twitter.com/theprojecttv
islam4infidels.com/waleed-aly/
twitter.com/susancarland?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=iyVbyD5Iwmg
youtube.com/watch?v=VQGIghJr8no
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can tell just by looking at him

His nig nog face stokes the nazi fire in my belly

Imagine a hypocritical Muslim cuck. Covers his wife up like it's the Middle Ages then preaches lefty values.
Just a sell out joke and a pseudo intellectual.

The disrespect he showed towards our parliamentary process tonight really pissed me off ...
Basically saying it's ok for ministers to work out on a member that is representing her voters

mah nigga

I can't fucking stand that guy!

Just wait until he backs Palestine, then he will have outlived his usefulness and be... removed

He'll fuck up soon enough. They have put him on a pedestal that's out of the stratosphere atm. He has to be getting more and more incompetent.

Scum faggot. How's his wife. Fuck me.

Needs to be a word for female cuck. Cuckess I suppose. Fucking filthy sand nigger fuck.

He has no journalistic integrity then that fat fuck Peter Helliar makes shit jokes that the cuck audience of lefty faggots laughing at conservatives ...

Cunt needs his head caved in with a cricket bat.

Always calling Aussies racist when his racist to Aussies

Any links to this faggot being a faggot

He is the smartest man on telly, makes a lot of sense.

dudes such a cunt. belongs to the World's most retarded religion run by a pedo warlord......preaches lefty shit, covers wife up while leftys clap.

wait till you hear his condescending tone
the guy is fucking cancer

How do we get him off the air? Our media has no right leaning counter signal

Just search Waleed Ali on YouTube, no matter what it is he'll be saying stupid shit

Look up his response to the Orlando Shootings, it will make you rage

search for any of his sermons, er, 'editorials' on youtube

le waleed aly skewers islamophobia xdddd

Paul Murray and Andrew Bolt

Unforunately Bolt constantly shills for Israel

twitter.com/SBSComedy/status/775876820289802240

Ahh, I'm glad our government is funding this

Dastyari's fall from grace and Pauline's jab about halal snackpacks today was absolutely delicious. Maybe we could use a little of that meme magic to finally stick it to this cunt.

They don't have prime time poisoning minds like this fucker though ...
Lots of normies watch this blue pilled shithead

I still remember after the Paris attack him saying something along the lines of

"If you aren't nice to Muslims in your country they maybe become radical and kill you"

Little prick. Id love to grab him around the neck.

These browns and that are cowards. They just know we are acting like a bunch of cucks so they are pushing their luck as far as they can.

I cant wait for people to snap.

So why don't one of you cunts do something about him then?

Nobody but their shrinking chosen audience watches them, don't spare television a thought at all m8 just focus on your meme.

PLS GREATEST ALLY SURELY THIS TOOL HAS LIVED OUT HIS USEFULNESS?

The show has multiple logies, as have the hosts. It's a wildly popular show m8o

Who needs television? It's an increasingly pointless antique, soon it will have the same niche audience as radio, but even less because nobody will cart around a tele in the car.

Muslims are kind people, if you are nice they will not blow you up.

Let this thread declare him an enemy of Sup Forums. Maybe he can do a story on Pepe and loose his credability

Soon my eternal blood brother.
Soon.

He got the gold Logie.

>logies mean anything
They are huge on television?
Sure.
Is television a huge thing anymore?
Not so much, and every day it shrinks a little more.

This show is hugely popular with normies, and gets millions of views at the dinner table every night prompting blue pill discussion

reminds me of Aziz Anzari. Both look like slimy little poo-in-loos

Somebody spam his Twitter with dank Pepes. Perhaps he'll get so buttflustered he'll do a hit piece on a cartoon frog.

This, going after Pepe always ends in disaster. It's like the Trump curse but on crack because now you are REALLY testing Kek.

This comment would be funny if it were not satire

hate the cunt

DO IT!

i wouldn't watch that living joke read out his suicide note.

Yeah, and Carrie has a few Logies herself.

People like the show's Normiebook page, and they watch the snippets and Waleed's "true facts" there. It's a very popular show amongst trendy Uni kids.

This

Wow, 10 seconds in and I already hate this clean cutted piece of shit.

Man it must be so disheartening for an Aussie to have to hear this muzzy fuck talk with an Aussie accent.

Muslims are the most impartial pundits

Muzzie John Oliver gunna Current Year m8.

Tonight that hot blonde guest chick (who ive never seen before) was speaking about Pauline Hanson and how she is an elective representative and has the right to say what she and the voters think about Muslims.

It looked like waleed was trying to make her head explode by death staring her.

What did he say today?

I don't even mind his Arab, it is the hypocrisy in his views and his disdain for the west that angers me when his done so well from it ...
I hate how he has this platform to spill such bullshit brainwashing millions of hard working Aussies

Turns out he doesn't have a twitter, but his white moslem wife does, as does the show itself. Pepe time?

twitter.com/susancarland
twitter.com/theprojecttv

They aren't too good on the Democracy front.
I bet he was just dreaming of blowing up all the filthy Kafir's around him.

Didn't she change her hair color to brown? It looked pretty bad so eh at least she changed back

That moment is what prompted me to make this thread! It pissed me off so much and actually made me angry that he has no respect for our system of government

>Covers his wife up like it's the Middle Ages then preaches lefty values.
>Raging hypocrite

So just a typical leftist then.
Got it.

Kek'd

Let's go, boys

Keep the memes coming!!! Fire the meme cannons!!!

No, the guest host, not Carrie.
But yeah, the brown doesn't look good on her.

Are we not Australian? Does Australia not have the prize for shitposting? From the Literally Who admin we outlasted?

Just a few frog memes lads, just a few. Watch these idiots trip over themselves to get on the bandwagon the left is riding off a cliff in the US and Europe.

A few select memes and giggle and run away, easy peasy.

I was pretty impressed with Hansons speech to be honest, she touched on a wide variety of topics from immigration reform, to welfare reform, to the suicide epidemic, to the breakdown of the family unit and the demonisation of husbands

I didn't agree with all of it - most notably being required to carry "Australia cards" and having everyone placed on a national database - but it was thought out, and even humorous at times (jabs at Hinch and Dastayari)

Of course the MEEEDIIAAA is calling it a shit rehash "omg icant believe somoene like this is in parliament its like going back in time 20 years nothing has changed"

Maybe you ozbros are behind the curve, but you should know by now that only white people can be racist.
Current year, dude. Current year.

>It looked like waleed was trying to make her head explode by death staring her.

[bombs internally]

Hey thats my snapchat! Where'd you get that?

Let's take our TV back

I'm tempted enough to leave "YOU'RE FUCKING... A WHITE MALE" comments to all the left wing white males on the project FB page.

[bombs externally too because moslem]

tfw niggers take over the media and slowly getting control and you can't do anything other than posting on a mexican banjo manufacturing forum.

islamist brother telling people to vote for same sex marriage, with his wife.
islam4infidels.com/waleed-aly/

Also I'm pretty sure Waleed is proof the media is conspiring and cooperating together to push an agenda

Every time he has a "controversial" editorial on Islam, within hours there'll be online articles on news.com, fairfax, guardian, etc and they'll constantly be reposted on facebook over the next few weeks

Her speech was pretty good, she was a little nervous but who can blame her in a room full of vicious cucks ...

Do it.
Meme Magic works for all peoples lads.
The Yanks just have the showiest display as usual, good on them for it. But we have our own subtle little ways.

A guy on grindr had it.

Nigga.

If you had a troll account on FB, you would've done it by now.

Ahh fair enough.

>Needs to be a word for female cuck.

Cuck can only apply to men.

Women who coalburn are just traitors.

rewatched scanners?

that's just how she talks I think, I've never heard her not sound nervous

Biggest news show cucks:

1. Waleed
2. That cunt host of Q&A
9999. Based Paul Murray

>THIS weedy little ISLAMIC shit is FUCKING hot white girls DAILY while you masturbate to HENTAI! Click here to learn his secret NOW!!

Thw Project and The Feed on sbs are absolutely cancerous, and yet, as per usual, normies eat the shit up and take whatever they say as gospel because 'lol, they're funny, it must be true!'

The ride never ends mates

Tony is okay, it's just that #theirABC stacks the audience and panel with leftists errytime

She needs our help Sup Forums, 7pm project needs to he off the air to save us. FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL!!!

>Covers his wife up like it's the Middle Ages
Source on this?

SBS is cancerous in general, it's literally in their charter to push multiculturalism

It has no reason to exist at all on the taxpayer dollar (unlike the ABC which provides a valuable service, especially in regional areas) and wouldn't survive a week without handouts

He converted her. twitter.com/susancarland?lang=en

look her up, she looks like an albanian or tu*rk or syrian, hijab and all

Like our burger bros, I really feel if aussiss are presented the correct views, the conditioning will be easier to break

Relevant as always for Waleed "Funny Muslim Man" Aly discussions

youtube.com/watch?v=iyVbyD5Iwmg

>Hijabulous
>Montrash University
kek it's everything I expected

God I wish Jam would post more frequently.

>wait till you hear his condescending tone

It's the condescending voice, the smug face, and him thinking he always has the moral high ground.

He thinks he's top shit but he is a pseudo-intellectual who got rekt by Jared Taylor.

youtube.com/watch?v=VQGIghJr8no

Who's worse, Safran or Ali?

Ali, Safran can be pretty funny sometimes. Just look at him doing blackface in Race Relations.

Too bad the faggot media is only running with the headlines like "swamped by asains/Muslims" and "go back" not anything else she said.

Also Shorten is on a visit to meet the Fag King in Canada at the moment, and Turnbull is trying to take people's guns again.

Ali, Safran is a self hating jew who can be funny at times, he made Ray Martin lose his shit!

Muslim cucks, he proves they exist. He does not deserve Australian airtime, his going to learn just how small his echo chamber is