Why is WWII in Color so fucking good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WBStQkvVhJ8
youtu.be/CtB9e_Tev0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ltVtnCzg9xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/WBStQkvVhJ8

I love you

Your probably a faggot that has never seen combat.

based nazis tho!!!!

I'm not praising Nazi's or anything, its a legitimately entertaining and informative series about WW2

I wasn't being sarcastic, I was saying they're based

I wasn't being sarcastic, i was saying you probably enjoy war movies because you never been to war.

Bbc's World at War is much better.

History is interesting you posturing faggot

it's not a fucking war movie faggot

Are they narrated by the same person?\

I've watched both but I really don't remember much of the differences, it blends together into one massive documentary

Does that guy in the back have his helmet on backwards?

History is very interesting but i never relied on the motherfucking government of britain to produce a tv show so that i could learn. Don't google it when did charlemagne become the holy roman emporer?

Yea you don't really like history, you like movies.

no.

Apocalypse WWI if by far superior

Because color > black and white

>Probably some POG at Bagram getting uptight
Yeah righto

>you never been to war
The great meme war of 2016

sappers lead the way, friendo

Objectively incorrect

Nigga shut your reading comprehension ass up. We've told you this is a documentary not a movie. Jesus. Grab a belt and fucking neck yourself you dumb sack of potatoes.

Good stuff.

youtu.be/CtB9e_Tev0Q

Describe the battle of fort sumpter. Give me the synopsis of the roman origin story. Tell me about the fall of constantinople.

You can call your movie what you want, your still a fucking moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=ltVtnCzg9xw

These videos always make me hate modern Britain.

Better version coming through

alright fags, no memeing:

If world war 2 in its entirety was a movie, who would be the main character(s)? Preferably 2 main characters because european theater and pacific theater

>Roman origin story
Literally a wolf mother finding two boys and raising them.
>fall of Constantinople
Literally muslims.
I'm beginning to think you're legit autistic. Get the fuck off my board you stupid shit and take that dildo out of your tight boipussi before I get tired of responding and just find out where you live.

It's a masterpiece if only for its tone, and all that sweet, sweet never before seen combat footage. My God.

Chiang Kai-shek
Philippe Pétain

Anne frank and some jap that died in the factory bombings.

Thats another historical fact. We killed 30k japs a night firebombing every factory town on the island.

>We killed 30k japs a night firebombing every factory town on the island.
Not nearly enough.

It would cover half his face if he had it on the other way dumbass.

>be military
>don't what the fuck this guy is talking about

The only complaint people have about war movies is them being "hollywooded"

this. its one of the best documentaries ever

Thats cool. But most guys i know that tried to stuff peoples organs back in don't particularly like most war documentaries.

Not that user and I am terrible with dates but I am going to say guess aprox. 1535?

haha sucks for them

Nope. Your thinking of charles the 3rd i think. Someone named xharles got the pope to bless them around then.

But charlegmane become emporer in 800. It's an easy to remember date.

I was way off, it was 800.
I was thinking that Charlemagne was the one who kicked off the 30years war. And made a guess off of that. all though I was still off by about a centory with that.
(30 years war was 1618-1648 and was started by Holy Roman Emperor Ferdinand II of Bohemia)