Tomorrow

Tomorrow is a very special day, for myself on a personal level and coincidentally, for all of the true sons of Europe.

I have been given a message to relay:

Saturn rises, brothers, the portal opens. For a time, reality and intention will coalesce and become one.

Meditate on the thing that you want most in the world, post it here and if it is Quek's will, he will show himself and grant you your request. Quek will only intercede if it is what you truly desire with all of your heart, so try to be honest with yourself and don't be discouraged.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day, that I can promise you. Anyone planning on suicide, hold off at least 36 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Znix4prQo58
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/79323208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would anyone ever send an Aussie as their messenger?

blaspheme all you like, you'll burn with the rest. i have communed with the amphibious one, can you say the same?

>Be OP
>Postcode 4740, Cairns, QLD
>Take a load of acid...

Thats the last time I had a revelation OP.

Instead I climbed into a rotting tree tree trunk and stoked ferns for 9 hours.

Saying that, The streets looked like stingrays off my balcony and the mist off the mountains looked like castle grey skull.

I see your dubs, but check my ID, I'm hanging with higher powers.

Noice Shitty tho Brudda

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Lend me your aid, m'frog

i will be on the rainbow gathering in bavaria. praise kek.
i will raise awareness as an offering.

also i will need to do some sacrifice on this very day.
some demons are waiting. bagalahmuki is waiting. thor is waiting. loki as well..

the redeefication of man has begun!
praise the secret society that accomblished that.

1. A career where I can actually give it my all and get suitable returns to better my life.

2. This corrupt system to finally come crashing down and done away with or at least reset.

3. A harem with some qt 3.14 women and the fertility to make a lot of offspring.

Please let it be Kek, I'm losing hope.

I should be sleeping but this is some solid gold right here.

Shadilay my brothers.

As for my desire. I wish to marry Yvonne and get my CNC certs or maybe get a degree in mechanical engineering.

Also, and most importantly I would like to complete my political database site that focuses on identifying all politicians, judges, and government office holders like sheriff's and governors/mayor's.

This website would be wikileaks style, including entire voting records, political stances and scandals and political ties people have

This database would be international, local/city/state and federal.

Including leaders from all countries, cities, towns.

This is my real desire above all else. I would hope that someone else would carry this burden in the making of this database, but in the mean time I will be making the framework and plans for its construction.

Please user, if you can kek, allow the creation of this database to take place.

I want him and to love him forever.

Furthermore this site would include anonymous BBS style messaging.

One could easily navigate the database by selecting their country/state/city and select offices/positions.

Each leader would have their own profile, exposing their entire history.

Quek says:

You have it within your own power to build this database, and in fact to achieve everything on this list. Quek has already granted you the blood which runs through your veins and the pride and loving vigilance of your noble ancestors. You must ask again, and it must be something which you yourself cannot possibly achieve on your own

dearest KEK, I desire to have a 10 inch dick.

Make life interesting and remove me/us from the machine. I want an adventure. True comrades, danger, work i actually feel good doing. The ability to wake up smiling. This is all i want from life. I want to see as much as posible in my life with my own eyes. All good things, bad things, scary things. Praise.

My one wish, beyond any other desire, is not to be given anything in my life, but to have the power to earn it, and return the blessings i have recieved from the infinity around me

I want peace and salvation for the human race

This is totally stupid, you're not doing it right. You spelled his name wrong, your "oc" is just some dumb plastic your mom bought because she didn't know it gives you cancer, and basically your shit's all retarded. I bet you have one of those puffy foreheads and marshmallow hands.

Granted

I want to be a girl.

Grant me a large amount of money Lord Quek

youtube.com/watch?v=Znix4prQo58

Join the special forces then mate

I want to be united with a qt pie I've had my eye on. Praise Kek

To be saved by the true god once the final judgement comes

>Saturn rises
What the fuck?

Reroll

Guess it's not meant to be

I desire for Europe to be white again and stay white. Same with America.
And also a gf, if you can.
Praise KeK

>KEK MANI PADME HUM
this is my mantra
PRAISE KEK

Make cocktons of money (10k plus) in the financial markets this week.

Please, I want the intensity of will to become the successful person I genuinely am.

yes it is

Who is it?

O dearest KEK bringer of digits, I wish for the strength to bring myself, and my life, under complete control once more. or death. death always works

Will we get a sign from our lord about his second coming?

can we get a sign? anything telling us that KEK will walk among us once again???

I want to become a hero of justice.

PLEASE

WE BEG OF YOU KEK

Kek has not blessed this thread it seems

Keep sacrificing your deeds for KEK and salvation shall be yours.

death it is then

>Saturn rises
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/79323208

I want a complete, irreversible genocide of all non-whites and non-Asians.

Praise Kek!

praise him

kill yourself.

No dubs. Confirmed fake

WE MUST NOT STOP BROTHERS AND SISTERS

SALVATION WILL COME

WITNESS HIM

blasphemy! those are legitimate relics of Quek. Obviously you werent here for the last get if you think im spelling the name wrong. 77777777 revealed the spelling as Qek, i simply put a Latin inflection on the word, as in Qeuk Vult. Infidel.

looks like a timeline, what if kek makes reality like this?

Godspeed, user.

reminder

Lend me your powers KEK, so that I may be with my qt3.14!

Does therapy ever make you feel better, I've been going in early to this faggy Nu-male therapist and all he does is yes man me. If any thing I'm worse off then when I started.
> dubs I'm out
>trips burn that place to the ground
>quadruple I build a frog farm or something

Sacrifice your every deed to me user and I shall grant you salvation.

Quek is in all threads, but not all requests are granted. many requests here could be completed with hard work and perseverance. Quek waits for the request which is truly selfless

Reminder that Satan was a good guy who wanted the human to understand good and evil so he would stop being a puppet in God's hands.
Praise KeK

I'm a powerlifter and I wish to go from a 700lb to 800lb deadlift this coming year. It's ambitious but I believe I can do it. Kek wills my endeavour.

Therapy can be a healing experience, and pharmaceuticals are not necessarily a bad thing. Be open to new avenues user

> that pic
Glad to know im not the only trash around here

Kek confirms Satan for misunderstood. Praise Satan!

Alright, here we go then.
I wish for the homeland and true unification with our white brothers in America.
It belongs to us and they will not take it.
Also, I'd like to travel to Equestria and wow the locals with tales of humanity and marry my waifu.
Praise Kek

thats a lie. he fucked eve (the forbidden fruit) and lied to them

they did not receive eternal life or power they received the sin

I want a tradwife

Oh great and mighty Kek I plead you to grant me power over my country, a new fuhrer if you would. Praise Kek

If you truly believe in KEK your strength will increase by a factor of over 9000x

KEK WE SEND OUR REQUEST

LET YOUR AVATAR BE THE MESSANGER

Did you check my reply? Why did OP say "Saturn rises"?

i wish everbody who praises kek or worshipping him gets alzheimer and forget who they are

That's what i wanted tho

KEK'S WILL IT

Kek I am stuck in life. I fell off the path and I am stuck in my room like an autist. I want to contribute to society and have friends again. I want to have a career I can be proud of and have a family. I don't want to be a NEET anymore. I want to be great again. Please help

made my day

Blame the (((God))) for fucking us up good time

In certain schools of religious thought such as Sufiism and Gnosticism, heres the true story:

>God creates man, God commands the angels to bow down to his new creation
>Lucifer, or Morning Star refuses, stating that he will only bow down to God, because God is the only one truly worthy of praise, that to bow to another is blasphemy
>Lucifer sacrifices himself and his eternal fate for the glory of God, that's how much he loved and worshipped God

Satan is actually misunderstood in all of this. He's the good guy, in a certain way of thinking.

They received freedom of will, the only thing that actually matters. Where is virtue, if the only option is to be virtuous? The knowledge of evil and the strength to overcome it is what spurns on the evolution of consciousness.

Qeuk Vult

kek get rid of my nasty ass flabby man tits

Will I fuck my high school waifu?

My bad investments will finally yield a return, KeK wills it

Dangerous words, heretic.

bullshit they had freedom of will before

they just did not know what is good and what is bad

satan did not free humanity he bonded it to time and death

youre believing a lie - satan hates all humans

I want Power. I want infinite Power over others and to control people at my will.

k

I want the West to be great again Kek

Fuck yes!

Shh, he's been huffing gas and now he's larping. Enjoy the show.

Man, careful you don't overdo it with that, 7hunna is already extreme.

see your powerless double digits idol is confirming because he knows its true :^

Safety and protection for my two younger sisters who live with me and the rest of my family that still lives with our parents. If it takes at the cost of my own life I'm okay with that. But I would like to stand with them for whatever comes. Not having to work anymore would be nice but we have no hole in our hearts to fill wealth with. Only that we can live honestly and comfortably in peace.

Well shit, thanks Kek!

Second this. And I want a girlfriend too.

What I want most is fame and wealth as a writer.

i want to make money on internet and relax without the necessity of smoking weed all day

i want to being able to pardon myself for being miserable during the last year

also, i want the punishment of the scums who actually infest paris and europe. i want a true new path for the white youth which is completely lost. i desire a prophet, the one we need and we deserve

I wish for a successful and self sufficient life, and being a contributing member to society.

I wish pig aliens come and evacuate all kek worshippers to a 2d world

they will shift between the third dimension into the second where you can only walk left or right

Grant me the power to stop this user.

pic related its your new world kek fags

אור השחר מתגלה
חזון הקליפות בוער
אור השחר מתגלה
אור השחר מתגלה
אור השחר מתגלה
אור השחר מתגלה
אור השחר מתגלה

ברוך תהיה קק
קונה שמיים, ארץ, מים ורקיע

אור השחר מתגלה