If Hillary dies

Daily reminder that if Hillary dies Trump loses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ
youtu.be/XYGxWGduCCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

elaborate

sage shill

Lmao how? Kaine ain't winning shit

>If you kill your enemies, they win

As long as it isn't Hillary, amirite?

I just thought of something.
Someone needs to make a hillary pepe, and it needs to be spread.

She makes pepe associated with the alt-right.
Now if hillary pepes pop up left and right I'd love to see her reaction.

Counter sageing.

Seriously, dont sage scum.

back to
>>>/godlikeproductions/

>if you kill your enemies they win

She must want him to win then, otherwise she'd have offed herself ages ago.

This, im a leftist, just make me a pepe and ill spread it.

The left hate Hillary

I would rather she live. She must live long enough for trump to take office and make an example of her. Corruption and traitors must not be tolerated. Death by meme is much to kind a fate for her.

but Hillary still dies, so I'm not really bothered

t. JUSTin Truedo

>if
Hillary is already dead
>Trump loses
Lmao no

Trump is the avatar of kek and hillary is the avatar of moloch.
Making a hillary pepe would be heretical

Daily reminder that if Hillary dies everyone wins.

I'd wait until these debates to call it and look at polling. If HRC debates like she did Sanders with a little more "personality", a joke or two, and Trump just talks about his dick again, I think it's game over for Trump.

She needs to be seen more. She seemed "cool" at the convention, not Obama cool, but much better. This is what our electorate wants. There are plenty of legitimate criticism of Clinton but no one cares about those, it's either made up shit and dumb shit like email, as if knowingly lying to the American people and congress about WMD and launching a war because of it, is what? Other people just simply don't like her, she is not a great orator. I believe she is probably a great manager/leader as far as executing a plan goes, but people don't see that shit. Her best hope his the "anti trump" vote, which unfortunately is turning out to be hard to get.

Also I'm not particularly a Clinton supporter not a hater either, just dislike the society and system we've created in general, (my ideal world makes Jill Stein look like Barry Goldwater) but I understand pragmatism. She's a bit too pragmatic imo, but think she can pushed a bit further left if people demand it. But I will say this; the "baskets of deplorables" statement was the best thing and maybe the truest thing, I've ever heard her say.

wow someone who knows GLP

>Kaine
>implying
Biden would replace. And Biden would win.

I agree completely

You want to know some legitimate quesitons?

The Republican party lied to congress and America about WMDs so they could start an illegal war, using our military for personal gain. Why should they have any power at all?

This is an American citizen's constitutional treatment under the Bush administration. Why do I care if Hillary wears a pants suit or coughs?

Here's what we did to human beings under the last republican administration. It was only 8 years ago, not 80 -and nothing changed about their party except that they got more extreme. Why should we let them gain control of the entire US government?

Because that's what's at stake, folks. if Hillary wins, we get the white house. If Trump wins, they get all 3 branches of government and the SCOTUS pick they immorally refused to grant the sitting president so that they, by their own fucking admission, can keep it for themselves. Why should we allow that?

They are deeply corrupt, but point fingers at us. They lie every single day. The fact checkers' fingers must burst into flames having to type so fast to keep up with their lies. They abuse their authority to campaign by hearing and investigation. They screamed "WHERE ARE THE JOBS, JOBS, JOBS?" to win the midterms and then ran every investigation they could instead of creating even one. fucking, job. They screamed about ZIKA to win the election and once they won they refused to do anything about it. Now it's been spotted in Florida.

This guy is right and this isn't a bait you piece of shits. Trump had luck that he was standing against controversial politics with dark past, but if they will replace clinton with some more neutral politics, trump will lose in a landslide

It must feel good to be this ignorant of state election laws and still post on/pol/

Why the fuck do you people care so much about our politics? Go away

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
I don't understand what you're getting at.

What are you doing in Portugal, Justin? Your wife's sons need a ride to school.

>The Republicans are at fault for the Iraq war
What about Cheney

hey let's make vivian aka hillary pepe.

and then..donate something to hillarys campaign to "piss the lefties off" ?right ? this shit again ?

>I agree completely

You do know this board has IDs, right?

You think Hillary voters are going to vote for just anyone after she dies? These votes are going to scatter between new and old candidates, which will only make it easier for Trump.

then Obama might pool some shit off !

This is correct.

The Nazgul get stronger when you kill them.

We do not want what will replace her.

You have been warned.

But the replacement would be better than Trump or Hillary, wouldn't they?

Hey faggot. What is post IDs?

False

She is nothing but a puppet. DO NOT KILL THE PUPPETS

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES PUPPETS, THEY WIN

Would be strange if you disagreed with yourself user

Actually, that's exactly what I've been afraid of. 90% of potential candidates could easily beat Trump, but Hillary's not one of them.

If Hillary dies, they can just name anyone to take her place, right? Seems to me Bernie or Biden could easily beat Trump.

I don't know. Can someone enlighten me on how exactly this would work?

The dude's a fucking retard.

Forgot to turn on your proxy, goy.

You still fall for the repub vs dem divide/conquer meme?

It's the (((elite))) vs the people you retard

I really hope this is pasta otherwise seek medical hlep

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
NO REFUTIN' THE PUTIN
CAN'T SILO THE MILO
CAN'T TROLL Sup Forums

While it may be true that if Hillary dies then another Democratic candidate might have a better chance of beating Trump, I want her to die of a terrible illness before she ever sees her dream of being the first roastie President realized.

It's a british cuckold named achmed talking about American politics like he lives here or knows jack shit. He wants Clinton to win for whatever reason and the rest is mental gymnastics.

Gute Idee mein Bruder

>muh farrage, putin, trump, cartoon frog conspiracies!

They really should teach the CTR shills about post IDs.

>AFTER YOU HAVE LOST THIS ELECTION AND SEEN THE GOD EMPEROR INSIDE THE WHITEHOUSE
>ONLY THEN DO YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DIE HILLARY

Come on guys, don't fuck with kek's memes.

hillbag is on her deathbead.
she has no chance whatsoever.
the scum at the dnc better be busy finding another dummy to prop up, because they are going to lose by a landslide.

You don't understand.

KEK is CHAOS. The Unpredictable.

There are no rules. KEK is what is right.

Hillary is dead since last Saturday

KEK saw it all.

It's his first sign of the second comming.

You disgust me

Make it more pepe like. Less realistic/comic style.

>insult
lowest level to interact with someone. Did you eat your banana today? Or is it the lack of happiness that breeds your hostility?

>tripfag

>Biden would replace. And Biden would win.

biden has dementia, he couldn't win a farting contest.

>i have no idea what a tripfag is
newfag :^)

>I agree completely

proof that the libtard echo chamber actually exists. replying to your own posts. I bet you do that on reddit too? don't you?

>baka
>desu
>senpai
>newfag

You're missing: Yolo swag

I agree.
I doubt it will be Sanders, he's only been a dem shill for a few months, not trustworthy enough.
But they will replace her with someone 'nice' and 'down to earth' and scandal free, people will flock to them because they "aren't Trump or Hillary", the two "worst candidates ever".
Trump won't lose his die hards, but will lose the swing states because he won't have any ammo on the new guy.
Hillary's decrepit, beating black heart is Trumps ticket to the white house.

>No rational argument will have a rational effect on a man who does not want to adopt a rational attitude

got ya

youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ

>Hillary's decrepit, beating black heart is Trumps ticket to the white house.

Can you imagine how long it will take to get the stench of musky coconut oil out of the white house? The carpet and drapes will have to be replaced.

Exactly, KEK does not take sides. He only grants us the digits because of his amusement.

>not using a Canadian proxy for this post

Disregard your puerile fascinations. Our power doesn't stem from images, or 1's and 0's. Memes are only tools in the eyes of the true Kekist. If the operation requires a sacrifice, then we sacrifice.

If we can pretend that normies have hijacked our symbols, we'll be able to effectively introduce chaotic influence.

a fucking leaf strikes again

Trump is neck on neck against a corrupt lying and dying establishment candidate.
He would lose against a stick labelled democrat

Not necessarily, but he wouldn't have enough time to dig any filth on him. Anyone quitting at the last possible moment is the best Democrats can hope for. That way Trump can't respond to their smearing campaign.

It's too late to get on the ballot in most states.

If Clinton dies it's Trump vs. Incendiary Man vs. (((Stein)))

? I expected you to be Canadian with this
> if your enemies die, you lose

You make no sense.

Underrated

She looks perfectly healthy. No need to worry about her user

looks like that scene in scooby doo when they're about to unmask the villain

Trudeau is that you?

every time i hear that stupid shit, i think of this movie
youtu.be/XYGxWGduCCQ