Good night, sweet prince.

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/12/m-a-s-h-actor-william-christopher-dies-at-84-1201877364/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K

>2016, year of meme magic
>Stan Lee still lives
Truly we will all die in his lifetime

>no source provided, not even a fake one.

not even worth looking up. -10/10

>The last thing you see and hear before dying

Fun fact: Stan visits each celebrity meal wearing a Galactus helmet. Only warning they get is a silver physician looking them over prior

SEXELCIOR

What, again?

Come the fuck on user, at least put the effort in to make a fake news website. You've had a year to plan this.

He's going to outlive us all.

Dubs confirm

The real question is can we find and destroy all of his clones before he can complete the body transfer ritual?

Who did he kill now?

Of all the celebrities that died this and he's still alive.

Impressive.

Sup Forums's responsible for that, this board has unknowingly been feeding celebrities to Stan using meme magic all throughout 2016

When he dies, the dark times will come apon humanity, safe water will run dry, the ocean becomes boiling blood, the stars will fall from the sky (this one is already happening) and the 4 horseman shall arrive to exact Stan's divine will apon the non-believers only the true believers will be given salvation with their marvel waifus in heaven.

2016, the fucking monster

When Stan dies, it's gonna be like the death of Uatu. Time will become dark and a new watcher must be chosen.

we're all going to be dead by easter

don't sweat it

Why Easter? is Jesus going to rise again and ayy lamo us all to heaven or something?

William Christopher aka Father Mulcahy

deadline.com/2016/12/m-a-s-h-actor-william-christopher-dies-at-84-1201877364/

>heaven

please don't be so optimistic, user

I live in fear of getting a less merciful watcher will might wipe us out for impurity.

Fuck you Stan.

Knowing Stan, he'd trap our souls into comic books or have multiple hulks smash us but we cannot die and all we feel is fear and pain.

Start praying.

What makes you say that? Did I miss a red flag to the apocalypse?

When Stan reaches his final form, he will consume Earth, and begin his lonely march across the multiverse, feeding off of all them until there is nothing left but the dark void.
At that time, he will crack open his armor, and the release of energy will create the next multiverse. Thus continuing the endless cycle.

"god stays in heaven for fear of what he created"

There's only one person who will stop his reign of tyranny

it ends tonight

A for effort but it really doesnt work without the trademark shades

>Ball drops
>It's still 2016 in other time zones
>Even after the world enters the new year, there's the possibility that celebrities died just beforehand but haven't had their deaths reported yet

>implying Stan doesn't transcend mortality with his omnipotence like Christopher robin does.

Only those who are true believers of the Stan may be spared as slaves to his will.

He'll collect a small group of heralds that will be rewarded by being the last that Stanlacitcus absorbs.

Better?

With some help from these two.

10000000000 years in paint

> Christopher, whose son, Ned, is autistic, was an advocate for people with autism, and labored to keep Ned from obsessively posting negative comments about My Little Pony and Barney on the internet

Dude, that's not how meme magic works. If anything, meme magic would make him live longer.

Meme magic generated by Sup Forums is the only thing keeping Stan alive.

I'm really worried that somehow Sup Forums has tapped into the some real reality bending magic (I still suspect it is a result of Sup Forums failing spectacularly at the Winter-chan summoning). The only real question is how long can this last and if we can summon a hero to end it.

>Hero
>End it

Sup Forums awakened an ancient god/egregore of chaos and revelation.

We MADE the hero. The change is going to hurt.

I feel bad for /x/ though. Sup Forums was the autistic chosen one for meme magic this year.

It does suck that the only thing Sup Forums does with it's meme magic is feed celebrities to The Lich King while Sup Forums triggered Brexit and Trump

Stop it? This is the most fun this site's had in a while.

The real endgame is Hypercrisis. We need to reopen Hypercrisis threads around the premise of meme magic, because that shit might be the missing piece in all this.

He's gotta live long enough to make part 9 senpai

>Stan killed /ourguy/

He's gone too far!

You got to admit, feeding Stan power is both awesome and about what Id expect from Sup Forums. Well, that and revive Young Justice.

Oh shit yeah, I guess Sup Forums did achieve something with Young Justice

And Samurai Jack I might add, that was actually a thing I remember happening like a week prior to the announcement

So Sup Forums has the power to revive cartoons and kill off celebrities...

Reminder that William Christopher was Sup Forums related.

You should become a celebrity.

Its basically equivalent exchange

>Sup Forums influences elections and referendums
>Sup Forums kills celebrities
>Sup Forums recreates movie scenes on the news
>Sup Forums creates cards that have the opposite effect of the sentiment expressed inside

Stan's been extra hungry this year