twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Getting btfo by literally who's on twitter
Dan JUSTmon

>y-you're a contrarian!
Does that fat hack post here?

Harmon on Rogan next week confirmed

>I made a joke about McDonalds sauce, that means I own it

I wouldn't call that a meltdown lol

>we made a meme trend out of a joke sauce from a decade ago and McDonald's capitalized on it, it's like they're businessmen or something!?

BTFO

Every time I think this faglord can't possibly be any more of a faglord, he be's more of a faglord

>implying McDonalds needs his permission to sell their own fucking product because he mentioned it in his show

How unbelievably retarded can you be?

what a fag though seriously

he's probably fucking pissed he had to wait an extra five seconds for his daily two twenty piece nuggers that he wolfs down fresh out of the fryer while burning his mouth.

he doesn't have meltdowns, his life has always been a meltdown, he's just having a segment

Why can't he hurry up and die?

trips of truth also kekd

The other guys who run the show seem pretty cool in those behind-the-scenes videos on youtube, but then there's this massive douchebag.

NOW PAY ME MCDONALDS U FUCKS

>IM PICKLE REEEEEEE

Fucking Kek

to be fair

does he have a ghost writer that he takes the credit for? because if this is the pinnacle of his comedy I don't buy any of his success

>Dan Harbl has more upvotes
Well at least he's beating that bully.

youtube.com/watch?v=1FvMscj2gaM

Someone post the webm please of the guy

Eh, they aren't just capitalizing on the hype created by R&M. They also used some knock-off art for advertising.

>where's the meme SAUCE!?

If you think they did product placement without a contract you're fucking retarded.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506261759342.webm

Once again we see Roiland proving himself to be leagues better than Harmon.

GOTTA GO FAST

>Sup Forumstard calls someone retarded while proving he is

Every time. He's saying McDonald's needs permission to market their sauce using R&M.

based ray kroc

THATS NOT ENOUGH

PAY ME MORE

not this one the guy in the red shirt

So this is the power of Dan Harmon

stop falseflagging

I said I WANT THE SAUCE, WAGIE!

Someone post the video of this deluded man literally SEETHING about Trump and saying three quarters of the US population are actual Nazis.

I literally cringed watching that, perhaps that means I don't have a high enough IQ to grasp the underlying themes and hidden meaning of the video.

>xD looks like dick and balls
>I want one omfg lel xDDD

Fucking normies were a mistake

I turned it in a webm for you guys

i.4cdn.org/gif/1507693426234.webm

you sound upset

No you're the upset one you fucking redditor cuckold.

>market their sauce using R&M
when did they do that

Hue.

Who gives a fuck about twitter though?

i turned into a webm morty,IM WEBM AUTIIISMMM

He's an Instagram memelord. He's just pretending to be a retard. But that doesn't make it any less bad.

>steal the hype from R&M
>don't credit them
Based

Him replying to everyone calling him a hypocrite for not complaining that McDonalds didn't ask permission kind of seems like a meltdown. Also calling people losers when he gets btfo and has no response also seems like it.

Got you senpai.

The thing that shocks me most was that the Sichuan sauce reference wasn't a marketing stunt from the very start.

Hopefully Roiland gets more pull in the writer's room when Harmon inevitably gets fired from another one of his shows.

World leaders do.

How is that surprising? It could be, it also could very easily not be. It's very easy to reference something from consumer culture without being paid to do so.

>rich
>famous
>gets to tell jokes and make fun shows for a living
>is still a hateful, miserable, bitter person.
Is there hope for any of us?

Imagine being this ancient physically yet this childish mentally.

So this guy is obviously just a Sup Forums retard trying to make R&M fans look bad right? I mean that 'REEEEEEE' makes it pretty obvious

How so, because he tweets like a 17 year old girl?

This was the sauce for the one time even that they provided the art for. When the fuck did McDonald's say they were using it for the December event? They can just make normal Szechuan sauce packets again for that event and then there's no connection at all to R&M.

>harmon gets fired
>they hire actual good writers (the best writers open for the job, no matter the gender)
>season 3 was a prison Rick dream

Twitter's pretty fun

There's nothing childish about being an emotional person. It's a personality trait, not an age trait.

>Roiland literally saves his own show from Dan
Season 4 confirmed better than 3

>some people can't differentiate a company from the worker behind the counter, so they get the backlash
This hits home pretty hard.
Some of the worst people i've had to deal with have this notion in thier head that I give a single fuck about walmart since I work there, so insulting the company should somehow make me angry.
Some days, I just want to tell my customers that they can literally sling gasoline all over the entire fucking store and light it all up, and i'd happily just stand there and watch them do it.

I have no opinion in all of this, but I'm drunk and you gave me the opportunity. Enjoy.

>reference product in a TV show and do not seek permission or licenses
>McDonald's doesn't file a cease and desist and let's it build hype
>the reference begs McDonalds to sell the sauce again
>the fanbase begs McDonalds to sell the sauce again
>McDonald's sells their sauce again and references R&M in a far less direct way
>some fat jew gets upset because he didn't get some gibsmedats because (?)

Is Harmon an actual retard or is he just pretending?

How would they get rid of the rainbow hair insects that they only hired for diversity's sake?

Now that I read some of it, what the fuck is this

I hope that's real.

This guy has a serious narcissistic personality disorder.

Fire them for writing the worst season yet.

>emotional person.
The word you're looking for is "histrionic"

wewwwwwwwwwwwww turning on your retarded fan base. good for him, awful show that has gone on far too long i hope he totally fucking spergs out and they cancel his autism inducing slideshow

People actually pay for sauce?

No, wisdom (which comes with age) prevents you from being emotional.

Amazing conspiracy theory you've concocted.
After the riots and the thousands of dollars exchanged over sugar sauce proved they were all good, sensible boys.

DUDE
I
WAS
DRUNK
L M A O
Was he autistic, Sup Forums?

I can't wait for this talentless slob to finally OD and die.

>wisdom (which comes with age)
t. dumbass

Yes. The sauce is extra. The napkins are free.

Pretending. You don't make a nationally syndicated show without a legal team that deals with branding and product placement. The Szechuan Affair is nakedly an ad campaign.

Those who are lost will.

>This was the sauce for the one time even that they provided the art for.
Are you saying that R&M artists provided art for it? Because they didn't.

idk, I don't eat literal trash

>McDicks BTFO
>Rick & Morty autists BTFO

Hopefully the shitty fast food chain and shitty show die together.

what a miserable fuck
no wonder he got fired from community

Nah, not the riots, just this particular retard

>teenaged Mexican
Definitely makes 3 threads a day here

I've read the first sentence like 10 times and it makes less sense every time. What the fuck is he on about?

For a brief moment I was worried Harmon might abuse his newfound meme magic to resurrect dead products he loves or at least get a sweet advertising deal, but now I can see he's too retarded to capitalize on the power of an critically autistic, ravenous fanbase.

What a faglord.

>i don’t want to interrupt your big speech but it looks like you got a little Back to the Future on your lip there

What the fuck does this even mean? How does this make the person he's responding to look bad in any way?

>mcdonald's dying because of something that small
McDonald's won't die until the human race is gone.

they didnt

t. @keepingitspooky

mcdonalds is literally too big to die

>t. dumbass
t. teenager

Yes, your parents are more wise than you, idiot. Or, because you're a basement dweller, intelligence /= wisdom.

Someone post that pathetic "before and after" of his company logo with the clay figures illustrating his divorce.

>m-morti i want that that j-jumbojack morty, just like season 2! burrrrrrp

>I'M PICKLE RIIICK
>I'M PICKLE REEEEEEEE
fucking 10/10

That's awesome! Harmon was trying to trick McDonalds into giving him a licensing deal, but McDonalds didn't take the bait.
McD for the win!