mogli iselit bez da nato opet poludi

Serbo-Croatian is the name of the language(unless you're a nationalist)

Gtfo our country you fucking smelly goat eaters. You scam my countrymen with your loaning services with very high interest rate until they are overburdened and can't finish paying off their debts because of fucking high 10% interest. Goat eating poo in loos.

Will do m8.
Honest question from Pajeet. Why is it that eleven percent of your country's population is homosexual/bisexual? This is larger than any other country in the world, including Brazil. Could you redpill me about bayots and tomboys?

Izlaz na more?

feels bad man

No, it shows up as Australia. Should be the Principality of Hutt River, however there is an ongoing dispute regarding our sovereignty.

Kosovo is rightful Serbian clay, indivisible.

Molenbeek brings international recongition :^)

Nemora biti rata.
Propast EUa je dovoljan a kao sto vidimo, to nije tako daleko.
Nemoj molimte nama da i saljete.

nije zbog ruda, ali znas kako je na ovim prostorima
za nas je kosovo sveta zemlja kao sto je Jerusalim katolicima (ili ostatku hriscanstva)
sta nam znace rude kad smo korumpirana drzava u kojoj samo tajkuni uzimaju pare
a politicke partije postoje samo zbog sopstvenog interesa

Barem budi sretan sta ih ce to kosovo debelo da kosta dok zapad je ziv, zbog toga moraju da priznaju krimeju, i bilo koji drugi koj zeli da bude nezavisan, kao katalonija na primjer, osobito ako se nasilno pobune ljudi.

Good luck.

Istina

Don't need it - we have recognition from Queen Elizabeth:

edge.alluremedia.com.au/uploads/businessinsider/2016/04/letter-from-the-queen-to-prince-leonard.jpg

If it comes to war to secure our freedom, we can fight again.