Daily Red Pill: The jews don't want you to racemix

The Jews don't want white men to racemix. If you notice, jews will only promote mixing of white women, but they are actually against white men racemixing. So when ever you turn down a black woman, you are actually playing directly into the hands of the jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bro...

>Dating a chimp

According to statistics, white men and black girls who marry, are 200% more likely to stay together than white men and white girls, 150% more than white men and asian girls, and 400% more than white girls and black boys. And as we all know, the road to a successful household is a stable and healthy relationship between the heads of the household, as children who grow up with two parents, are far more likely to succeed in life. At the moment, black girls everywhere are realizing that getting an educated white man is where the game is at, and even a 7/10 white guy can easily get the best looking and most intelligent black QTs out there.

Black girls are:
- Strong (don't require to be pampered like white girls, mentally or physically.)
- Proud (She won't let anyone disrespect her, her children, or even you for that matter.)
- Real and spiritual (Unlike most non-religious/conservative white girls, who are shallow and materialistic whores, a fact.)
- More horny (if you get a black GF, you will be fucking every night.)
- Independent (A real partner who wont leech off you like white girls.)
- Better bodies (dem curves, big lips, perfect tits, and fat asses.)
- Insecure about their looks/identity and see white men as exotic (meaning you can get a black girl far above your grade.)

What's the difference when the end result (mongrel abominations and the death of our people) is the same?

>inb4 "Wahh, but I want my kid to look like me and preserve muh strong white genes."
Umm, biracial kids of fathers with strong white genes look like their fathers. If your strong white genes won't put the black genes into submission and make the child look you, then they're not "strong white genes", and have no right to be preserved in the first place. If you can't produce inter-racial children that look like you, then the mere chance of getting to produce offspring with any female mammal, is already more than you deserve, as you are basically just a woman with testicles, and it doesn't matter if your child is white, because they will be inferior and weak, like you.

>a wild junglefever finn thread appears
go back to kc

There's a difference because offspring of WMBW still somewhat resemble white people, where as offspring of WWBM are pretty much full negroid unless there's some weird mutation the guy had from his great granny getting knocked up by some white plantation owner.

>pour piss into Coke
DISGUSTING

>pour Coke into piss
SECRET FAMIRY RECIPE

My ban doesn't end for couple of days yet.

>still somewhat resemble white people

Not really, they're even less white since they lack the mitochondrial DNA of the white mother.

Post a picture of your nose in profile with a timestamp.

>inb4 "I don't find black girls attractive."
Good job, goy. You've basically been programmed socioculturally to worship white girls as the standard of beauty, even though beauty is a subjective concept. If you actually broke free from your conditioned brainwash, and ventured outside your virtual safe-zone, you not only might find that aesthetically, black girls are no different from white girls, but are in fact, superior in almost every way. Every time you perpetuate the myth that white girls should be held as the standard for beauty, you are enforcing white female privileges, and basically just empowering white liberal feminists who hate white men. By refusing to date inter-racially, while white girls are fucking around every guy they meet on the streets, you are literally the definition of a cook.

Only the father's genetics matters.

>inb4 "You just got the jungle fever and are fetishizing relationships between white men black girs."
There are quite a few socio-economical benefits that both white men and black girls will gain from allying with each other, such as being more happy, and having statistically better chance of building a strong and stable household that will last. Of course, the sex thing cannot be ignored, because sex with black girls is better, and that's a fact. But saying you are fetishizing because you want to date a black girl for rational reasons, is just a baseless ad hominem.

>"Black girls are stupid, and I have nothing in common with them."
Wrong! Black girls are great to have stimulating debates with, as they are very opionated. Black women have recently become the highest growing demographic in colleges and universities. The facts that they possess attitude that doesn't suck up to anyone, and are soon the most highly educated demographic, makes them the most interesting intellectual partners. Black girls are much better than white girls as intellectual partners, as the relationship is not like having a submissive dog with you, but an equal partner. Black girls are also into lots of same stuff with white men, that white girls are usually not, especially geeky stuff. Also, the idea that Africans are less intelligent and your children will be less intelligent as a result, is actually wrong. First of all, there are no "stupid" genes, and secondly, intelligence is 99% nurture and 1% nature.

>There are no black QTs around me.
There are black QTs everywhere. If you can't find any, you are not looking hard enough. There are plenty of lonely and looking black QTs on Tinder, OKcupid and Interpals too.

Sorry, but your cherrypicked pictures don't refute basic genetics - this shit has been tried the other way around often enough, it's always the same embarrassing shit.

>inb4 you're a cuck for racemixing with black girls.
Umm, so your definition of cuck is someone who breeds the finest women of all races? Ayy lmao, projecting much? Do you even realize that you are basically the definition of cook by reducing the amount of potential mates to selected few, while pretty much every other male is not, and the small group of women you choose to obsess about are mostly sluts that will fuck any guy they meet on the streets, regardless of race, and granted that the wallet is fat enough. Haha, good luck, at best you will marry some white liberal feminist who's had 100 dicks inside her by the 16th birthday, and will divorce you for financial gain in a few years, taking custody of whatever children she may have bore for you (assuming, there even your children, lmao,) which she will feminize, brainwash and will raise on hormone blockers and a chastity belt.

Banging women = Not Cuck

Sitting on Sup Forums and whining about race mixing when you could be banging women = Cuck

No, you only need to look at the children, and you will see which features they are inhereting.

>You can't get white women, white boi, and that's why you have to get a ebony girl."
No, I'll get one because I can, because I'm attracted to them, and it's the smart thing to do, economically and otherwise. According to every survey on the subject, highly educated, middle-class white men are the most sought-after mating partners with women of every race. Sure, if you're some racist cuck from Sup Forums who only dates white women because "mug henes, hail hitler," your chances of attracting any females, is non-existant, but that's by your own choise, not because you can't improve yourself and become alpha, and alpha always chooses his mate, and doesn't just go with the culturally or socially pressurised choise of white girl. I'm not saying all white weomen are trash, but good luck if you find the one beautiful, intelligent, christian conservative in a stack of brainwashed degenerates.

>your cherrypicked pictures aren't an argument
>look at my cherrypicked pictures

Yeah, you're done.

We never even began. I bet you're a feminist.

>let me change the topic after being called out on my tactics

How much does Soros pay you to promote anti-racemixing on pro-white conservative discussion boards?

See

Keep on selling out your own race. You are just trying to commit collective suicide.

>Keep on selling out your own race.
>You are just trying to commit collective suicide.
>t. racemixing shill

That makes no sense.

I don't necessarily promote racemixing, I just say that raxemixing of BWWM is acceptable considering the offspring willl not be full negroid. If you can get a white conservative christian woman who hasn't had a 100 dicks inside her by her 16th birthday, then all the best for you. But obviously most white women are gonna be brainwashed to racemix, so the least we can do is fight back by allowing the least among us who can't get a white wife to racemix with the blacks, to create sort of an subrace of white blacks who will be our allies in the upcoming racewar which will be initiated by your skeleton jew master.

>raxemixing of BWWM is acceptable considering the offspring willl not be full negroid
Nobody argues that they'll be full negroid. They'd be half + mitochondrial DNA from the black mother.

That's still too much to tolerate.

>raxemixing of BWWM is acceptable considering the offspring willl not be full negroid
Nobody argues that they'll be full negroid. They'd be half + mitochondrial DNA from the black mother.

That's still too much to tolerate.

Like I said, it's always the same embarrassing shit whatever side shills for it, and you both need to be dealt with the same way.

You never know with this board. One day racemixing is good next day it's bad.

Guy is a shill from Sup Forums, see

You can mitochondrial DNA all you want, it won't change reality. Whiteness doiesn't matter unless you actually look white.

Why would I date some spoiled ungrateful whore when I can date an obedient asian instead?

Ok, OP, how about this:

Black women smell. I cannot find bad smell attractive.

Check fucking mate.

>Whiteness doiesn't matter unless you actually look white.

And none of the abominations you posted so far does look white. Way to ruin your own point.

stereotype, theres a different smell from whites, but its not bad and you get used to it.

They all look white. I've seen 100% ethnic germans who look less white.

Yeah, I only date white women. I would be hesitant to fuck a black girl. I would definitely wear a condom. Have you seen black std rates? I'd also be a total cad to her.

Also these threads are reverse psychology. You are insulted as a white man and want to prove that white dick is the shit so you will go out and fuck a black girl. That is the whole point. Our enemies play chess, not checkers.

>They all look white.

Nappy haired and flat nosed != white.

Women are just easier to convince with emotional propaganda.

Intelligence is genetic and heritable.
Differences in intelligence between ethnic groups are due to genetics alone.
Better education will not change differences in group intelligence, they'll always remain.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

can someone pls give me the pic about angry birds film explained ??

sick shitpost mikko the mongol i rate 8/10

10/10 would racemix

Only the 90% of black girls looks like shit

>I want me a white boy.
Is this the correct way to say it?

I want to save as many white people I can from taking part in collective suicide.

No, IQ is a social construct and you can't fairly quantify it based on the tools we have available to us. Nobody can point out intelligence in the anatomy. Whites were superior because we got lucky, the only reason we seem equal to blacks because jews have dumbed us down. In truth there are no races either, but we must believe in race as a survival strategy.

I'm all for the promotion of miscegenation but all white men need to do the world a favour and castrate themselves. It is scientifically proven the racism gene is passed down through white males.

Whats if feel like knowing your life is so pathetic you have to get a job as a shill?

IQ is the best intelligence test there is and all complaints of it have been accounted for numerous times.
All other intelligence tests show the same results once tested enough.

Intelligence is heritable and different ethnicities have different averages even when accounted for environment.

>No, IQ is a social construct

Can you get any more obvious, shill?

Pretty tired of non-white subhumans trying to peddle their subhuman females to me, the Aryan.

Obviously I can fuck your sister, I'm a fucking white male, you and me both know it Ahmet, but I'm sure as fuck not gonna have kids with that walking sack of shit you call your kin.

So does that mean if we create an army of mongrels they'll naturally worship us and slaughter you? A worker caste which actually LIKES us would be pretty cool

As mentioned before, the only way a WWBM can produce a white-passing offspring, is if the black man had an ancestors who got sexed by a white massa.

>i don't promote race mixing i'm just saying white men should all fuck niggers
Do you think whites are like blacks? You see, you dumb nigger cuckold white people actually have the desire to take care of their children meaning if they fuck niggers they will be raising nigger children and not spending anytime making white children.

>whiteness doesn't matter unless you look white
Thats not true. You think we hate niggers because of their skin color? Its because they are genetically violent retarded creatures.

Intelligence is 99% nurture 1% nature and is gonna be irrelevant soon anyways as we develope microchips which will contain all information on the interenet. You are thinking like an ant.

Thats just blatantly false.

>both have brown eyes
>kid has blue eyes

someone got cucked by Hans

Do black women get as fed up with BBC and white whores as much as white men do?

> Minnesota transracial study
No its not.

Considering the fact that BBC is a meme, yet niggers unironically think their 5 inches are biggest in the world, they do probably get tired super fast.

No they aren't intelligent enough.

No, they will be raising subclass of white black people who they can use in the war to defend their race.

I wasn't talking about hate. Either you are white or you are not, and the first prerequisite is that you look white, the second is that your father is white.

>literally the definition of a cook

can someone give mee the pic of cuck the kikes sex war now ?? will trade for rare pepes

>that
>white passing

with white whores they do

>Krashawna Davis
>"I'm a black guy who love to see black girls with white boys".

White women:
Bloated egos
Prudes
Only want black guys
Play constant mind games
Clinically insane
Boring

Wow sounds gud to me!

>Only want black guys
yeah, sure, my big nosed freind

with all the black men killing eachother ain't there a lot of black women available?

that's any Iberian's dream tbqh

so are you gonna livestream your suicide or what?

negresses are a walking pile of fungus and viruses too

>not wanting to bleach exotic women

Juan pls

im sorry i needed to. i saved the pepe. what will happen now

>Black girls are much better than white girls as intellectual partners
you wot

>Intelligence is 99% nurture 1% nature

You need banned on this site entirely. What a retarded thread with no sources or substance.

nobody's saying all ww are like that, just large part of them, and not because they want to, they've just been brainwashed basically. Many ww are also immune to the brainwash.

yeah, theres way more black women than there are black men. If white people adopted polygamy, they could each have 3 black wives along with their 1 white wife, they would recognize all children but only legitimize the white one. This is essentially something I would like to see happen in the future.

You have to try one before you wot.

Use google dumbass.

Also do what you want, I'm just saying. You should listen to me tho.

>Reverse psychology

Not gonna lie, I like black girls and these statistics would push me to be with one.

But their rate of STDs is insane. Plus you also marry into the family. I don't wanna hang out with her bigger parents, nigger siblings, nigger uncles and aunts, nigger grandparents. Marrying a black woman just fills your life with niggers. And also according to statistics, the high majority of them are going to give your life hell. It's better to never interact with your black wife's family.

Why do that when I can marry a white woman and my child can have a great relationship with grandparents and great grandparents? AND you avoid the inevitable problem of having race mixed children, cause the statistics also show that they have lower IQ, are more inclined for violence and incarceration, and aren't as successful.

There is only one master race. It is called humankind.

This race will colonize the stars.

But first, you will fight a global war, marked by genocidal acts, free and open use of nuclear arms, total environmental destabilization, and the death of about 3 billion people. As of today, you have about 17-18 months.

There are genetically engineered supermen already among you. The govt programs have been running for five decades, now, and the most recent crop will soon reveal themselves as the monsters they have been designed to be.

Enjoy your eugenics wars, bitches.

t. Future historian on trip to observe the prewar cultures.

There is no way these aren't a bunch of Sup Forumsacks raiding the comment section.

What is the Finn's end game?

I have a black girlfriend, she's the best

So get an upper class black girl, they only go out with wshite guys anyways, no worries of STD or bad family (at least immediate.)

You don't even understand how time works. Every once in a while a guy like you comes by and claims they think they know what's gonna happen and warns us off of some great calamity, but you know what the universally defining characteristics for people like you are? They always turn out to be complete hacks. People have been summoning the apocalypse for as long as we've had history, every single people and religion thought they were living in the end of times, yet for none of therm it ever came, and it will not likely come for us either.

They are real comments, search "BWWM" on youtube and watch the most watched video, you will find the comments are real once you check the profiles.

To create cognitive dissonance and spark up grassroot rebellion against the narrative that the elders of protocols are trying to enforce on you.

That's a poor bait and niggress are uglier than asians "girls".

jungle fever/10

I was dating a black (american) girl, was a lazy, complaining, pot smoking, alcoholic, junk food eating excuse of a person. The only reason I was with her (and wasting my money on her) was because I thought she actually loved me (that’s what she kept telling). It all ended with her cucking me, me forgiving her and then her dumping me several months later.

The only thing from FinnOP that is factual is that black girls are insecure about white guys reciprocating, probably cuz they think we all are looking for a blond blue white skin rose cheek cinderella. But once black woman gets you, she’ll treat you just like any other woman.

this place is so cucked by jews that jews are like 1/5 of all posters

>me forgiving her

I know, right.

i wonder who could be the ones that shill for non-whites

Sometimes I wonder about mixed kids but I'm way too damn guilty or feel awkward to go for a black girl or Asian. I haven't spoken to a girl in 20 years so I don't know what much about relationships. I wouldn't mean if my kid turned out like this.

I feel like this thread is subversive trying to make me love the TBP (Tight black pussy) jews pls leave i dont wanna racemix

"some" are, not all. Some are really beautiful.

You just had a bad experience, don't let it define all black qts.

Paavo, why are you shilling this so hard?

I'm not saying I disagree, but why so aggressive about it?

Most of us would love a Fingolian qt instead.

The grass is always greener....

I wish I could date period. ;_;

Check em