Why is bad art allowed?

why is bad art allowed?

Why is Robin possessed

Gotta hit those deadlines somehow.

Because women need to be allowed to draw too.

Was this done in Illustrator

It's a weekly series right? The art is always shit.

>The second variant features Spider-Man unmasked. He’s leaping, I guess, though the pose is close to a sticking-to-the-wall pose. It takes me a tenth of a second to realize that, nah, that wall behind him is some distance away. He must be in the air.

>If Ditko in his prime had drawn this—or Kirby, or anyone with solid fundamentals—there would be not a fraction of a second of doubt. If John Romita, either of them, had seen it, they probably would have mentioned to the artist in their family-trait gentlemanly manner that it could be a smidge better if clearer in that regard, and told them how to make it so. And the artist would have thanked them sincerely and rushed away to touch up the cover, eager to benefit from their wisdom.

>If I had told them the same thing, as politely as a monster can manage, they might have grudgingly improved the pin-up, but probably would have condemned me in the fan press as a megalomaniac.

Because you wouldn't listen

For those wondering, this is the sauce.

Because is a weekly and there's different's artists with differents deadline. I'll believe you if it was a monthly but with weekly digital it's more difficult to get good art

I would love it if he came back to a marvel today and cleaned house.

>holey rusted metal
batman forever was top cheese

A lot of this seems to fall on the coloring as opposed to the drawing. It's very spotty and almost slightly random at times.

Yeah same. Hes a man with standards who gets fucked by men with money. Hes the hero we needed.

What is taste?
Does it differ?
Is it subjective?

I haven't read this yet, can anybody storytime this?

Because time and budget constraits

Because art is subjective and some people will be fine with art that is obviously traced or heavily referenced from real life models or modeling programs

And nothing has changed.

is this done with some cheese 3d program?

If anything, the money people at Marvel got replaced with worse ones.

I don't think Robin looks that bad although he seems to be missing his pupils? Unless that's part of the domino mask

>holy rusted metal

>Batman meets Key and Peele

This is hot garbage.
You have no incentive to apologize for this.

It's not apoligising more like finding a reason as to why the art is so trash, digital titles doesn't have the luxury of a delay or change of release date, so artists are tight with their schedules and deadlines

These are exactly the reasons why it looks like it does.

Working for digital is an absolute nightmare from what my peers have told me. Not only that, since it's a BOOM! book the pay is probably not great (tho could be DC paying instead, not sure). They're not gonna hire someone like Cliff Chiang to draw a digital-only stupid crossover comic, even if it is Batman. And they sure as fuck wouldn't have the budget to anyway

What's good about it tho is that it helps discover new talents, one case that comes to mind is Earth 2 artist Bruno Redondo, before taking art duties in Injustice that guy was a nobody but now he's on a monthly book and climbing up the ladder

He's probably gonna go right back on the Injustice title when it 2 comes out lol

I wouldn't be mad, Redondo's art was only good thing of Injustice after Taylor left

Yep, I myself got my first work with BOOM!. Everyone's gotta start somewhere

This probably could have been decent if they had a different inker. It doesn't look too bad in the thumbnails, but clicking them open they look terrible.