2017 comic wishlist

Hey guys, what do you hope will happen in comics in 2017? Mine is for Wolverine to come back and Bendis to never write another event again.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/kd7n1vEd.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want Static and Milestone to come back to comics .

This and I want Justice league's Book to get better.

For benis to never mess with the X-Men again, and for the pc fucktards to fuck off!

The return of best girl

J
S
A

also split HJGLC into two books

Bring back Spider marriage! And not this gimmicky MJ with powers thing, just good old Peter and powerless MJ.

For some decent Marvel Cosmic

I want Peter to NTR MJ like in that one story. RYV is good, but 616 MJ is still a bitch.

link related pastebin.com/kd7n1vEd. It's kind of smutty, so watch out.

This. Its the first time in ages I couldn't be bothered to keep up with a JL book since the 90s.

ALSO THIS. JSA was so fucking good for so long and the moment it goes to crap it gets abandoned by DC. It had such a nice comfy feeling about it. The mix of old and young superheroes doing their best.

Shazam ongoing,Bart Allen return and Bendis stops writing miles

The Wildstorm universe to be at its prime again.

FF back, written by Ewing, ;_;

>> Beta Ray Bill to NOT die in the Unworthy Thor mini. (pic related)
>> Male Thor gets a new ongoing after the Unworthy mini is done & he has the Ultimate Hammer. With a good artist (Rocafort? Marquez?)
>> Martian Manhunter gets a new series with a good artist.
>> The New Gods or just Miracle/Barda get a series and resolves Barda's situation after Darkseid War.
>> Squadron Supreme gets relaunched with a better artist then Kirk.
>> Space Ghost gets a ongoing.
>> Deborah Ann Woll gets naked in the Netflix Punisher series.
>> Boundless's Ember gets the fuck on out.
>> The previously announced Halloween mini series that would merge the 4,5,6 timeline with H20 is released.
>> Liam Sharp moves to Aquaman or Martian Manhunter when done with Wonder Woman.

>flash to return to being venom, finish up his street level storylines with mania, etc, take mania to be a space knight with him and bring back his supporting cast pik rollo best girl

>Dc to figure out what to do with shazam and give him some attention, make him deal with more mythic threats but still remain comfy instead of edgy

>marvel to chill out with the spider shit and write a spiderman storyline that isnt a fucking "event"

>a good creative team for guardians

>dr fate to get some attention

>give static some attention

>bring indigo and shift back

has it been 2 years since they announced this
jesus christ DC

Amd i second keeping based ray bill around, i really want him in the mcu

Make Harley Bearable Again

Kick Palmiotti and Conner out of the Harley books and replace them with Tom Taylor

Perlmutter dead
Bendis, Alonso and Brevoort fired
Marvel Rebirthing without taking the wrong lessons from it
The Batman line actually good
DC doing more interesting stuff in general

Slott to finally get kicked off Spider-man after the dissapointing sales of Clone Conspiracy