So was she supposed to be White or Asian?

So was she supposed to be White or Asian?

She can drive, so white.

white
her family owns an americana style farm

By that logic she's also a trap.

I think she's supposed to be a bunny.

I always imagine her looking like her V.A.

White farmer hick.

They're fucking animals, human races don't apply.

She's supposed to be gray .

A rabbit.

The movie was about prejudice in general, not about racism against specific groups.

I suggest posting Judy cosplays to see what sort of human resembles her the best.

She's supposed to be a bunny rabbit, I mean, look at her shes a bunny rabbit. How did you miss this?

And?

She was clearly white. Where are you getting asian from?

>those knees
into the oven she goes

Dead sexy

a gray bunny

That's a rabbit, son.

I know this is bait, but seriously, Zootopia is a perfect example of why applicability is preferable to allegory. It's a movie about prejudice and relations in general. Not one about relations between race, class, or gender.

She's neither, which is why she's in the majority population, but also is not a member of the 'privileged' class, her ancestors were hunted and killed so she has a reason to fear them, but her being included in a police force is seen as an initiative and not something that would normally happen.

Oh, and it's okay if she calls a bunny 'cute', but if someone else does it, it's a damn offense.

They literally mixed and matched everything in this movie just so no one race was represented.

she was beyond adorable before the pregnancy ballooned her up to a shocking degree, she was *huge* for awhile. For a pixie-ish build it was not a good look.

a sloot

>Sengoku_Rance.jpg

Yeah, they were really careful with how they portrayed it, and it really is a good way to try to make people examine their own prejudices. Unfortunately, it seems a lot of people missed the message.

Except Rams who represent Satan/Lucifer/pure malevolence. Remmy included.

When you say "Asian", what do you mean? Saudi Arabian? Indian? Tibetan? Armenian? Indonesian? Chukchi? Be more specific.

No one would ever use the word "asian" to refer to any of those things. Well, Brits might, but they are caricatures of mankind and not actual people.

She's a fucking rabbit.
But if you want I guess you could go based on her voice actor who's white.

Weren't predators supposed to allude to black people, and prey were white?
Or maybe I'm just a retard.

She was supposed to be a bunny.

Looks the same, only slightly younger.

Hollywood would like you to believe that, yes.

predators represented anyone who is different in their own society

>samurai jack is actually a nigger

She is a rabbit you autistic cucks.

It's called racebaiting, sweetheart!

Mrs. Mackay?

They had their own animal stereotypes and fears. They were allegorical not directly representative.

by jove, i think you're right

Anyone trying to assign races to the characters missed the entire damn point of the movie. It was supposed to represent any and all prejudice.

People who impose "racial coding" on nonhumans drive me up the wall.

You can tell Jazz is black even though he's a transformer.

That looks more like a gendered thing to me. All guys are potential rapists.

Humanized art that has Judy as a black woman is my favorite. Fight me.

predators were anyone with a violent culture. Imagine being an indian girl and seeing a cowboy right next to you

She's Grey you fucking racist tumblr elitist

>implying Indian males weren't violent

Holy fuck you are one dumb nigger
The writers mixed and matched racicacl undertones

You literally cannot divide prey/predators into whites/non whites