>
>
>That one person is me

What is your choice pol? A or B?
Provide reasoning.

Seems to be a lot of psychopaths these days

depends on what immoral is

Let's be real, the question doesn't really make sense

killing people, rape and getting away with it because you are loved by everyone.

this. Morality is a choice, not an essential quality. It was phrased as if he were asking "would you rather be blind and be loved by everyone" etc

If you chose A, do you lose your agency?

this desu.
Its kind of a Ioaded question, because what reaIIy is 'moraIity' when no one wiII judge you for anything you do anyways?
But you're right op, it is a bit concerning that no one picked to be moraI other than you.
Even more concerning that everyone wanted to be Ioved by everyone, it shows that they are Iacking emotionaI parentaI support, and wiII Iook towards others (the state) for it.

I love you though :3

even the person you raped loves you?

If doing something immoral would "benefit" you in some way, you must do it.

Why does your class only have two people?

yes, but they still didn't consent kek

That much comes without saying.

there were 2 polls, 1 blind and 1 open
not 2 people more like 50

How do you know you're the only one that picked B in the blind poll? Did professor show you the results so you could count it yourself? He could be a lying cunt trying to deceive you with some jewish goal in mind.

Yes he did tell us earlier that there is a high percentage of psychopaths who are professors, he probably wants the students to lose all faith in humanity

>> (A) Be completely immoral but loved by everyone
>> (B) Be completely moral but hated by everyone

What does it gain a man if he owns the world but lose his soul?

C: Their is no such thing as a constant universe morality.

>tfw no cute Canadian boy to shitpost with and share kisses

I should fucking end it, Famicon.

CONFIRMED professor is a lying jew

Youre doing it wrong cunt

>tfw no cute Albanian boy to shitpost with and share kisses

I should fucking end it, Famicon.

Whatever you say 'Straya.

Morality is subjective. This poll is not applicable. To be amoral is to not exist.

B
Your own opinion of yourself is far more important to your wellbeing than any amount of external criticism

*immoral, though amoral as well

Perhaps being a psychopath/sociopath is the exception where one can live and be immoral/have no morals, but even then they're shown to still be somewhat influenced by society and the values of said society they reside in.

But being accepted by others is a natural drive in man. Furthermore, one cannot easily shrug off the shrill voices of "kill yourself you faggot" or "drink bleach you sexist racist transphobic heteronormative white cishet" either. I suppose someone with a strong mental fortitude and an abundance of self confidence could handle it, but it must wear one down a little, even if they don't initially notice it. Seeking approval is no more wrong than not seeking it.

I'd honestly rather be part moral and part immoral if I was to be hated by everyone.
Because then at least you'd be doing something to deserve the hate.
Kind of like Sam Starfall: Hated by the entire planet on which he resides, and one of the two sapient beings on said planet which robots are not subservient to.
Sure, he was important in saving the robot part of the almost-entirely-robot population of that planet, but on the other hand he commits as much crime as he possibly can.
He "stole" a planet by threatening that his species deserves a specially terraformed planet or he uses the saving-the-planet reward owed to him for chaos.