>>88794300

thank you, looks fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
youtube.com/watch?v=R52eO6_666E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I always find it interesting how some pixar films are dark as fuck in the planning stages. Maybe it helps somehow.

reallly? do you have any examples?

Eh, zootopia wasn't quite dark, more like really fetishy and full of very dumb furry community tropes.

it got darker near the end, when there was a race war, even one of the karibous ended in critical condition.

Toy story was going to have Woody as an asshole who bossed everybody around and tried to get rid of Buzz on purpose. I didn't see enough of the others background to show more though.

The whole thing with predators wearing tags around their necks that shock them whenever somebody says they're dangerous. Seems pretty dark.

That's actually the most straight up fetish aspect in the early drafts and something that has been explored to death, too.

it was just woody being more of an asshole.

the latter is disney, not pixar, and yes, i know about zootopia being an apartheid state. freaking collars were yellow badges.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

You know you got issues when you see everything as a fetish.

>user has never been to a furry site: the post, the words, the experience

Zbrush is such a fucking bitch to work with. It's fantastic for just sculpting, but it's so much more unstable than Maya or 3DSmax and the file sizes can get massive.

They do have super amazing industrial computers that would make up for it's shortages with massive computing power and storage.

it's not about fetish! it was about people who are forced to lose their identity when to be accepted in the white community.

>He calls the dragon dildo buildings "horn shapes"
Kek, one of the artists tricked him real good.

By wearing sexy collars that electrocute them when they feel indecent urges.

Those bear faces are so fucking generic. Disney really needs to step out of its comfort zone.

This fall was my first time using Zbrush. Took a long ass time to work it, but it was nice once you figure it out.

I'd like to learn more on how to do more detailed stuff/cartoony stuff, but maybe after college or something.

>karibous

Good thing they're not in the movie then.
(the fat cub's story was depressing, jesus)

Holy fucking shit

holy fuck that was sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=R52eO6_666E

not as depressing but you know it was animated becuase

That's sad, not depressing, you whiny faggot.