What are some movies about racial tension?

what are some movies about racial tension?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQWhDvKEiSw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the lord of the rings

District 9

Birth of a Nation
Zulu

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Never forget this was made, I still crack up laughing just thinking about it...
youtube.com/watch?v=WQWhDvKEiSw

A more accurate image would be a white guy climbing on top of a black guy, then another white guy climbing on top of an irishman and pushing the other white guy back off the platform

>2017
>still use this dishonest and misinformed comic
as for your question, perhaps Moonlight.

The US wasn't built on slavery though, not even helped.
By that logic Brazil should have been the most powerful nation because those guys had fuck tons of slaves.

That's what I meant. The antebellum south was built on slavery, which was destroyed in the civil war by a bunch of leprecoon-exploiting northerners and never really recovered.

Lincoln was fucking amazing. Favorite movie of all time.

Planet of the Apes

>IF YOU CRACKAS DIDN'T HAVE FARM EQUIPMENT TO PICK COTTON FOR YOU, YA'LL MOTHERFUCKERS WOULD STILL BE SHIT, MMMHHHMMMM YEAH BOI

What did he mean by this?

Ah alrighty mate.
Also it was da Joos who wanted to free the slaves and completely destroy America from the inside. Although I don't know if it's true that uncle Abraham wanted to send them back to Liberia, that would be very interesting.

It makes you think...

This one is edited right?

Why didn't she say, "you'll never be white?"

>reading rainbow
>the last dragon
>trading places
>coming to america
>any idris elba movie

the platinum age of comics

>Hi
>This is quiet time, Miss Williams
>I wanted you to know I have decided what I will be when I grow up
>Did I fucking stutter? Quiet time means quite time you typical dummy nigger.

>implying it isn't 100% right

t. deceitful whitey

whatever you say, future slave of China. When whites are gone as you racists wish, your kinds will be locked up and shipped to China to farm the rice yet again, just the like the good 'ole days.

>still thinks outdated racial scaremongering still works

lmao. the only people you have to watch out for a lying whites.

>scaremongering
>not knowing the reality, thinking chinese give a tiny bit of shit about liberalism or "human rights"
>not knowing China is actively colonizing half Africa
>not knowing Blacks in US can't even successfully run a community, let along a country.
The blacks will always be underclass due to their nature characters.

What do they define as an "incident" and what are the death tolls?

That's honestly not too terrible.

Young girl found some respectable role model and wants to work against adversity to became something great herself. Gets told great go for it, which laughably makes her feel like that's not right because she wants to imitate her role model's life that did have adversity to work against so the teacher tries playing along to just give her some goal.

What's bad is that the author was likely inspired to write this because so many black kids want to dream that they're being oppressed.