How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

Other urls found in this thread:

enna.gds.it/2016/08/26/valguarnera-il-no-alla-moschea-arriva-in-consiglio_556788/
milanopost.info/2016/02/21/patrizia-bedori-ms5-come-pisapia-una-moschea-in-ogni-quartiere/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

...to THIS?!?

Jewish things:Feminism, marxism, egalitarianism. But its ok Italy we believe in you Fascism will make a come back soon

who nose?

He kept his women in his bed and kitchen instead of politics.

The other is a female whose man doesnt know where she belongs so thinks she should run countries which should be his job.

Ostrogoths

democracy

>PD fag still anally annihilated about based Grillo conquering Rome
Your tears will nourish me

kill yourself grillino shiteater

ugly

cute

>his party was literally cucked by the gypsies in Rome

PD voters enjoy diversity, immigration and above all the BGC (Big Gypsy Cock)

why are basically all right-wing parties in europe lead by women?

>m5s
>right
delet this

>M5S
>right wing
They're basically SJW: the party.

>They're basically SJW: the party.
well fugg, that's dissapointing.

No, that's bullshit. Grillo was the one who said London's mayor was going to blow up Westminster and nobody gave a shit.

PD is entirely composed by people like Boldrini and enjoys feminism and encouraging fertility with boats of vibrant and culturally rich africans to the point of using our Navy.
That and gypsies, they really love them

well I mean SJW at most for Italian standards, compared to other countries they are fairly centrist with a bit of leftism

M8, M5s said they want "a mosque in every neighborhood like catholic churches". They are islamist loving fucktards, no better than PD

>enna.gds.it/2016/08/26/valguarnera-il-no-alla-moschea-arriva-in-consiglio_556788/
>Locals have opposed the construction and have received official support by M5S

Seriously PD, stop trying. M5S is alt right as fuck, wait until they get wind of memetic warfare

Ahahhahaha fucking awesome.

I hate PD and if I had to pick between PD and M5s only, I would definiitely go for m5s, but

milanopost.info/2016/02/21/patrizia-bedori-ms5-come-pisapia-una-moschea-in-ogni-quartiere/

>M5S
>Alt-right

I should quit the internet for today.

also note that she says that we are a multiethnic and multicultural society and we need to exit the "us vs them vison". It doesn't get more SJW than that

absolutely disgusting
they aren't getting my vote any time soon

me neither. They are more of a protest party than anything, yet they serve their purpose, since they are an extra thorn on PD 's side

You forgot the part where the base called her fat, ugly and retarded, she got asshurt and quitted.

M5S is getting laughed at by the intellectual yet idiot crowd. They did the same with Trump in the USA before getting cucked to oblivion and becoming laughing stock themselves on twitter.
It will happen the same here.

Because alt-right is a scam.