PRAISE KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/the-clinton-subpoena-dodge-1473808194
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/13/lawmaker-issues-subpoena-to-fbi-for-clinton-probe-records.html#
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/13/hillary-clinton-aid-set-private-email-server-no-security-clearance/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/13/us-voters-doubt-clintons-pneumonia-explanation-for-911-collapse-poll-shows?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

praise

The new polls are from extremely rightwing "alt-right"-friendly sites and should be taken with a grain of salt, Hillary is still averaging 6-10 points above Trump.

You know this is true.

Dahnald... Im watching you.....

PRAISE

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

THIS!!!!

FUCKING DRUMPFKINS!!! HE DOESN'T HAVE A CHANCE!!! BASED HILLARY IS POWERING THROUGH HER ILLNESS!!! IT'S BADASS!!! SHE'S GOING TO WIN AND ALL YOU RACIST ALT-RIGHT DRUMPFKINS WILL GO BACK TO YOUR MOTHERS' BASEMENTS!!!! SHE'S WINNING RIGHT NOW IF YOU UNSKEW THE POLLS!!!

>Alt-Right friendly sites
Record = Corrected

LET MY CATHETER HIT THE FLOOR
LET MY CATHETER HIT THE FLOOR

Praise KEK

Praise our lord Kek.

If Hillary wins she is going to make memes illegal :(

((((((polls))))))

Yeah but atleast it shuts up shitposters for a little while

It's horrifying!

I pray for the day the catheter gets magically punctured and she just pisses herself with full confidence cuz she thinks it's all going in the bag.

Repeating digits makes it so

The Clinton Subpoena Dodge

wsj.com/articles/the-clinton-subpoena-dodge-1473808194

Lawmaker issues subpoena to FBI for Clinton probe records

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/13/lawmaker-issues-subpoena-to-fbi-for-clinton-probe-records.html#

Hillary Clinton Aide Who Set Up Her Private Email Server Had ‘No Security Clearance’

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/13/hillary-clinton-aid-set-private-email-server-no-security-clearance/

Voters doubt Clinton's pneumonia explanation, poll shows

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/13/us-voters-doubt-clintons-pneumonia-explanation-for-911-collapse-poll-shows?

Praise kek