Sup Forums on suicide watch whites fucking BTFO

Sup Forums on suicide watch whites fucking BTFO

niggas will never be anything but victims.

desu muricunts are fucking oversensitive with 9/11.
We get it, people died. Get the fuck over it already. You got to kill some sandniggers after all.

what do you fucking expect. they are literally all the descendants of literal fucking slaves.

how do you think that affects their collective. people don't have the cognitive ability to realise it's simply the fact that freeing the slaves turned into this massive shitstorm and won't ever go away without a holocaust, which will never happen.

Piss off abo, you only found this website because you tried to google petrol.

She had a point. White people in America tell black people to get over slavery and years of systematic oppression that put blacks at a disadvantage, then say we should never forget 9/11.

Black people are starting the race laps behind white people. White people who think they should just forget about slavery just fear losing their advantage in life.

Jews are grooming them as successors

jews cant ever let go of the holocaust a single event in their history but want you to get over 1000 years of swindling goyim lol

KEK!

finally some good banter from the cuck factory of canada.

Opress these dubs

People were actually around for 9-11. The closest thing niggers have for oppression in modern times is they can't use EBT at their crack dealer's house.

this is true. people who work hard and admit their faults rarely play the role of a victim. but we have to many "victims" in our society now; people who are never at fault. because the victim is never to blame. whites and blacks both play victim in america. it is pathetic. stop bitching and work hard.

>only whites died in 9/11

Also why won't the Jews get over the holocaust?

>insulting aboriginal Australians that my ancestors slaughtered by the tens of thousands is funny!

You are the reason we can't have nice things.

white people dont give a fuck about 9/11 we make dank memes about it. naturally faggots on tv and political homos will jerk off to it.

you realise the usa and canada both did the same thing to their abos...

>stop bitching and work hard

heh, thats exactly what they used to hear 150 years ago.

We put them in schools and educated them, you killed them all. Huge difference bud.

Hey, it's not our fault that the rest of the world is garbage, don't be mad because we honor our fallen instead of ignoring them.

That is some next level shitposting, and not the good kind either.

She is right.
Most white americans have a hard time accepting the fact that they oppressed and enslaved blacks for centuries.
On the other hand they are extremely butthurt about 9/11 etc.
white americans = scum of the earth

hahahahaha no you didn't

lmao you lying little shit

Do they ever talk about anything else other than hating on "whitey"?

I looked her up to see if the amount of retweets and likes are real.

She has 242k Tweets, what in the actual fuck?

they are obsessed with us because they are racist cunts

>what do you fucking expect
Any sane person would expect them to build their own future and start identifying themselves with it instead of dwelling on a time from before they were born. That's why they are niggers.

Kill yourself, Hans.

it's easy for you to say, you aren't an african american descended from literal slaves.

They have to cling to the past because they've had 50 years to make something of themselves now being on the same level as whites and they still haven't done anything so it's obvious slavery and whites are to blame.

Just look at any dindu's twitter or tumblr account, all they do is blame and hate on whitey. It's crazy.

Slavery ended almost 150 years ago. If they are so fucking mad about slavery then why dont they go to Africa where they would have been born if not for their ancestors tribe leaders selling them off? Its so stupid.

>work, Mexican work

because they are literally racist

i don't know why people don't understand that blacks can be racist against whites... they want whites to die and the jews like soros and helping to make it happen.

>mexican helping to clear away all those canadians

mexicans really are based

Has there ever been a more grievance-mongering race of crybabies in human history? You'd think they'd get tired of their own sniveling after awhile.

Can you please fuck off you LARPing fagot?

And stop using a trip.

>ecuador

we get it, you guys commited horrible genocide. you got to kill some kikes after all.

stop being so sensitive about it

Can you please fuck off with your christianity? Thanks, hermano.

KILL YOURSELF, JEW

This. Fucking jews, kill them all.

>911 only happened to white people
>not a single minority died during 911
this is what theses fucking idiots actually believe

Im white and I dont really care about 9/11

Yeah really. Is there anything that people in Germany are oversensitive about from the past?

>300 years
>talking about america
Hello?

every arguement is always a exaggeration or lie with these people

>Emu fucking abo

No thank you.

not all jews are bad though. soros could easily be a non jew, he just happens to be a jew and an evil cunt. so many jews that i know don't even believe israel should exist.

But there were white slaves too...

And black slave owners, including the first...

And there were very few slave owners in relation to the population as a whole, more men died ending slavery than had slaves.

>It's a false equivalency thread on Sup Forums episode

>go back to Africa after your ancestors helped build this country

Why don't you go back to Europe then? They were surviving just fine till white colonial rapists destroyed their countries and enslaved their people.

i always wondered why aussies get slumped with the abo meme. americans and canadians, just about all colonies have abos...

also, we used to get called convicts before, then chink, zhang, ping, etc and now its abo...

i wonder what will be next.

wabingo wabongo niggers back to congo

White people are always using 9/11 to excuse their failure and welfare conning

I can think of a few muslims that died...

>something happened 15 years ago
>GET OVER IT CRACKA
>well, as a counterpoint slavery ended over 200 years ago, happened in a world that bares little semblance to what the world we live in today and black people have the same rights under law as a white person
>SHUT UP CRACKA THIS IS DIFFERENT WERE WORSE OFF NOW THAN WE EVER WERE GIBSMEDAT REPARATIONS

And they fail to see the irony here...

It's always the leaf posters that spew the most self hate.

"What you think, you become."

Look it up. Canada put them in schools and educated them in 1880.

The ones that killed them were the British, Canada wasn't a country yet therefore we are not responsible for the crimes of British people.

they enslaved themselves, we just picked them up at the ports... educate yourself

The difference being that there are still friends and family of 9/11 victims alive, and so are the perpetrators.

>only whites have caused problems in africa
your lack of knowledge on this subject is hilariously astounding.

Why don't the jews let go of the holocaust? It's been 75+ years. And why don't niggers let go of the racism meme and realise they aren't capable of anything notable outside of sports.

Reddit go home

How is it self hate? I don't condone genocide and slavery, I aknowledge the crimes commited in the past. Why won't you?

>Still living in grass huts
>whites destroyed africa

they never had a chance

9/11 isn't about race or religion. It's not about white or black. It's a national, an American tragedy. Whites never claimed it as a day of white history.
Her tweet shows one thing: Niggers don't even see themselves as American. In their mind they are all African at war with the white man.
I can't believe 33.532 people agreed with her shit.

THEY WERE SURVIVING JUST FINE. JUST because they weren't living in ways you personally approve of does not mean they needed or wanted to be enslaved.

Nobody says you should "forget" slavery, just stop using it as an excuse for your own inferiority.

they enslaved themselves fucking leaf poster

>crimes committed in the past.

everyone acts like america invented slavery...
We didnt invent it, but we sure as hell fought to end it.
Africans are still enslaving each other to this day.

because im not constantly making a victim of myself. Yeah, does white colonialism lead to cannibalism and war lords that dope 12 year olds up on heroin? Give me a fucking break.

Jews use 2 thousand years of antisemitism and the holocaust to explain their communities full of violence and theft

If you knew anything about history, competing african tribes would enslave each other, this was going on long before the evil white man landed and bought them for trinkets.

Have you tried telling that to your Jewish overlords?

>9/11 isn't about religion

>what is supply and demand

is that why they enslaved each other?
>leaf education

people of color are such a amazing fifth column in the USA.

We are clearly talking about the perspective of the victims, not the perpetrators.

They created the demand among themselves before whites ever demanded it.

What a dumb bitch. I just watched a documentary on 9/11 and there was a black women who lost her husband in the north tower... so the whole "white people" argument is wrong.

How retarded are you? Americans like their little victim complex 9/11 gave them.

supply and demand works both ways, if there is a supply, demand can be created. There was no demand for a lot of major inventions, there was supply, when people found out about these inventions, demand was created.

This just shows quality leaf edumehcation.

Then get back to africa or middle east. As long as you stay here, you have nothing to complain about.

Do I look like a murigan to you, nigger? I'm closer to my heritage, than you, bourgeois motherfucker.

WRONG

Slave trading undermined the ‘Gold Coast’ economy of west Africa. It destroyed the gold trade. Slave raiding and kidnapping made it unsafe to mine the land or to travel with gold. The Europeans’ demand for slaves made raiding for captives more profitable than gold mining. The transatlantic slave trade encouraged Africans to wage war against one another and conduct raids, instead of building more peaceful links.

It's well known that Germans are lagging behind in reading comprehension, among other things.

Depends on your weight

Well, they did get over the fact the some other african tribe enslaved them in the first place to sell them their own kind to some white people for a few bottles of booze and some guns.

yeah my penis is pretty small, but it smells like a big one

>systematic oppression that put blacks at a disadvantage,
>bought them from the black elitists that owned them in Africa
>brought them to America to perform servitude in a rapidly progressing society
>released them into said society as free people with the opportunity to be and do anything they want
>distant cousins left in modern day Africa starving by the millions

I'm still waiting on my thank you.

winner

Nice one.
[spoiler]180cm x 80kg[/spoiler]

See Also look up the definition of supply and demand.

Oh shit fuck me now.

Yeah, slavery was bad, but it was just how it was back then. Blacks were basically stone age people, so they were considered savages, not equal to Europeans. You think other races didn't have slaves? In the less developed, less moral parts of the world, slavery exists until today. American blacks should be grateful that they were imported into the US of fucking A instead of rotting in Africa.
Fuck all those leeches who want to live off reparations forever.

Is this a joke?

Worse, it's a nigger who thinks they know how to use their brain.

>not a single black person died in 9/11
>she identifies as not even being american but being black

just fucking deport them