Has there been a proper look into what these weird "Kids" videos are on YouTube?

Has there been a proper look into what these weird "Kids" videos are on YouTube?

Pic related and some videos
youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=jFB63G0gD9o

youtube.com/watch?v=3e7a5ZiulOw

Watch one and you'll see how weird and spooky these things are, it's like they're created in some 3rd world country that's trying to mimic American culture. They all have syringes, pregnant Elsa, or superheros in this weird shitty 3D animation. It's fucking strange

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8B1sRPwK248
m.youtube.com/user/MegakidsTv1
youtube.com/watch?v=e86ODDSMb1U
youtube.com/watch?v=v1g_O6tM9lk
youtu.be/UisOMOrDHFU
youtu.be/FR2cshS91hY
youtube.com/watch?v=UisOMOrDHFU
youtu.be/eEfgdN5dTkU
youtube.com/watch?v=8vnNE-FB8vM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

communist propaganda no doubt

AI's just trying some shit out

My kid was obsessed with these! I stopped him from watching them because something seemed wrong. These are now banned in my house forever

There are weird sonic and Mario monster truck race animations, and painting bulldozers and shit. Scared me shitless how he was like addicted to them. This is seriously weird shit

>it's like they're created in some 3rd world country that's trying to mimic American culture
After watching roughly one million of these things with my niece, I'm pretty sure that this is exactly what's happening.

tv causes learning disorders in children
this is why you no longer see those "baby einstein" videos being sold

I've heard that this is stealth conditioning to make future generations more immediately averse to established franchises, making sure they are less likely to indulge in modern franchise worship. This also coincides with the likely scenario of Hollywood collapsing in the next two decades.

Seems easy to dismiss it as third world bit bait but I think it's naive to think this doesn't involve at least one think tank.

Also

youtu.be/8B1sRPwK248

>reminder that there are kids who witnessed this, got scared shitless, but won't ever have the comfort of knowing wether it was fake or real because the channel got nuked

>88797346
m.youtube.com/user/MegakidsTv1

This is the fucking channel
My kid was obsessed with these things, he would want to watch them over and over again
Only these videos, no others
What the fuck man?

Is this some kind of MKULTRA thing? Anyway I don't let him watch them anymore

Wasn't it confirmed that these were pumped out by an automated program that slapped a bunch of popular icons tgether and then threw them into various songs and nursery rhymes?

the videos are monetized. it's some kind of scheme where they just pump out infinite amounts of shit and then have zombie pcs watch the videos for youtube ad money.

no, maybe it's a government mind control program, that's way more logical.

people are so fucking stupid

Sup Forums figured it out

they have some kind of randomizer that slaps these different models / meshes over different scenes, which is why in many of them you notice the movements don't match up (finger family was the primary focus of the thread).

we also theorized it could be a money laundering scheme.

My kid was watching these for a while and began acting kind of strange. There wasn't anything obvious just subtle things about they way he acted seemed off.

Hmm. But my kid was still obsessed with the racecar videos

Makes sense though

A lot of these have obsessions with eggs
youtube.com/watch?v=e86ODDSMb1U
youtube.com/watch?v=v1g_O6tM9lk

Serious? My kid would cry when I wouldn't let him watch the stupid bulldozer video. He would want to watch it on loop again and again.

I just can't figure out why, it's like the one piece of the puzzle that doesn't fit.

FATHER FINGER
FATHER FINGER
WHERE ARE YOU?
WHERE ARE YOU?

that's because your kid is fucking autistic. deal with it.

Another kind we were discussing on Sup Forums earlier was some equally pointless shit involving minimally paid actors and actresses dressed up in costumes (purportedly making around $100 a day if that, to do the same shit. Lot of them had an emphasis on cheap ass Frozen / Spiderman / Joker costumes and were shot in cheap ass looking houses by some shitty group (forget the name). Should be easy enough to find.

Kids like to watch the same shit a hundred times over, it's just how they get familiar with things
Get him off the PC and put on the Lion King on VHS or sumfink

Your kid is autistic, bro

HERE I AM
HERE I AM
HOW DO YOU DO?

500'000'000 views.
13 comments.

>Hitler's face on a kids show at 9 minutes

>CGI cartoons

Thank fuck I was getting old enough not to care too much when those started to roll in.
Its like they stopped trying all of a sudden.

>(((Hollywood)))
>collapsing
Not as long as (((they))) are in control.

wtf am I watching

MOTHER FINGER
MOTHER FINGER
WHERE ARE YOU

They're mostly spam bots raking in non-existant viewers to cheat YT's system. Of course, google aren't going to do shit about it.

youtu.be/UisOMOrDHFU

That's just normal kids toys channels. Hobby Kids TV is pretty awesome. My six year old son watches that and Ethan Gamer TV.

Its just unboxing for kids.

afaajsl;ksajlj;fadsl; ;br ladfjlasjd

FUNNY video

good

Despair code programming

This desu

Sure looks like AI to me
youtu.be/FR2cshS91hY

Aren't Elsa and Spiderman meant to be brother and sister? The way they dub crying over the video when the baby is clearly not crying makes it unsettling.

Elsa pretty

relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=UisOMOrDHFU

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Some of it is legit.

q 1 34 4 5 6

What about the weird as fuck games that teach kids to have abortions and shit?

I WATCH VIDEO

What the fuck man. I'm way too sober for this shit

My daughter does the same thing. She's 4 but already showing developmental issues.

There's an absolute ton of cancer on youtube aimed at kids because millions of lazy parents use tablets and the "Youtube Kids" app to babysit their children. It's no effort trash to make cash.

Oh shit asian tiddies. Worth the brain damage

veri gud

My daughter watches them too. They're really fucking weird.

Is this guy from Sup Forums? At about 8:10 his robots start talking about the jews.

>Pewdiepie
>Hulk
>Hitler

>still letting melt what's left of their brain watching that shit
wew

why cant niggers get a real job instead of trying to scam everyone

Wtf? These videos feel like they were made to turn kids' brains into mush.

This

People dont get that money is debt and (((the userers))) control that.

They will never "collapse" unless it all collapses. Profits are irrelevent and just for show.

IN MY ASS
IN MY ASS
TOUCH MY POO

was born in 93. Something really bothered me about early 2000s kids shows like icarly, zoey101, drakenjosh just seeing how kids blankly stared at the tv absorbing the cheesy dull jokes and laughing to them. by now electronics and social media is way worse on mental health .

anyone else get worried by modern child entertainment? things like staring at minecraft videos like a zombie or them being too lazy to type out letters and use the voice to speech on the ipad?

I blame parents for putting no effort into raising their kids.

Kek

youtu.be/eEfgdN5dTkU

My sides

Its here

hhhh

awesome, how long until he is here shitposting on Sup Forums with us?

i must teach him all the 10,000 hidden names of the Jew

Anyone knows this channel called ToyFreaks? It's really fucking weird.

>Google reverse lookup
>it's a real child's grave
>it really says that
oh fuck

I just found this in the comments

/x/ has looked into this before, the consensus is that they are either CIA psyops on children, or an in for paedophiles to attract and start grooming kids.

wtf

my wifes daughter watches those weird spiderman cartoons.

Its pretty fucked up, they get married, pop up kids etc...

TOYS is Japan is based.

this is one of my favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=8vnNE-FB8vM

You've got to be shitting me.

>Monetary view based scam
On the micro scale
>CIA psyop on children
>Jewish conditioning
On the macro scale

I dont know what to think about this
Jesus christ

>the channel got nuked

How long ago did that happen? It's been a while since I've been in a Sup Forums 'johnny johnny' thread

The part that makes the least sense to me is his fucking shirt, and no one ever seems to comment on it.

Why does he have a shirt on from this movie in every fucking video.

He is scared to say nigger so I doubt it.

Well it's still youtube.

Even Sargon of Cuckad isn't scared to say nigger mate.

these are actually trigger videos
1 per person
once they watch it fully or partially, it starts the code in the brain & their brain launches the hidden stored code

Sup Forums really is the new /x/.

Why is this surprising to you? When people die before they've accomplished anything, they're remembered by what they'd take interest in. Other than Captain America and Minions being the ultimate symbols of our mass media, I don't rationally see this as much different behavior than adorning a child's coffin with their favorite toy.

Maybe it strikes as off because the child is being remembered in a way that reeks of sameness and uniformity.

My son likes blimpie... That nigga is annoying af. Bob the train is cool though.

I noticed the similarity, too.

the consensus of everyone else is that /x/ is retarded. Hey Kids is just some dude who wants to fuck with people, he probably finds it funny or wants attention.

the others are just indians who know how to scam youtube

This shit gives me the creeps

ll';dldf;fls

>Money for Nothing

And chicks for free.

>Hitler Hitler
Yes Stalin?
>Gassing the Jews?
No Stalin
>Telling a lie?
No Stalin!
>Open your bunker!
Ja ja ja!

It's indians and chinks mass producing shit in a language they don't understand for google adbucks, nothing more.

I searched "kid's songs" and flash cartoons with nursery rhymes came up, nothing obviously sinister, but they had the same comment bots and inflated views and were from nameless companies.

Why do the "real" kid's cartoons seem to come from the same system?

look at that yoyo

A friend of mine keeps saying that this is indicative of, I shit you not, daemonic AI, Don't understand his logic, but this shit only furthers my opinion that the freedom of speech only applies to things actually created by human beings directly, all this bizarre AI stuff needs to get taken down.

No 12. The Soulless Sentience is the enemy of all.

you should probably stop being friends with schizophrenics

But user, they are hilarious.

also,
>Demon AI detected.

Roko's Basilisk.