Why was Dale considered a loser again?

Why was Dale considered a loser again?

Hes the only one of the main 4 who actually has friends. All of Hanks friends are from work, all of Boomhauers are lady friends, and Bill well

Dale Gribble is the alpha male. He has a job he loves, a smoking hot wife, and a good son.

Who cares if Dale isn't the biological father. In a way, Dale cucked John Redcorn by raising his son.

He's not a loser, just crazy.

Go to bed, Dale.

He's a cuckhold.

>In a way, Dale cucked John Redcorn by raising his son.
That's not how that works, user.

Yes that is indeed true. But HE cucked Cornbread by raising his son. The thing Cornbread wants more than anything, even more than that sloot of a wife Dale has, is someone to carry on his traditions. But nope.

we had this thread before

Sluts like Nancy are a diamond dozen. Raising a kid like joseph is a once in a lifetime experience.

Dale won, John is the ultimate cuck, deal with it

He's not considered a loser, that's Bill. Dale is just crazy

Also has friend in and out of the gun club is president of said gun club very knowledgeable in poisons and animals.

Dale was a reverse cuck

No he was just a plain old cuck.

>Cuckold: Being in a relationship with a significant other who will not fuck you, but gladly fucks one or more third parties
>Cuck: Humiliating someone in an extreme way

Dale, a cuckold, unwittingly cucked John Redcorn.

I hate Sup Forums and I hate that I understand this even more.

See Dale was cucked physically by John Redcorn, but he ascended to a higher level and cucked Redcorn spiritually. In fact it wasn't just Redcorn: he unconsciously cucked the entire Native American race. And because of that Dale actually simultaneously cucked all of America, and was cucked by all of America. Schrodinger's cuck.

>>Cuckold: Being in a relationship with a significant other who will not fuck you, but gladly fucks one or more third parties
>>Cuck: Humiliating someone in an extreme way

That's literally not what it means.

Cuckhold: the husband of an adulterous wife.

>Dale cucked John Redcorn by raising his son.

That's literally the opposite of cucking. Dale is by the literal, actual definition of cuckolding a cuckold.

He doesn't support himself, he mooches off his wife, He barely makes any money as an exterminator.

He barely raises his son. He's afraid of his son and Joseph respects Hank more than Dale.

He has no successes to his name. Even Bill's gotten more respect from his talent at cutting hair than Dale gets. His only real talent was firing people as middle-management.

Dale ain't impressive.

Having friends somehow precludes you from being a loser?

I know you are playing doubles advocate, but I guess Arlen, Texas is, for all intensive purposes, a doggydog world.

I watched King Of The Hill just recently for the first time. I don't think Dale is a loser by any metric. He is in fact a winner (lol). Think about it. The guy really didn't see what Nancy was doing with John Redcorn, and he regarded both her and him as good people and believed in their goodness to such an extent that both just couldn't bear to live with themselves. He corrected their behaviour merely by being an incredibly naive, trusting person.

Also he's funny as all hell.

I think it comes down to how you view success and failure.

He cucked Redcorn when he made Nancy willingly ride his Rusty Shackleford. It's one of the most satisfying moments of the series.

that's not what it means either fuckwit. a cuckold is a term for a guy who likes to watch his wife get fucked by other guys. It's taken from the name Cuckoo, a type of bird that lays its eggs in other birds nests.

Do you really think that all the meme words you find on Sup Forums were invented on the internet?

No it's a term for a guy whose wife cheated on him. Yours is purely from a fetish point of view. The guy doesn't need to get off to it to be a cuckold

Great post.

He said "In a way"

Dale proved himself a better man than John. John even conceeded it.

Dale may have been crazy. He may be paranoid. He may be inept at many things. But if he has one redeeming quality, it's his steadfast, unwavering love for his family.

But Hank, dale, bill and boomhauer are each others friends.

They don't count. Thats like saying Peggy is hanks friend.

In fact, hank making a friend outside of work was the premise for an entire episode.

>i'm gonna miss that crazy bastard.

>Why was Dale considered a loser again?
Conspiracy theorists are always losers. Always. No matter who they are before or after they come up with a theory.