Conclusion?

Best Europe. South Europe.

le bump

Our stats are probably much higher today. We keep hearing of enterpreneurs killing themselves becuse they lost everything

Ignorance is bliss

yea, but it happens only in veneto and lombardia. italy is big

So Greece finally won over Turkey. Ha ha ha.

Not really. Even the souh is starting to suffer the same problem, but because they are poorer

But they are not depressed alcoolics like the nordics

Poor bozgor...

Stay away from here for your sake. I am in a machine that is bleeding to death. SEND HELP. Wert is killing education. They want us to vote on christmas.We are the last stand because jews didnt gave a shit about our country. WE ARENT EVEN WHITE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

t-that looks yummy, senpai.

Yeah, if "work" was synonymous with "sleeping half the day, and getting drunk the other half" I would be a lot happier, too.

>tfw it used to be lower than this
>tfw the crisis fucked our shit up

I wouldn't kill myself either if I could leech off of my northern betters.

qué son el definicón de blanco?

I still like spaniards tho...

we are not alchoholics.

Greece's suicide rate is only so low because people can't afford rope.

Also the French rate isn't really correct. It is 12.3 per 100,000 for "suicides" but given at least several of these would suicide bombings the actual death toll is much higher.

Australia making you kek since 1901

>because people can't afford rope

#FunnyFact: I had never seen a black person untill I visited Madrid once.

I was this summer in south europe....just amazing

and then there's Asia

desu senpai my familia lives in southern italy and they all work their asses off for like 10 hours a day at least.. they have a farm and real jobs.. My uncle fixes hydraulic construction equipment and tends to his land and animals. The lazy people are store owners usually.. they go to fucking eat lunch and nap in the middle of the day like fucking actual peasants... i hate that place

My whole family is from different places of southern europa and they are hardworking. With that said they are also all alcoholics but only a couple abused their families so it was fine

Not that I'm defending living in Russia, but a considerable ammount of russian "suicides" are just lazy cops not doing their work.

It has to be hard to live for work and not work for live...
Northerns, you need to learn two or three things from the South.

Lithuania are you ok? :3

Nope, they still cant get over the fall of USSR - where they were one the wealthiest and richest

Stalin pls go

What's up with Lithuania?

Data by WHO, 2012.

Let's see how Stavros, Giuseppe and Pedro are getting on in 2016.

propaganda is bringing in italy central-european-americanist culture and that's really truly bad

:(

Remember not to bully lithuanians, they cannot handle bants :(

Our stats could be a lot higher than that. A lot of suicides are not reported as such so that a proper funeral can be done.

It shows that retarded faggots in the south do not have guts to remove their failed mutations out of the gene pool and have offspring instead.

We have to kill ourselves because we don't have allahu akbars to do it for us, like you.

Yeah life is easy when you're a lazy bum that doesn't give a shit about anything and blames everyone else for his problems.
Go southern Europe!

Better than in your gray country where the food tasle like dog food

>Poles incessantly claim they're better than Germans
>Commit suicide twice the rate of "Gercucks"

topkek

Yup. They are probably far higher by now

You know who also commits least suicides? Niggers. Because they have no self-reflection. Also animals don't commit many suicides.

I've been to ireland, and irish chicks are all horribly inbred.
The only bangable chick i managed to bang spoke like the Demoman while we were fugging
>OI OI OI OI
>PUT YER FOOKING WANGER IN ME SNATCH
>OI YE FOOK ME LIKE A WHORE
>COME ON YE ITALIAN PRICK TOSS IT DEEPER
I couldn't fucking cum, so i pretended i did and then left

Excellent, but you do realise that generally those in northern Europe work harder and longer hours than those in the south.

What a waste of quints.

>t.Turkroach in Deutschstan

S-Sergei?

Dont nordicks work like 6 hours shifts mainly?

ayyyy lmao

You sure, mate?

>implying priests care if he suicided or got killed in order to bury anyone

They sit in the sun all day and allow migrants by the boat load they're too distracted to comtemplate shit all.

You were probably in Dublin lad
Plus Italians are not one of the nationalities our women go for

Knowledge is for liberals.

The US has laws about work hours and paying overtime.Many people have an implicit understanding with employers to work unreported hours every day.

So much this. I can't take british and Irish girls seriously because of this.
British accent on guys is super cool but it's really awful on girls you try to bang.

>Productivity
You have to subtract all the rest an coffees

Greece having the lowest suicide rate in Europe makes me want to suicide nuke one of their gay "protests"
what a bunch of useless whiny fucks

Don't even get me started on them (and you too Pierre, don't pretend it's none of your business) not having a bidet.
I had to wash my cock in the sink, for fuck's sake, how hard it is for you anglo monkeys to have a piece of porcelain with a jet of water on it?

I'm unironically proud right now.

To anyone wondering, nobody can pinpoint why our suicide rates are that fucking high. We know why they're high, but we've got no idea why they're higher than Moldova's, Ukraine's, FYROM's or some other shithole.

It's the million euro question

it is baka

> imblying Lithuanians an heroing because of Sup Forums isn't hilarious af and shouldn't be one of the main site pastimes

>the would would not be a better place if more Albos killed self.

We're not faggots who like having water squirted up our arse

>We know why they're high
why are they high?

I was in your country this summer. Everything was just awesome. Next year ill go again

Bidets don't belong in first world countries Mario

English please, Juan.

I guess it has to do with place in the bathroom, as well as the cheap cost of hot water.
But I have a bidet in my home. It's just so convenient. When I was young and poor I just didn't have the place for it.

> 3rd poorest in Europe
>average IQ of 82

They're poor obviously

Alcoholism, lack of jobs in the countryside, deppresive climate, relatively low income, but not so low that we have to fight to feed ourselves (fighting gives people something to live for).

Theres nothing wrong with having a bidet as an extra in a bathroom. It feels really nice

>up our arse
It's actually "down" your arse. If you try to put everything up your ass that's not a problem of mine, you filthy dumb anglo

Awww thanks, hope you have fun Pierre!

Remember to stay the fuck away from gypsies and try to barter as hard as you can.

If that was the deciding factor, we would be in the top 50 countries in the world with the least suicides.

I was also in your country.

>beautiful nature
>ugly whores
>retarded people everywhere

Literally too lazy to kill themselves.

In arabic countries despite all the sick things they do, it still has one of the lowest suicide rates.

> t. Albanian
all these whores are from your country and Romania

we are high cuz we smoke weed?

Austrian girls are qt and they killed off all the retards in the last war.

How does that make it better?
You're just wetting your arse, it's not powerhosing the shite off

that's because they come to the West to do that

Think about this Ahmed. If you smeared shit on your hand would you wipe it off with paper or wash your hands?

Why are Greeks so carefree?

The Italian diet mainly consists of hot oil, garlic and tomato ketchup so they tend to have liquid shit that can be easily cleaned by a small trickle of warm water.

In countries with real food (Northern Europe) a bidet wouldn't work.

>no magyar cigany

This would explain it

You also use soap, you know. Not just water. I know this since i was 4
How do you anglo fare in the lower area hygiene department? How can you even walk around with your buttcrack filled with dry poo mixed with sweat all day long? How about smegma?

And if you are a woman anf get your period, how are you supposed to wash your poon 4 times per day? Are you really saying that your women shower 4 times a day when they get their periods?

>An english man insulting Italian food and praising Nordic and British food (supposedly)
Are you having a laugh ? You're absolutely bonker m8

But Hungarians don't really pick on us. Worst I've seen was "litvan cigany", but that's just them copying us.

We rather get work done efficiently and then go home and live our lives than procrastinate all day at work here up north.

because they're literal EU neets: the country and somehow spun this into being bravely oppressed and proud
there are Lithunians right now working for 400€/month and paying EU taxes for Greeks to sit around at the beach and drink ouzo all day

Why all you people have this expression like a braindead?

The only cool part of austria is the part in Italian border because they somehow civilised your south.