ITT: the best cartoon episodes of 2016

>just saw The Bad Seed today

Boo.

Most fun I had this year with an episode

this

Wander finale

RIP, taken too soon.

Any Justice League Action episode.

Especially the fighting game one. I still can't believe they pulled a new Justice League off with only a 11 minute slot.

it wasn't that bad

No joke

The Disaster and The Rerun

Roy really fucked Gumball's shit up.

>Not Mr. Greg
>Not Last One Out of Beach City
>Not Mindful Education

Who are you?

Eleven Louds a' Leapin

That was 2015.

>Spend 1 1/2 seasons playing this gag straight that the parents can't show their faces.
>Suddenly give up on said gag because "Well uh, fuck, guess we showed their face ONCE on a special episode."
It's like if they started showing adult characters in EEnE after like Season 2 for no reason. I don't fucking understand.
But yeah this episode was still pretty good.

Honestly most of the HB episodes this season have been tops. Technoscare, Alone, Steampunks, It's Christmas You Dorks, Ballad of Muesli and Jangles, Mr and Mrs Borks, and I'm sure there's others

Yeah, name one bad episode apart from Stalemates

I'd agree with them actually. Mr. Greg is a musical with only one song that stands out as exceptional. Last one out of beach city was a fun ride, but lacks substance in the greater scheme of the show. Mindful Education depends a lot on Here Comes a thought and emotional buildup that comes from Bismuth.

Bismuth stood alone as a 30 minute episode that was enjoyable the whole way through and introduced a character that had the entire fandom arguing for a few days.

All these are shit

Weirdmageddon 3 (Gravity Falls)

Mr. Greg (Steven Universe)

The Return Of Aunt Grandma (Uncle Grandpa)

Cloris (Clarence)

The Disaster and The Re-Run (Gumball)

Rigby's Graduation Day Special (Regular Show)

Icy Nights (We Bare Bears)

Wally T (Teen Titans Go!)

Bon Bon The Birthday Clown (Star Vs The Forces Of Evil)

Skank Hunt (South Park)

Some cartoons really impressed me this year. I could've picked multiple from each show this year. Looking forward to how some of them continue and end.

>weirdmaggedeon 3

Aside from that, meh list. Not terrible, just meh.

Where did we go?
What did we do?
I think we made something
entirely new

Well what are your favorites then?

You want me to pick one episode out of all the cartoons released in the year? That's too much, man!

Earthbreaker was a awesome season opener.
Ominous choir intensifies

Cloris was a really good episode, I don't love Clarence but I fucking loved this episode.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how fucking soaked was she?