What exactly did he do that was so bad?

Did he rape someone?

I don't get it. How is trading sex for jobs a crime?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
youtube.com/watch?v=K5ZCjtR4qh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He didn't count on narcissists using it to become famous again after their careers died.

He didn't even rape per say. He just implied he'd give favors in exchange for sex.

Sup Forums is third way feminist now apparently

it's called prostitution

It is a crime to trade favors for sex though, but for Hollywood it was one of those crimes that everyone did it so nobody mentioned it

Now that we live in the culture of women power though, things are changing

>It is a crime to trade favors for sex
Nope

He for sure did ethically wrong things. Hollywood and government are bastions of the dregs of society. People want to see a comeuppance for hollywood especially since they love to preach and virtue signal. They put on airs so to speak as if they have the moral high ground.

he's the reason garbage like Jennifer Lawrence is now on screen
he could have killed both of my parents and I still wouldn't be as mad about it as I am now

Is consensual sex between two adults legal? Yes

So how on earth is it ethically wrong? These actresses didn't deserve these roles simply because they exist. Hell, if anything they deserve them the least since they are the ones who had sex which potentially edged out more qualified actresses who weren't willing to have sex.

These actresses who claim to be the victims are actually the worst of them all

fuck off kike

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE ACTRESSES ARE

didn't he lunge across a table and start feeling that italian girl's tits? that's pretty illegal

>Damage control

women

fuck off white night feminist faggot

t. kike

Holy shit, can a post be more accurate?
>he has dubs
Yep

Jews

>conflict is between a Jewish man and Jewish women
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU LOVE JEWS AND HATE WOMYNS

I don't care about consensual sex. What is ethically wrong is the likely borderline sexual assault and coercion. It's ethically wrong for example to get someone drunk in order to get compliance. Doesn't really matter if it's criminal or not.

This, it makes no sense.
They willingly had sex with him to have those roles, there are others that said no and refused.

t. feminist numale

why are you so defensive, nosy?

Don't you have some shiskas to go harass?

t. dicknosed shekelsnatcher

>hey I want this role
>sorry I don't think so
>please is there anything I can do
>well sure have sex with me and the job is yours but remember, you don't have to if you don't want to. Your life doesn't depend on you getting this job after all
>ok I'll have sex with you because I think having sex a few times is worth it because I'll make millions upon millions of dollars. Lol sucks to be those women who are more qualified than me but won't have sex. I'm totally the victim here!

You can't be a male feminist MgCuck and accuse others of lacking masculinity. It just doesn't work

I thought it was pretty obvious that these types of people always end up giving something up to further a career. Doesn't matter the industry really to achieve those levels dosh you're giving up something. Whoring yourself out is one of them.

>A whole bunch of posts blaming the women and defending weinstein """"coincidentally"""" turn up all on the same day
Really got me thinking here guys

Why is no one talking of the QUEEN that just came out as having gotten BLEACH- I mean KIKED?

ayo, ya'll racis or sumfin??? FUCK y'all and FUCK da kites

Weinstein, Polansky, Woody Allen - what do they have in common?

They’re violent sexual predators. They’re above the law. And they’re Jews!

The Weinstein saga isn’t about sexual harassment, the patriarchy or even liberals. Any white liberal who behaved like Weinstein has for decades would’ve been destroyed a long time ago because they don’t have loyal networks of racially-loyal enablers.

The reason the New York Times covered up the story in 2004 is because they’re Jews.

The reason other Hollywood moguls protected him and behave just like him or worse is because they’re Jews.

The problem here is in the implicit threat in such a proposition. To refuse sex from him would mean not getting the job.

That's immoral but not illegal. What Harvey has done is physically force himself on unwilling women, and that is illegal. Stop apologizing for this crooked slimebag because you're bitter about being a single internet loser

shut your damn mouth goyi- i mean guy

I expected that it happened. Doesn't take much jiggling of the jello to assume as much. It's still ethically wrong though. This is a Christian country.

how does it feel that Harv will get more pussy than your fat white knighting ass will ever experience?

Though it's not hard to surpass 0

Jews sacrifice one of their own if it protects the tribe. But why should we bemoan the downfall of a single jew? Push harder, they're all in on this racket. Goy actors too.

>(((Edgy Posts))) defending literal rapist (not bullshit, 3rd wave feminism definition of rape).
I'm want to believe they are just trolling.

And yet all the homosexuals are on Sup Forums

rly makes me think

>What Harvey has done is physically force himself on unwilling women, and that is illegal.
WHAT!?
That's buisness

surface level bro. gotta ask, who leaked this and why. he must have pissed off his kike overlords.

How does them being Jewish having anything to do with it wtf? I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out. I did, however, notice that they were all WHITE MALES!!!! Coincidence? I think not...

>edgy "all women are asking for it" incel talking to other about being virgins

there he goes, the nosy nose reveals himself

he didn't rape anyone tho. Chicks banged him willingly.

you're just a feminist basically

>What Harvey has done is physically force himself on unwilling women,
Proof?

Hard to take much offense when such an insult comes from pic related

the virgin cries as it defends women, but women don't like betas

nevermind ugly edgy ones

lmao

I'd guess you'd better get into film or politics if you want any action then, Rabbi.

>"Hey, user. Come here ;)"
>"Why don't you gimme a massage? I'm SO tired from all that work today."
>"What? You're not gonna say no to your BOSS, right?"
>"I knew you'd smarten up. Ahhh..."
>"Oh no no no.. here let me show you."
>Grabs your hand and places it on his dick.

lol

lmao could this jew be any more mad

why are you "white nationalists" always homosexual though? I'm genuinely curious

>LMAO
Don't worry Chaim. Lots of women are okay with 22 year old bald guys. Just not pretty white ones!

why are you jews always so crooked?

Look I'm not saying Jews can't go around leveraging white women for sex alright?
I'm just saying they shouldn't exist.

truly the master race, how can the elite compete

>That's buisness
and business must adhere to the moral tenets of the country. He's a jew though so they like to play fast and loose.

Are you the kike who keeps spamming that fucking image on Sup Forums? Do you guys have a shared library of images? Because you always seem to be posting the same recognizable handful. You've gotta admire your organization

>this thread

neck yourself pillowbiter

>More diverse than your typical "Antifa" gathering.
What does this mean?

Is the reason you're all so into fucking each other because men have lower standards? I'm genuinely curious, neckbeard

take your meds rabbi, you're fucking losing it lol

Whites aren't the masterrace. We've had our asses handed to use time and again by pic related.

But, oh! The irony. Yaweh certainly has an interesting sense of humor, doesn't he?

Lol, come on. The fucking paintjob on that.

le well troll'd, my memer.

>pic there is israeli cop vs protestor
>Sup Forums needs jews to fulfill their fantasy because they're so incompetent

it's so fitting. What else does it remind me of...

This thread has convinced me that there are anti winesteen SHILLS on this board. This seems unnatural

>meanwhile, anons reality

Quip pro quo is frowned upon in the US workplace

that's abuse of power or position not rape

>staged photoshoot vs literal race of genetically degraded inbreds

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

kike

>muh safespace!

fuck off

stop posting staged shit

But in some cases it wasn't conceual. At times it was taking advance on people on a lower rung, at times it was flat out rape.

Sure, in some cases it was purpose driven from the women as well, but that doesn't mean it still was okay in the cases the women were not willing.

>I'm a kike
I was just asking, shitmongerer

The thing is, you do get your asses handed to you. The Jews control everything and are behind everything. They just tricked you into voting for (((Donald Trump))). They're the 1%, you're either some sand nigger or neckbeard in a trailer fapping to cp

You keep going to that because it's all you've got.

Guy sucker punched him. It doesn't take any competence, only the willingness to do so.

He'd be called a pussybitch, if the person he punched had not been wearing a nazi armband.

just imagine having to regularly lick the crusty roasties of a disgusting old whale to get to work.

That would be horrible.

>selling your body for positions of power, fame, wealth etc is okay
>buying sex in and giving in exchange fame power and wealth is not okay

>this is a 10/10 on Sup Forums

edgy

>it...it's fake!

lmao, I love your desperation. What...are you not proud of the master race? There's a reason you faggots are bullied so much IRL, and why you're so afraid of being exposed

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

now strip, boi

reported for racism against mexican

What make it worse is that this man and his click are parading as virtous fag and feminists lecturing the ebil white pariarcla america.

So it's delicious to see that disgusting lecherous hypocritical cow fall.

you'd think a jew would be able to go on Sup Forums for more than 30 seconds without posting their JIDF image folder

>trying to mock people with huntington's disease

not cool

>86 posts
>24 posters

At least use a proxy, Chaim.

>Kike redirects discussion from Kike rapist to white supremacy
lol

>when confronted with the truth, the neckbeard simply shouts "IT'S FAKE!"

Is this how you avoid killing yourself?

That too. People love seeng hypocrites fall on their face.

PROOF. DID HE HOLD A GUN TO THEIR HEAD OR NOT?

>muh sucker punch

lmao

next time try more moves you saw in anime, fucking beta weeb faggot

>women are fair maidens who would never use their sexuality to their advantage
Hey, I remember being fifteen!

your safespace is a bitch

>Pussy black racist gets spat on, and stands there like a good boy with spit on face
>youtube.com/watch?v=K5ZCjtR4qh8

now get spat on, boi

i wonder if this jew is getting paid to do this or if he does it for free

why do I care about some nig being beat up? Is beating up niggers really the only thing you pieces of shit can take pride in? Not that it's actually a Sup Forumsestinian there, such a "thing" couldn't even fit between those cars