CNN unironically KANGZING

>It is impossible for me not to smile and be inspired when I see the glorious footprints my people have made across America and around the world: the Moorish kings and conquerors who left their cultural, religious, architectural and academic gifts throughout Europe; the Egyptians who gave the world pyramids, mathematics, medicine; or the early Mayan and native civilizations who grasped the complexities of astronomy, agriculture and the first languages. Certainly, we have earned the right to be in whatever spaces we choose.

cnn.com/2016/09/13/opinions/solange-knowles-dance-on-jones/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun#Health_and_appearance
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/02/100216-king-tut-malaria-bones-inbred-tutankhamun/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are niggers aware that we literally have the bodies of the egyptian kangz and they very clearly are not black?

>are niggers aware
No

Talking about cultural appropriation, kek.

I hate that picture but I still click every time

>my people
>mayans and early people

Tomorrow Ghengis Khan was a nigger.

"Certainly, we have earned the right to be in whatever spaces we choose."
--Victoria, 1837

das manipulation by the white demon

And then the Asian and Whites invent gunpower and level Native Americans and Niggers to the floor.

Where they still crawl today...

Oh my god, these dindus are insane.

>moorish people
>blacks
WEW
Even the impressive buildings in sub-saharan Africa is from when Arabs went there.

Ghengis Khan

>Bow and arrow horseback driveby's
>Raping and pillaging

Checks out.

>or the early Mayan and native civilizations who grasped the complexities of astronomy, agriculture and the first languages.

they were so advanced they didn't see the need to invent the wheel

The comments section is great, surprised CNN hasn't deleted any of them.

But if nogs are native where did the red man come from?

I want to fuck that frog.

I don't know if you've been paying attention but it is only a matter of time before any leftist fringe lunacy you see on the interweb makes its way to CNN.

no he's already claimed by the Turks

you werent joking. reminds me of the stuff people were saying about trayvon martin and ferguson, before CNN removed comments

im actually surprised comments are allowed on this piece, because every single one of these "black victim" pieces gets demolished in the comments. did the entire site get comments back or what?

Who needs the fucking wheel when you can eat delicious human meat.

/thread

>Smart move, Solange. Keep right on dancing. Some people just aren't worth our time.
How the fuck is this """"""""""""""journalism""""""""""" in 2016? Where did everything go so wrong?

affirmative action

these people work their way up with quotas and then still play the identity politics card wherever they go.

King Tut literally had blue eyes and European heritage.

That's Gengis Khang to you, white boi

>mayans
>egyptians
>moors

By what logic are they all her ancestors?

> the Moorish kings and conquerors who left their cultural, religious, architectural and academic gifts throughout Europe

Stop culturally appropriating my nation reeeeeee

Black people in "white space" = worried about being looked at funny

White people in "black space" = worried about getting robbed, raped and murdered for my shoes.

do negros realize that if they actually have been KANGZ, they were also a slave owners?

so when will they start paying reparations?

>Ptolemaic (white Greek) Egyptians
>Shitskin uncultured Moors
>Fucking Mayans
>Implying American niggers don't come from a Congolese sheep-fucker tribe.

who needs food when you can feed off human sacrifices made at the top of the pyramid of the sun

lol

are niggers and abos the only two races that accomplished absolutely nothing?

Spain did nothing wrong

>the Moorish kings and conquerors who left their cultural, religious, architectural and academic gifts throughout Europe

Bringing inaccurately rehashed Aristotle from Persia from Christians and half-assed Muslims doesn't count.

Affirmative action has really emboldened them.

The fact these stupid intellectually impaired niggers actually believe that is both hilarious and infuriating.

>literally never stfu about American slave trade, consider it GOAT worst thing ever worst than holohoax whitey
>try to take credit for top 3 slave based empire, tout it as irrefutable proof that they have rich "culcha"
This is what perplexes me most

They are incapable of such logical reasoning.

You don't understand.

They were noble kangz. They dindu nuffin and lived in peace, creating spaceships and portals.

>i'm not racist, but any race that isn't white despite its genetic distance from blacks is our people and our culture.

>Egyptians who gave the world pyramids
>fucking pyramids

i googled that and i always just found citations linking that evidence to a Swiss genomics company iGENEA who made that claim after seeing genetic markers that appeared on a computer screen during a Discovery Channel special
The people that did the original DNA analysis didn't even publish all the data and they didn't publish the Y chromosomal data apparently, so their seems to be no basis to that claim
livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html

I mean seriously why would we even argue with the blacks who is more related to that incestious fuck (pic related)

Solange knowles and her kids stand up and dance at a kraftwerk concert. A concert that was probably an all seated affair.

I fucking swear... These fuckers never learn.

Arabs are closer to real Moors than Niggers will ever be. Even Europeans are closer to them.

I have no clue how an article as blatantly stupid and poorly formulated as this could have been published by such an established news organization.

Is she *LITERALLY* retarded?

(Is it because CNN's headquarter is in Atlanta, where many blacks live or something)

Anyone know where edp's [removed] apology video can be found?

Wew lad. Will they ever learn?

Here's my theory on the kangz stuff

I think these people KNOW that while Europeans were expanding and evolving from the Renaissance onwards, their ancestors were busy selling their own black people into slavery while staying in the 8th century.

I think they're embarrassed, hence they latch onto the kangz and queenz meme. It's as if they don't want to take advantage of European contributions to the world to advance themselves out of a misguided sense of ancestral pride.

THAT'S King Tut?

You highly overestimate their intelligence.

Any thing with a tan that built castles is a KANG to them.

apparently yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun#Health_and_appearance
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/02/100216-king-tut-malaria-bones-inbred-tutankhamun/
His ancestors might have been great men, but with enough incest even the best bloodline decend into madness and literal degeneracy

>Whitewashing history - despicable
>Blackwashing history - A-Ok

Why the fuck can't they just tell history as it was? CNN and History Channel are the fucking George Lucas of historical accounts, going back to what's happen and changing whatever the fuck they want for absurd reasons.

culture isn't a bike nigger, you can't just steal it.

AYO HOL UP

So you be sayin

WE WUZ INBRED FUCK UGLY AND CRIPPLED N SHITE

Nigs went to see Kraftwerk? Da fuck? Did she think that was some kind of rapper? I bet she got real disappointed when some old german dudes came out and started playing keyboards. Does she know how old most of their fans are by now? 50 year old people dont go to concerts to hop around. I'd bet you money they were standing infront of chairs..

When I saw Van Halen in 05 they had chairs on the floor.

>Egyptians
Not black
>Central/South Americans
Not black

Is there something i'm truly missing? Is there something about doing no-more than 10 minutes of research on the internet, or even just LOOKING at pictures of these places that is so hard for nogs? Or do they simply not care?

Black people have no self-awareness.

They don't even realize the "we was kings" narrative makes them look worse, not better.

Think about it, they're basically saying that black people were the height of civilization and technology, and STILL managed to blunder their way into slavery at the hands of "inferior" whites.

Pretty much.

Constructed no monuments, no major contributions that have been adopted by wider society, Their greatest legacy is a long line of fucking complaining

Both virtually worthless unless they've been raised in a white environment

>the Moorish kings and conquerors who left their cultural, religious, architectural and academic gifts throughout Europe; the Egyptians who gave the world pyramids, mathematics, medicine; or the early Mayan and native civilizations who grasped the complexities of astronomy, agriculture and the first languages
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the fucking mayans now?

das waycis mang

u ned 2 b reducated n prisn for hat speach

neither were the moors, if they were black spain would be full of mullatos. they were fucking berbers/arabs and north african jews.

Imagine a white person saying the same thing;

>>It is impossible for me not to smile and be inspired when I see the glorious footprints my people have made across America and around the world: the English kings and conquerors who left their cultural, religious, architectural and academic gifts throughout Europe; the Persians who gave the world mathematics, medicine, and writing; or the early Germanic native civilizations who grasped the complexities of astronomy, agriculture and the first languages. Certainly, we have earned the right to be in whatever spaces we choose.

Why is the red man red?

writing mathemathics and medecine is mesopotamian actually not persian

CNN are without honour!

>Certainly, we have earned the right to be in whatever spaces we choose.
Sounds like colonialism is back on the menu, boys.

>Persians
>White

QAPLA

Smile and inspired by consequences of KANGZ ruling the earth.

Won't lift a finger to stop actual slavery happening right now.

no that's all lies from russian hackers, such as australians

they envy mongol space tengriism and wish their empire was as large and contiguous

But them birth giving hips though

HRURURRHHHHRRH RARCIZUMM

Wot r u talkin' 'bout Gangsta Kong to dem crackas, nigga?

**clicking intensifies**

Yakub

This is a dude right?

>mayans

WE WUZ EVERYTHANG N SHEEIT

See, this is why we have our niggers on a tight leash down here in South America.

>tfw all the talent, looks and charisma in your gene pool went to your sister
>You were left with scraps
>Can't even dance at your superior sister's concert without whitey making a big thang of it

>directly linking to cnn clickbait racism against whites

Fuck off nigger jew

>dancing at a Kraftwerk concert

Literally how