The same people who demonize Mel Gibson are the rapists and pedophiles that run Hollywood. Really makes you think

The same people who demonize Mel Gibson are the rapists and pedophiles that run Hollywood. Really makes you think...

>gets drunk
>engages in some playful anti-semitism
>career is nearly ruined
Poor guy

I've personally always like Mel even after everything.

He also said n****r

Bet Mel never tried to force an underaged girl to do immoral things with him in private

seems fine now

>The same people who demonize Mel Gibson are the rapists and pedophiles that run Hollywood.

translation: Jews

He's a good Christian man

I might not go that far. But things are usually different when the Chosen Ones are not involved

Has Weinstein been accused of rape or molesting anyone? If he just offered career favors in return for sex and masturbated onto a plant, I don't really see the big deal.

I've always been really fond of Mel

most of his roles are good and he's /ourguy/ off camera

And all social services

Nervous kid, I'll show your nervous grandma

Just what nervous is

Shit-talking cops like my name was Mel Gibson

Sugar tits, honey dip, choosy bitches prefer Tiffany

I'm so sky high while my mind's eye is boozy

I deserve to be blown before the Jacuzzi

I deserve to be blown before the Jacuzzi.

>you know say mean word

When is Mel Fucking Gibson going to bring the whole system down bros

Let's get real here, he's probably one of them.

Holy shit, mel intercepted that handshake perfectly

>you're better off raping women and children than saying nigger and """mean""" (read "true") things about jews

The absolute state of Hollywood

The black dude doesn't look Mel in the eyes when he shakes his hand. Think that set him off.

What is going on here?

Condescending tap on the shoulder, doesn't even go to shake his hand but goes for the girl making eye contact with her. Mel intercepts as a little power move and realizes what the fuck am I doing giving a shit about this nigger.
.t psychologist

here's a redpill: the interviewers hands were sweaty

He's been accused of rape by three women so far. Had this same question myself earlier. If it was just the latter of what you wrote, I wouldn't have given a fuck, desu.

If they get raped by packs of niggers it will be their own fault