I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owyf7DC-2-k
timesonline.com/election/2016general/pennsylvania-poll-trump-halves-clinton-s-lead-senate-race-a/article_ff94fa1e-7928-11e6-8991-ab69d2b5c8c4.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would cucks vote Johnson over stein?

Can you guys stop it with the meme magic and supporting Trump already we get it you had your laugh but please stop now don't get trump elected I don't want to die in a race war okay?

Johnson is just as big of a cuck as (((Stein))), but he's not as scientifically illiterate.

Honestly, both third party candidates seem like morons.

johnson is a clinton plant, and stein is a gop plant

There's a reason they almost never break 1% in the GE.

Trainhole?
youtube.com/watch?v=owyf7DC-2-k

>Pennsylvania poll: Trump halves Clinton's lead, Senate race a dead heat

>timesonline.com/election/2016general/pennsylvania-poll-trump-halves-clinton-s-lead-senate-race-a/article_ff94fa1e-7928-11e6-8991-ab69d2b5c8c4.html

ASS

Fuck you. God dam environment whack job.

Date these polls were conducted? Is this the post-fainting bump?

Omg I hate Pepe now

this is with the faint and deplorables comment.. its probably not gonna last so dont get your hopes up yet. theres much work to be done.

KEK is great!!!

As a libertarian (of sorts), I fucking despise Johnson. He's obviously not very bright (just listen to him talk), he has no grasp on current issues and he lacks even the faintest bit of knowledge about libertarian principles. I can't fucking believe that he's all that American libertarians could scrounge up after Ron Paul's retirement. It's fucking aad.

They are nobodies who have to resort to edgelord clown tactics to get any press.

CNN put Johnson on tv every day for a month

What kind of war do you want to die in?

How does it matter? Neither of them has any chance to get even close to winning, so both votes serve the same act of showing the establishment that you do not consider them to being doing a good job.

>implying polls aren't rigged in order to get both campaigns to spend more money on advertising

These polls are all meaningless, they don't reflect reality.

Campaigns do their own internal polling.