Poland

"Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins [...] I am proud of my Polish descent."
do you know who said this?
rethink before you use the word "slavshit" to Polish

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.at/20160913/austrias-hofer-wants-broader-visegrad-group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_censuses#France
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some slavshit untermensch said it

Was it Jesus?

nietzsche?

Hitler

yeah
one of the greatest philosophers on earth
100% germanic

Merkel

was it a jew?

yeah i saw in a thread that he LARP'd as a pole despite being 100% german

>WW1
>WW2
>rapefugee crisis

A truly "great nation", 10/10, really makes me stink.

Who could be behind this pole?

Poland hold its whiteness forever
I'm not racist tho

>I'm not racist tho

STOP APOLOGIZING

reminder that germany would have been perfectly happy to just build a road to danzig and let poland keep the other territory it got promsied after ww1

and that poland REFUSED that offer because it was high on churchills semen.

real talk: would prussia not have existed germans and poles would've been good buddies. prussia is the cause of all Europe's cancer

This desu

Nietzsche?

I think it's even more funny because we (East Germans) are just slavs in denial anyway

Nietzsche is someone that's mostly revered by people who have never read his books and only heared about "Übermensch", "Sklavenmoral" and that one of his books is called "Der Antichrist"

This is supposed to be a Nietzsche Quote. However there is no source for it nor is there any factual evidence for such claim.

Poles lie, what else is new.

This, Poles never change even if they're in Japan.

found the prussian

oy vey, thats right, those lying poles genocided 9 gorillion germans and started ww2 with invasion!
warsaw is rightful germanic clay, those lying poles just falsified history books to make it seem like it was theirs
greater germania when?

This but unironic

i call bullshit ! it's impossible we're at 85% , like really , i think more of 75 or 80% . 85% would be 5 years ago.
Also how is cuckistan without a white capital and swedcucks the most tolerant nation more white than we do ?

If you didn't wanted a fucking city maybe your nation wouldn't get buttfucked by the whole world , eastern side raped by slaves and western Germany enslaved by us.
You krautz are fucked up in your mind , like for the sake of Allah we would be better off you . Too bad USA didn't started to drop atomic bombs on Berlin and other tolerant city.
Now say whatever about the past , you lost 2 world wars and your nation is sweden-cuck-tier. Enjoy your kebab invasion.

99.8 - too fucking low

Poles with their superior genetics managed to be the worlds greatest toilet cleaners and low skill job workers. I envy them. really...

m8, isnt there a french law prohibiting asking for race in national census?
so my guess is that its from private polls and those can have pretty big variation depending on method and place

Prussia shouldn't have existed.

brainwashed much?

desu Prussia was Polish vassal country, and traitors. Everything that they call their clay is ours from the beginning. First they stole it, then they were punished for robbery, but they weren't resocialized after.

> poorland

my favourite source of ez laughs

Konrad Mazowiecki gave them land circa 1230 and the stupid fuck counted they will protect northern border not steal 1/4 of country

>I meme because I'm a fucking retard
Where the fuck do you think you are szkop lardface?

And how do you even fucking dare to look down on anyone when your women are voluntarily sucking nigger and muslim dick to feel enlightened and "on par with times".

How dare you, you fucking spineless cuck criticize anyone for any fucking job he or she would do when you're human trash who's affraid to speak up everywhere else but on a cartoon image board?

Put a tampon on it already.

lol, Austria was, is and will be alwas european cuck so, your opinion is worthless to me

thelocal.at/20160913/austrias-hofer-wants-broader-visegrad-group

You seem upset.
Didn't they take you at the minimum wage job?

>m8, isnt there a french law prohibiting asking for race in national census?
nope there isn't one, and we may actually go into US tier and rank every criminal records with gender-race-age system for free information for the public .

No, we just hate you fags

Flag at half mast.

F

So an actual presidential candidate promoting Central European groups, as opposed to some nobody's in Poland, is "cucked"?

Your entire government runs their policies only after checking them with Washington, check yourself plumber.

I wouldn't even be surprised if we Jew ourselves to the top of Visegrad if it happens, you slavshits are incapable at running anything, I wouldn't trust you with a lemonade stand.

Pretty much.
Nietzsche is famous for being famous.
Doesn't even necessarily mean that he was wrong about what he said, just means that most people who revere him have absolutely no idea what he said.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_censuses#France

Die meisten Leute die über ihn reden sind meist irgendwelche Hipsterschwuchteln die Philosophie nicht in der 12. Klasse abgewählt haben und sich die Inhaltsangabe auf Wikipedia durchgelesen haben.

butthurt much
>18 days

No I just fucking despise you cucks and your attitude.

i wrote this two, but...
well, prussia is no more, austria is preety relevant and they know it. I have german grandpa, many germans has polish roots also. Why couldn't we just let go and be friends? Why can't we respect our opinion, and perspective. We have brand new world after IIWW and CCCP. Lets make love not war.

Die meisten Fans sind 15 jährige die finden, dass sich die Titel cool anhören
>Jenseits von Gut und Böse
>Der Antichrist
>So sprach Zarathustra
>Götzendämmerung

Rosa Luxemburg?

I don't giva a fuck about your lemonade stand austria. I don't an never will want to have anything to do with your lil country, don't you get it?

cmon, janek, history should teach you that there can be no friendship between countries, its always pure benefit driven relationship

t. Ahmed

Don't worry you don't NEED to want do anything :^)

We're gonna do it to you regardless.

>look at germany, starting a war because german people get killed

a muslim cuck, how rare!

ofc. but we don't have to be first on each other targets. Right? Poland have bigger problems like Russia to deal with. With respect for russians, this is our true rival and always was. Maybe a bit too ambitious in present times but we don't need Germans on our shoulders.

oh cmon fritz, 8kk pop gonna do what?
you want to join v4 exactly because you cant do anything on your own else you would never "lower" yourselves to union with us and i hope to god noone will agree to that.

Fucking poles dont know when to kill themselves

You realise that it's Poland which is one of the few European countries which is naturally based and defending it's borders, not like cucked Austria or Sweden-tier Germanistan?

Poland doesn't need to defend it's borders.
That's the boon of being a shithole

i agree, russia is our enemy first and foremost but we still have to be vary of anyone besides ourselves

Oberlausitz, Niederlausitz, Land Lebus, Pommern yeah... slavic nature. When brandeburgers has govern in Bohemia.
Hornja Łužica, Dolna Łužyca, Ziemia Lubuska, Pomorze,...
The largest slavic city in Austria-Hungary empire was ...?

Didn't nietzche say that after his mental breakdown though?

vienna?

ok ok... we gotta bad ass over here

If population counts mattered, the world would be run by indians.

Don't you get tired of trying to be pretentious in front of countries where your countrymen try to run away to, by the millions?

You wanna know what we would do in Visegrad?

Run it.

Because like I said, you can't run shit. Talking about being cucks, whilst simultaneously being the country that begged on their knees to join EU, and currently is thinking about selling it's asshole to China LMFAO

Get back to work, Pshek McPshekov.

who cares, it triggers germans anyway

i see the truth stings
face it, you count as nothing alone, even unburdened by occupation and communism

Weil Deutschland nicht schon zum völligen Drecksloch mit Musels an jeder Straßenecke geworden ist.

Seit 2015 mit (((((MILLIONEN)))) eingewanderten männlichen Muslimen im Alter von 20-30, die sich hier festsetzen wollen, auf Kosten des Staates (DEIN GELD), die dann noch ihre 20-köpfige Familie nachholen dürfen.

In 10 Jahren hast Du Islamunterricht in jeder Schule, eine Moschee in jedem Dorf. Deine werden in der Schule die HÖLLE erleben weil sie von der muslimischen Jihad-Jugend bis zur Kapitulation erniedrigt werden.

Wenn das nicht in 1-2 Jahren aufgehalten, revidiert und effektiv verhindert wird, ist es zu spät.

Lach über Polen – es zeigt nur wie wenig Du den ABSOLUTEN ERNST DER LAGE verkennst.

[...] Deine *Kinder [...]

> polack already pulling the commie card

If I recall correctly you were PROUD communists for at least 40 years, shut the fuck up already, and open a fucking book.

1 Austrian makes more money than 4 Polacks, and that's the kind of thing that would count in a proposed economic group like Visegrad, so please treat your ass-pain already, you're a literal subhuman when compared to me, and that's across all stats :^)

Correct. You can still look at their phone list and find many slavic surnames there.
Stay deamin'.

well you can talk the talk but you cant walk for shit xD Austria never threatend Poland as one, and Poland didn't even care about them. You are not our enemy, rival or friend desu, you are irrelevant to us lol, we dont hate you, we are not jellous about you etc. why are we even talking about this? xD

lmfao a literal band of nu-age slavshits who were too retarded to run away from the shithole and are now patriotic about it bahahahahaha

how's your security guard job working out?

w polsce jak w lesie obsranym gownem polska chuj

$$$MONEY$$$... this is the the cost that world pays for your irrelevance to you, and you suck it dry, everybody is happy, so don't talk like you would matter

>PROUD communists
>wants *me* to open a book
fritz plz

Dann geh zurück Miroslav

>Germany:
>Muslims everywhere
>treacherous politicians
>beta germans who cant fight and wont defend their women
>Women either ugly or sluts
>fucking windmills destroying the landscape everywhere !

Poland:
>whittest country in Europe and maybe the world
>Politicians who care about Poles first
>Alpha males who beat the shit out of shitskins and defend their women
>beautiful, intelligent women who are kinky but no sluts
>wonderful landscape/nature

Right now Poland is far superior to us, i dont give a fuck about the economy when i cant enzer the Subway without seeing and listening to modern Babylon everywhere

Ahahaha was für ein psych müll.

Du bist der einzige der den ernst der lage nicht erkennt.
Du wirst von grenzdebielen machthungrigen arschlöchern aufgewiegeld. Wie ein weib heulst du rum anstadt mit hirn und verstand zu handeln.

Gutter junge schönn afd wählen und deutschland abschaffen.

I only see one shit which needs some atomcleaning. Temelin, Dukovany or Jaslovske Bohunice?

patriotic? I just said i don't care about lil austria, there is nothing patriotic in it xD wtf are you talking about? you've mistaken me with someone on this board.

jebac arabow
fuck muslims
chwala wielkiej polsce
glory great poland

KA RA CZAN

those that objected to communism tended to end up in a mass grave with a hole in their skull.

actually you should do that to yourself. kys.

Und hier haben wir ein weiteres Beispiel wie man die deutsche Sprache vergewaltigen kann....

Das ist ja grauenhaft.

Die Realität tut weh.

t. Ahmed

>>Politicians who care about Poles first
am I living in a different country or something because thats something new to me.

gówno czan chyba, smieciu.

halt's maul, ahmed.

KA RA CZAN się sprzedał

Dieser polnische Minderwertigkeitskomplex ist ja irgentwie süß

They dont have subways.
Polacks are irelevant on a global stage and are used as play toy by the big powers.
You care about the econpmy as its feeding you and the generations to come.

Poland is vasal staate and gets reached around between world powers and if needet gets dismantelt. Thats whst happens with irrelevant countrys.

>I LOVE HITLER HE WAS AWESOME
>ROOOAR FUCK YOU GERMANY FOR MAKING WORLD WAR 2

make up your mind

> tfw some poorlack does the "i don't care routine" when talking to the designated chillers of Central Europe

My life has been magnitudes better than yours for the past 25 years

My life is magnitudes better than yours right now.

My life will definitely be magnitudes better than yours in the near future.

And you (or some other hobo) was telling ME to stop dreaming, fucking TOP kek.

ZAMKNONC MORDY KURWY
JEBAC NIEMCOW I FRANCUZOW I ARABOW
ARAB CHUJ
MUSLIM COCK

your life... so what the fuck are you doing on this board, frustradet austria? Posting Hitler and how it would be cool without muslims in your country? I will say this again, $$ is the cost for your irrelevance dude, don't make mistake...

>My life has been magnitudes better than yours for the past 25 years
>My life is magnitudes better than yours right now.
>My life will definitely be magnitudes better than yours in the near future.

pic rel

hello im diaspora and im here to shit up the thread

You forgot the polish death camps.

The realety is. German radio station was about to give a story on polacks genoziding humans in there death camps. But poolacks did attack and started ww2.