Star vs crossovers

Star vs crossovers

that is a good ship

You people are cancer.

That's a cute piece of fanart.
Steven Universe needs more official crossover. That Uncle Grandpa episode was great and so was LOOoBC

Which ones?

It makes zero sense.

>Marco immediately gets to pumping his halfbreed salsa into her Chapati
>Star and Steven lose their shit
>Catch the other trying to fuck with their waifu, begin a magical battle against each other.
>Meanwhile Marco's dad gets all the Gems and Greg pregnant.

This is from a fan comic, not cross overs.
It's a cross over of the two popular shiing possibilities, I guess... Would that count?

Please continue, I think we can get away with making greens in this thread

more R&M X star crossovers?

I got this

Even Rick knows StarCo is a shit!

What kind of advice would Rick give to Star about failing to get Marco?

>Marco's/Ramona's 7 exes
>Both have one opposite-gender ex

Pottery

He'd try to hand her his flask

Bump, this is the new star thread btw

Is this the new thread?

Weird and adorable, by the way

You ant people

Best interdimensional team.
>Ford is the support
>Rick is pure dps
>Star is the initiator/bruiser

Ford would probably try to prevent Star from doing things that Rick would ask her to do, like shoving contraband up her ass

No, it's a forced meme.

HAPPY NEW YEARS

Rick definitely would like the fact that Star abuses her magic to fuck around all day and probably be like
>Listen you've got unlimited magic or whatever the shit is in that "Wand" of yours, so why not use it to do whatever the fuck you want?
>some stupid ass school? Didn't you blow up a whole magic castle/magic barrier? why not do the same thing to that crap school?

>In his drunk state, he tries to cheer her up.
>He talks about how Morty has bad luck with some girl whose name he can't remember himself.
>Tells her that her universe is a much more innocent one and that she'll be just fine.
>Just don't try to force it and talk about how Morty did and how they had to change universes because of it.

>Dear God Rick, don't encourage her to do something like that she's a young lady.
>U-u-*urp-up yours F-ford, just because you didn't get to be some sort of rebel like your brother, doesn't mean you should prevent this girl form fucking up everyone and everything she sees
>Um guys I'm still here.
>Sh-shut up Tar

What kind of crazy bitch tries to kill me with dark magic while I'm skateboarding with my date?

Not one you should be with, Marco.

Your future wife.

One you should ignore until she gets her crazy ass together, and moves on. You and Jackie are great for each other.

Just waiting for Star to cut her hair

STARCO IS CUTE AND PEFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

>Mr Diaz and the gems
Now that's something I can get behind.

Who would be first to succumb to his manly will? Pearl?

because she wants to avoid being killed, by the only weapon that does not merely poor or shatter a gem the human penis , pearl will remain a lesbian.

somebody needs to writefag this. stat.

When will Star cut her hair short?