So Sup Forums

Why arent you living in the best state in the country yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/texas/statements/2014/jul/17/roberto-alonzo/latinos-not-yet-majority-texans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Texas is so great why are they still part of the JewSA

It's a rapidly declining investment due to the major influx of Mexican/Central American invaders, California/New York liberals from their economically destroyed states looking for jobs and cheap housing, and niggers from Louisiana and other southern states.

Also the first state to have a non-white majority

>inb4 "muh all the minorities and liberals live in areas away from us !!1!1!"

Texas will be a blue state in 10-15 years

And all this is without even mentioning all the Ted Cruz cuck a holding out for Gary Johnson this year

Because i don't have US citizenship

Lol

Texas sucks.

t. Californian

Because US is shit altogether

>rapidly declining investment
Citation needed

>white minority
Not even close.
politifact.com/texas/statements/2014/jul/17/roberto-alonzo/latinos-not-yet-majority-texans/

>blue state in 10-15 years
Thats a good thing, fuck cuckservatives

Because my Spanish isn't that good.

T. Vladimir vladimirovich

Where would be the best place to move to in Texas in you opinion? I want to as soon as I finish my law degree here.

To help keep other states from going red

Dallas forth worth area or austin

>born in texas
>live in louisiana
>love both
it hurts to try to pick only 1, senpai.

Sweet, thanks I'll have to look into it.

OP to my knowledge Texas is INFESTED with Mexicans. There's more Mexicans there than people.

Fort worth is worth nothing

Louisiana? That's a shit tier state as far as I could tell when I visited. It was 4x worse than Virginia and Virginia is pretty shit.

But I am

I already live in Florida famalam

I know, but the gun laws are above average for cucked states, being cajun and cowboy is fun too. There are just so many niggers, freeing them was a mistake.

Why would I want to live in Mexico's hat?

>tfw no 6/10 gf to get green card from

Isn't texas getting infested by libtards running away from cultural enrichment?

Economically, I agree with you. There's more jobs here for well-paid and otherwise hard to break into industries than anywhere else I know of, coupled with a low cost of living and low taxes. In every other aspect, this place is awful.

It's incredibly hot and humid, everything that isn't human stings or bites you, there's too much sun, everything's far away, there's no mountains or pine trees unless you want to live in BFE, where the town names are all cities of antiquity (east Texas), there's niggers everywhere, the women are mostly ugly and trashy and non-white, to the point that you're viewed as a god for just being over six feet tall with blond hair and blue eyes and not being fat, the urban Cowboys and yuppie transplants are gigantic cunts.

Economically, it's great though. By all means, start your career here.

it's hot

The Woodlands (kind of a suburb for rich people) and parts of inner-city Houston have Cali transplants that come here and bring their materialism and self-congratulating cuntishness with them. I don't know about the rest of the state.

It's really
Fucking hot. This place is for
Short brown people. You feel your skin burning as soon as the sun touches you, as a white man here. I'd much prefer a place with mountains and a canopy of clouds.

Oh, but I am

I live in the English equivalent.

>melbourne

Houston. More work than you can shake a stick at. You will die in traffic surrounded by niggers in 105 degree heat with 85% humidity, all because you tried to drive between 6am and 9pm.

Austin is a meme city and you
Know it. There's nothing serious for law, there, just higher rent and a bunch of purple-haired nu-males.

Whole Foods was started in Austin, what a great place to move fellow Californians!

Because its chalk full of niggers and spics

Quit being such a pussy.

Texas has long been the haven of people of Irish and German descent, pasty people. And was the whitest area of the Mexican Empire even before other Europeans moved in.

As for all the racial complaints, we have the best hispanic community in the nation because we keep all the wetbacks in the border areas and we were the center of all pro-assimilation movements.

The best way to tell where calis are is if there are In and Outs built in that area.

Those idiots are bringing California with them

Them's fightan' words.

don't got the money

Manchester has the most based Brits, in my experience. Anyone who's not a posh sissy from the south is usually cool, desu.

Too many illegals and commiefornians

Because I'm already in it.

t. South Dakota

Rent is high, ill give you thats but imo the great food, amazing live music scene and atmosphere is worth it.

I go to austin any chance i get

But I already live there?

Too hot to be honest. If I were a yank I would want to live in one of the Northern states.

Literally where?

I do though, minus the whole voting blue thing.

Considering going there for an internship in chemical engineering. Any chemical engineering bros?

pls be in deadwood

Texas A&M Kingsville has a great chem e program and a lot of guys get internships at the Celanese plant nearby in Bishop.

It is the most affordable engineering program in the country.

No, our Mexicans are based as fuck, I'm just sick of vaguely brown girls. Yeah, it's not going to kill you but who wants to be sticky and miserable 9 months out of the year, unless you work manual labor and get paid for it? I grew up here. I've lived here all my life. Im ready to move
Somewhere white and cold and dark, even if it is full of sheltered SJW cucks (not that it's so different from inner city Houston)

I tried that. Toobad no place is white. Yanks are 50% black, north west is 50% indian and texas is 70% mexican.

The last safe haven of white society in the U.S.
And no, sorry friend. Great place to visit though.

Need to keep other states voting red

But I do live in Mississippi

i am.

but sadly Im in Austin

Music, ok but Houston still blows Austin out of the water for food (Houston is shit in every other aspect, don't get me wrong) Ironically, it's hard to find serious barbecue here but everything from Bosnian to Vietnamese we have down.

This

I do

I am a transhomosexual Hillary supporter and I am moving out to Texas because my state of California is going bankrupt and I had been looking for a new one until I saw this thread. Thank you for letting me know about Texas OP.

Fuck that it's wayy too hot and I think I'd get beaten up for the fact I like to cycle and I'm not fat.

This.

Manchester here. I have to be fair Yorkshire is pretty based. But you really lack investment. Fix it.

I want to move to Vermont.

t. Texas

if Texas is so great why do white texans 50+ like moving to Arkansas?

Those people are barely Texan.

>he doesn't live off the grid in wyomig
enjoy you societal-jew

why not just move to Vermont then?

For some reason, Arkansas REALLY wants to be Texas, so they give lots of incentives for Texans to move there. When I was graduating, there were a ton of scholarships offered by Universities in Arkansas for Texan highschool students just because we're from Texas.

I don't know why though.

Beaners and Austin

underrated