Amanda Bynes made her first public appearance after receiving months of psychiatric treatment

Amanda Bynes made her first public appearance after receiving months of psychiatric treatment.
It looks like she wants to get back into acting. Good for her.
archive.is/BMfOa
>Amanda Bynes looks different in rare outing
>“I do miss acting and I have something surprising to tell you: I’m going to start acting again,” Bynes shared with Hollyscoop. “I want to do TV. Maybe a few guest spots on some shows that I’m a fan of and maybe another TV show where I’m the star of it.”
What TV shows do you think that she'll make guest spots on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxVEVsGW8rA
youtube.com/watch?v=OwAyhwEpdss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST

mike and molly

maybe she should start by acting like she's on a diet

Now's the best possible time, Amanda. Destroy Schneider for what he did to you. For what you made you do. Become wrath. Let them witness you. Let the whole world witness you.

good for her

How do you go from this to this

twinkies

Black guys.
She was only into black guys for awhile and they like their white women big.

Christine W Chandler

BURN THE COAL

PAY THE TOLL DUMB WH*TE WHORES

Dan Schneider

Maybe Modern Family? but for her own show, there's only one answer The Amanda Show

She'll wind up on some shitty reality show for washed-up b-list celebs trying to revive their career.

Probably all the fucking meds she's on. Makes her lethargic and staying locked away probably didn't help. I'm sure once she starts getting active she'll get back into shape.

It's time for aaaaaaaaask Ashley! Thaaaaaaat's meee!

They really hurt her. Bastards.

>tfw got a little chubby by gaining about 20 lbs
>was feeling depressed about it until seeing this fucking oinker right now

A lot of psychiatric meds cause people to gain weight.

Jesus that's depressing

At best she can land a job teaching acting at a state university. There is no shame in that.

Holy fuck... Is she cosplaying as Mark David Chapman?

Unless if they need a spot for the token ugly/fat, she's not gonna find work. And there's only so many openings for ugly/fats and they're generally taken by the handful of uglyfats out there.

The truth that no one wants to acknowlege is depression is largely SITUATIONAL and I can tell you that at least 75% of her depression comes from letting her weight get completely out of hand and all the social ramifications of that (few interested men, few movie roles, low self-esteem, etc)....

Fix the situation, you fix your depression.

Dude. She's fucking mental. Depression was never her issue. She's bipolar or some shit.

Look up the link between anti-psychotics and obesity. In addition to making people extremely lethargic, they greatly increase the risk of metabolic disorder, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxVEVsGW8rA
why youtube made .25 speed

Are they even human? What do they do to them?

Yeah, she was still pretty hot when she snapped. Whatever happened to her may have been situational, but it was more like PTSD.

maybe she drank the wein and couldn't toe the line

Psychiatric drugs

What happened?

DUDE WHAT YEAR IS IT LMAO

There are two types of anti-psychotics that doctors will prescribe to psych patients. Those that make you twitch and shake, and those that make you gain a lot of weight.

I wonder which one she was on while she was in the ward?

To be fair though as someone who stayed in a psych ward and taken anti-psychs during the stay it's impossible not to gain weight. All there is to do is eat food, smoke cigarettes and hope that you'll get out soon.

Maybe. She was just in the spotlight for her whole life. Even if nothing else happened to her, I can imagine that being enough. Remember (forgive me, Amanda) what an arrogant little cunt she was? That's what comes from years of being told you're hilarious, beautiful, smart, the best girl in the world. The future is all yours. But then she softened at least on-screen, like in Sydney White. Even in Easy A (her last movie) she was clearly playing a cunt, not being one. It almost seemed like she had gotten over it. And then, boom. Everything fell apart.

So let me ask a serious question:

1.) why are they framing Weinstein, when we know that :-

2.) dan schneider has been molesting little girls for their shine spot in Nickelodeon?

t. deebly goncerned

dont they have like treadmills or something?

this

Dan just sucked her will to live out of her.

I was thinking Sally Struthers but dear god.

I'm sure DWTS has contacted her. They'll talk her into thinking it's a good opportunity to lose weight and get back into the spotlight when they just want her for ratings and to pat themselves on the back for pretending to care about her well-being.

That's some spooky shit, man.

Underrated

Nope. They want you to eat and stay sedated. You can't really exercise on antipsychs anyway, they're basically just tranquillisers. All you do is eat and sleep.

They have tv's, sometimes books and lots of cornerless furniture for you just to vegetate on. Like some dystopian primrary school.

You have a rare feeling for the Hollywood shit show.

She looks like Jeffrey Dahmer

MAH HAH

youtube.com/watch?v=OwAyhwEpdss

Pizza gate isnt real haha like just close your eyes and walk away

Makes me think of Syd Barret and how he plumped up. Shaved his head and ate only sweets apparently.

>what kind of glasses you want senpai
>hook me up with those 70's computer science teacher/serial killer ones

white women age like milk

SSRIs made Kanye fat too after he was reprogrammed for supporting Trump

i'd still fuck her.

He just likes to host pizza parties user

It's clearly from antipsychotic meds. Those always always cause weight gain

She's on some heavy psychotropic drugs dude

he has a great fuckin face, i mean he could play a cowboy like a motherfucker

She's getting her shit together.
That's literally the opposite of "JUST"

She's too far gone to get her body completely back

she looks hungry

>Actual medical doctors and scientists hate him!