When will this meme end?

When will this meme end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_crane_collapse
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/27/russia-propaganda-war-danger-for-ukraine-jews
globalresearch.ca/ukraine-israeli-special-forces-unit-under-neo-nazi-command-involved-in-maidan-riots/5371725
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When the war begins.

My country recognizes Palestine as a sovereign nation. Maybe yours should too, someday.

Sometimes I can't imagine how dumb antisemites are. If you don't want to see jews (A LOT of jews) in your country, what sense to ruin theirs? Arabs have shitload of free space around to resettle Palestinians

> Sweden

Wat

Israel is just a place for jews to run away too when they ruin countries or are caught doing financial crimes. It's a base they use to help them control the world. Without Israel at least they might be forced to behave better.

It's gonna grow quite a bit in your lifetime so hopefully you realize its a dank meme soon.

Blaming the nation state of Israel for western commie jew tactics is retarded.

Israel's nationalism makes a good point for the United States keeping/regaining theirs. Israel and the United States working together helps us.

Supporting Palestine makes you closer to the being a western commie cuck than supporting Israel.

>t. Goldstein

when the world banks stop fucking funding them and the only way for that to happen is for everyone to become neet and not pay taxes

>Wanting to die in a war for schlomo

Why have to swiped a chunk of Israel's land out of the side Ahmed?

I support Israel
My family is jewfriendly and my grandmother meets every year with jewish peaple who arrive to Poland to their jewish tombs in our country

>Blaming the nation state of Israel for western commie jew tactics is retarded.
Except the Zionist Jew elite are just as degenerate, corrupt and generally evil and subversive as the Marxist jews and there is an overlap anyway.

>Israel's nationalism makes a good point for the United States keeping/regaining theirs
Except that's the opposite of true. Look at the neoconservative movement. Fiercely pro-Israel, yet globalist for the goyim. The "nationalism" extending to making war for Israel.

>Supporting Palestine makes you closer to the being a western commie cuck than supporting Israel.
Supporting the Jew makes you a cuck.

This is why I like the Poles, may your country prosper and remain kebab-free based friend

>I hate Jews, let's ruin the place that keeps them off white lands and occupied doing other shit
>I'm sure these people from a semitic culture that doesn't eat pork and circumcises will behave in our countries

>no golan
>no gaza
>no "muh judea and samaria" westbank

oy vey gevalt you filthy antisemite.
Remember the six bubbazillion.

Leftist government buying the Muslim vote.

they can keep gaza, the rest is Jewish though

sooo, if I understand you correctly Sup Forums has found the perfect solution:

make jews a minority in the middle east and keep both (arabs and jews) out of western europe and north america.

Seems like a plan. Lets do this, lads.

>Israel keeps Jews off of white land

It would be funny if you didn't actually believe it. Do you know how many government officials in the USA have joint Israeli-US citizenship? Jews still Jew regardless of Israel, in fact they Jew worse because they have somewhere to run to.

With the knowledge that Israel has nukes and will destroy the world if you try to holocaust them, what's your solution?

>Sorry Shlomo for BDS-ing away Israel to help some Muslims who never liked white people anyway
>Surely if we let you in you'll behave even though the rest of the Jews don't

Israel serves one purpose: a place to put the Jews. This was why people agreed to it being created in 1948 and keep it around - a few less Jews in Europe.

Top goy

>They will literally all stay in Israel and not send people over to manipulate our government

Zionist Jews are far less insufferable than Marxist/Globalist ones

>implying he is a goy...

None of it is Jewish

That's the best solution. I would prefer to see Israel wiped off the map and jews put in camps. But it isn't feasible.

Luton or Bradford?

All jews are globalist. Globalism can be capitalist or communist, it's not an ideology so much as a projection of the Jewish psyche.

Yes we should deport all of them there. Hitler had the right idea, unfortunately I don't think anyone has the stomach for it anymore. The best solution is to keep Jews occupied with muslims on all sides.

>Do you know how many government officials in the USA have joint Israeli-US citizenship?
Israeli citizenship the were give after they were born in the USA? Israel is one of the few countries that pays its parasites to go home. You think Pakistan will ever do that?
>they Jew worse because they have somewhere to run to
So you're mad that a group of parasites actually fuck off back to their shithole eventually?

You do realize that Hitler's FIRST solution was literally a Jewish state outside of Europe?

haha good joke my friends!

I'm not a muslim you filthy yid

Yet we (read: USA) still let them leech foreign aid they don't need nor deserve and continue oppressing Palestinians. Why won't America at least recognise Palestine as a country? Do you Jewish dickriders not realise that you're being controlled by your """""ally""""?

>Yes we should deport all of them there. Hitler had the right idea, unfortunately I don't think anyone has the stomach for it anymore. The best solution is to keep Jews occupied with muslims on all sides.

Good. No more needs to be said.

You're still paying reparations to Israel, btw. You're responsible for the 6trillion btw

LMAO 'Palestine' is not and has never been a country.

Palestinians need to fuck out of Jewish lands. They glorify violence and ignorance, and do nothing positive in the lands they were provided.

>Israeli citizenship the were give after they were born in the USA?
so? They don't allow any other citizens of other nations in government. How can you not see a problem with that?
>Israel is one of the few countries that pays its parasites to go home.
And yet they stay in other countries and Jew them to pieces.

>So you're mad that a group of parasites actually fuck off back to their shithole eventually?
Only for there sons and daughters to move to other countries again and have jew kids who do the same jew shit. Israel exists to ensure global Jewish domination.

>Jewish lands
No

Fuck off, Ahmed.

Jews have no land, I don't think they really understand the concept of it. The Jew is at home anywhere and nowhere.

This thread is now the property of the Neturei Karta

Any false claimants of the land given by Elokim before the Shiach has appeared and delivered it upon us is hereby nullified according to ancient Talmudic decrees.

Shalom

Jews have the land of Israel.

But also, become of fucking savage Muslim invaders, they've also gotten used to surviving and thriving outside of their homeland.

As much as I hate Jews, you can't claim they have no land. They have to have come from somewhere and go back there, too.

>Jews have no land, I don't think they really understand the concept of it.

The idea that Jews are "meant to wander" is the basis of globalism and a border free world. Jews without land are infinitely more dangerous than Jews with land.

>Talmudic decrees
Follow the Torah, not the Talmud, you curly-bearded dreidel spinner.

Exactly, give the Jews their land back. This is disgusting.

When this happens

Except Jews were out of Palestine and jewing everyone way before Islam was even invented. The Muslims treated the Jewish minority in Palestine fine, in fact Jews were let back into Jerusalem by the Muslims after having been kicked out by the Romans. Just like the Jews let in the muslims into several Spanish cities during the Islamic conquest of Iberia. Jews and muslims are historical allies against white christendom and the "jews vs muslims" things is only as old as Israel is.

The people that have an ancestral link are the palestinians, many of whom are Christian and some are even Jewish. Israel is a fake state invented by the Rothschild's to ensure global Jewish domination.

>they've also gotten used to surviving and thriving outside of their homeland.
Delusional kike actually means destroying, stealing and corrupting.

They feel like they have to wonder anyway, they feel every country rightly belongs to them. Israel is just a place to run away too when you can no longer shut it down. It never stopped them Jewing one bit and in fact increased it 10 fold. Israel has to exist for practical purposes but fuck pretending that "muh based israel" "they're nationalists just like us!" it goes against the last 60 years of history.

Do borders like this trigger anybody else?

I get triggered by countries like Andorra and San Marino.

Chile also is annoying (muh mountains, muh british border creation).

When you fucking goyim niggerilla cucks finally realize what's going on is basically JEW: TOTAL WAR
with 3 warring jewish factions, each with their own factional bonuses and penalties

but I guess you self proclaimed "red pills" are too fucking dumbass blue pills in reality to even recognize each, nevermind talk to

>Torah
>an everyday guide filled with kabbalah shit and mishnah outside the books of the prophets
reeeeee, fucking reformist cucks

This is just dumb because it's something that's actually happening. You could replace that with "muh white genocide".

>Opposing Zionist ideology and the Israeli government makes one Antisemitic
>Opposing the Korean dictatorship and their ideology makes one anti Korean
This shit tier propaganda tactic is only spewed from organizations like AIPAC and the ADL and their various attack dogs who deliberately want to equate the two in order to silence any objections of their abhorrent ideology by invoking little more than the Holocaust.
It was Zionist Jews who provided significant support and aid to the 9/11 hijackers which ensured the success of the attack and it was Zionist Jews who were caught red handed in a truck filled with high explosives on 9/11.

Oh and pic related is from an fbi report that was investigating the Israeli role in 9/11 and is testimony of one of the American citizens who was unfortunate enough to work with these despicable insufferable people.

Any proofs? And who cares about mudslimes anyway? You are retarded. If Israel wanted to genocide the Pallies it would have been done in less than a week.

As an addition it was Zionist Jews who completely hijacked American foreign policy subverting it with radical Zionist policies in the aftermath of the worst attack in American soil which they help perpetuate in order to ensure Israeli domination in the region leaving America hated worldwide in a time when we had both worldwide sympathy and warm relations with most of the world.

Zionist or Marxist they are both massive threats and enemies of America and the west and neither can be trusted in any capacity

My point is that Israel actually is committing a ton of violence and they are right to be angry about it. Whether you care about them or not, you can't blame them for fighting back. Kikes go on about fireworks being sent over after they just dropped white phosphorus on schools.

Soon I hope. These fuckers have no right to exist. I hope the muds behead ever single one of them and enslave their children.
DEATH TO ZIONISTS.

No they aren't. Comparing to the Pallies who attack soldiers or civilians everyday.

(you)

You can disguise your frustration as humor all you like, Ahmed et al. Kebab will be disposed of sooner rather than later. There's too many of you everywhere and it's time for an ethnic cleansing. Enjoy the rest of your life.

Either a retard or a jew.

What are you telling me? People come on the internet and just lie? I donĀ“t believe it!!!

'the jews are to blame' is a horrible meme

jews just play a role of scapegoat for all these worthless ideologies, since leaders can't actually do shit and need to turn their followers' anger on someone (like uhh, Hitler. lose the war - blame the jew, not shit army or command)

so yeah, anyone who hates jews because he thinks they control the world is a worthless faggot. actual mudslimes have legit reasons to hate them, but not you

Sure. Now try to find "tons of violence" acts from Israel since 2014. Retardo.

Mudshits deserve to die in the end.

A MAD stand off, every white nation without WMDs should be developing them right fucking now.

Eastern Europe especially should be developing WMDs at the moment. I'd suggest biological, easiest to R&D.

They will come for you and try to strangle you with trade blockades until you accept immigrants, be ready to say "back off or the world gets it".

youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8

Literal nazi jews threw your country into a civil war to weaken Russia. Wake up and smell the kikery.

what happened here?

>Jews objectively and provably doing bad things
>Jews dindu nuffin because [insert banality here]

If you think Hitler hated jews for losing the war you are an utter retard.

>Literal nazi jews

oh wait, you're serious

and i can say russia is ruled by kikes who hate ukraine, and caused the war
same shit, not a word of truth

9/11 karma.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_crane_collapse

Mudslimes absolutely btfo.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/27/russia-propaganda-war-danger-for-ukraine-jews

Is that happening with Muslim refugees?

Face it, BDS is the single stupidest thing ever used as a weapon against the Jews and it's promoted by Soros simply because it works in their advantage.

>we'll destroy their hive in a desert away from Europe!
>then they'll swarm to Europe!
>especially the West where they already are!
>genius!

If you want a true solution:

>elect nationalist anti-Islam parties
>remove Muslims
>remove Jews who brought the Muslims
>sanction Israel now there's no opposition because the local Jews are gone

>sanction Israel now there's no opposition because the local Jews are gone

>implying

Who would want to "sanction" Israel against the mudslimes if not the mudslimes themselves? Sounds really retarded.

There's quite literally Zionist Jews fighting in Ukraine right now alongside neonazis it's quite ironic
globalresearch.ca/ukraine-israeli-special-forces-unit-under-neo-nazi-command-involved-in-maidan-riots/5371725

And if you're going to ask yourself what does Israel have to gain from this there has been a rather large exodus of Jews leaving Ukraine in response to the nazi groups.

So think about that for a second
Israel is willing to tear your nation into civil war to gain some Jewish immigrants because their insane enthno religious ideology is untenable and unsustainable in just the territory they have now.

And the woman that was in charge of the NGO that lead to this civil war happening was non other than Victoria nuland wife of Robert Kagan.
And if you know anything about the Kagans they along with the rest of the Zionist traitors/dual citizens of Israel in pic here
Are all part of the same radical Zionist group

Your granddad cucks your grandma yearly to jews btw

>recognizing either of them