Look at my African Americans over there!

>Look at my African Americans over there!

Will blacks eventually cause a Trump victory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=367psk5ZdpU
wsj.com/articles/the-clinton-subpoena-dodge-1473808194
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/13/lawmaker-issues-subpoena-to-fbi-for-clinton-probe-records.html#
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/13/hillary-clinton-aid-set-private-email-server-no-security-clearance/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/13/us-voters-doubt-clintons-pneumonia-explanation-for-911-collapse-poll-shows?
youtube.com/watch?v=sfZDKWo2LxE
youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig&index=157&list=LLRy_2UxO4QqrnjVGGYRYtwA
youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw
youtube.com/watch?v=lTJ5AToiUug
youtube.com/watch?v=UKmhK8G--7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I LOVE THE NIGGERS

Blacks don't want to vote for someone weak

>Be Trump
>1% of black vote
>Do something?
>Boost black vote by 1760%

5D backgammon

WE LOVE THE NIGGERS DON'T WE?

>blacks voting for trump

>this triggers the irish but gains the black vote

This is a 1 day trend. I don't mind to ctr, but how do you jump 17 percent in 1 day? It's a daily poll so I don't get this. It sounds like bad polling to me, but I also think his black support is a lot higher than 1% to start with.

Blacks see a weak candidate and a strong candidate, they natural prefer the strong one.

NIG NUGGETS

>but I also think his black support is a lot higher than 1% to start with

Yeah even muslim support is probably well over 1%

So the nigger pandering he's been doing lately actually worked out?

Wew

a black guy I know saw that hillary ad where Trump tells somebody to go fuck themselves, he loved it, he said Trump is a boss

an anti Trump ad made him like Trump

I truly hope that there will be an influx of poor blacks in inner cities going out to vote for him. Poor bastards must be fucking scared out of their minds with the cops pulling out of the neigborhoods.

>Trump is a boss

youtube.com/watch?v=367psk5ZdpU

I heard this once before.

The Clinton Subpoena Dodge

wsj.com/articles/the-clinton-subpoena-dodge-1473808194

Lawmaker issues subpoena to FBI for Clinton probe records

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/13/lawmaker-issues-subpoena-to-fbi-for-clinton-probe-records.html#

Hillary Clinton Aide Who Set Up Her Private Email Server Had ‘No Security Clearance’

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/13/hillary-clinton-aid-set-private-email-server-no-security-clearance/

Voters doubt Clinton's pneumonia explanation, poll shows

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/13/us-voters-doubt-clintons-pneumonia-explanation-for-911-collapse-poll-shows?

hmmm, I thought Ice Cube didn't like Trump
my black friend listens to heavy metal anyways

Blacks are superstitious. Trump needs to cast himself as good luck, and hilldawg as bad luck, or a witch who is cursed.

People need to get the message that Trump will help them

He wants to bring back the good working class jobs that were taken away by cheap Chinese imports

Blacks will be given a purpose

Blacks will NEVER vote for a racist

this

who is constantly changing their mind about whether to vote trump or hillary? I know its supposed to be based on a large # of phone calls to (((random))) people, both of their camps are literally as anti each other as possible.

ctr pls go

good to know

I'm Irish and I'm a oil driller so yes

the jump happened after he gave a speech at a black church in Detroit

youtube.com/watch?v=sfZDKWo2LxE
youtube.com/watch?v=MM7oPN2g1ig&index=157&list=LLRy_2UxO4QqrnjVGGYRYtwA

Doesn't sound like he's supporting anyone, just thinks Trump is a boss haha.

>be black
>come from macho culture where strength is respected
>see old lady candidate fall over and die
>remember having to raise yourself from age 7 because granny was just as weak
>vote for strong father figure

how will yall live with blacks being the deciding factor in the election?

It's like letting the retarded kid in school design your new mascot.

The 70+ million white people that don't even bother voting are letting blacks decide elections.

Not all blacks are niggers, you fuckface.

There are many decent black people

If Trump can get ~25% of the black vote and solidify it and maybe even grow it in future elections the Dems will never be in government again

Blacks want a strong leader, not a corrupted person shitting herself.
Hillary is only holding it because of women.

kek. Get a load of this guy. Doesn't think all blacks are niggers. Wew lad

>blacks are superstitious
>praise kek for dubs goys

Unlikely. African Americans that have seen through the liberal bullshit and renounced the hood mentality so as to assimilate with society but their numbers are small and are ostracized as "uncle toms" by their respective communities. The fence sitters are those that have begun the process of assimilation but are still blinded by the MSM.

I would say 20% of American blacks are on the same IQ level and hardworking as whites.

They hate the niggers, also.

It make the blacks look bad.

20% is a bit over-zealous. If I were to concede that not all blacks are niggers (which I won't, because deep down, there's an element of biology that environment can't override), I would say it's in single digits.

>blacks voting for Hillary "make those super predators heel" Clinton

Either a nigger yourself or a nigger lover

Scandinavians are the biggest cucks and nig lovers on the planet

*Blacks don't want to vote

I might be a niggress lover but he is right

Fuck you!!!! Kick out the Jews from power. Maybe then I respect you. You fucking American cucks

>Will blacks eventually cause a Trump victory?
to be more accurate, they'll cause a Clinton loss.

they should if they know what's good for them. dems basically have them hostage with zero accountability because 1) dems promise free money, and 2) dems tout having no racists in their party. that's a pretty low fucking bar and it's only made black communities suffer for the past half a century. if any black wants to do better for himself and his race in america he wont vote democrat

>Scandinavians
>Not being the biggest effeminate cucked pieces of shit on the planet

>makes fun of countries that are more than 90% white
>calls them cucks
>we're 13% black
>we have a black man as president
>our children look up to rappers and black athletes

I hate you faggots that call other countries cucked without recognizing that we're more cucked than they are

>Defending a Scandinavia who defends blacks
Maybe you are part of the 13%

I'm not defending them
I'm saying stop being a faggot when we're worse off

Actually their right wing party is centrist at best. An American conservative would never win in Norway. Scandinavians are the most cucked pieces of shit on the planet

Probably Scandinavian faggot from Minnesota yourself

That's some retarded logic. Just because your country is cucked doen't mean you can't acknowledge other cucked countries as well.

I'm from rural Pennsylvania actually
Let's be real here, American posters on this board seem to think that we're the least cucked western nation and make fun of nations who are far better off than we are demographically

This is Norwegian monarchy
youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw

Jesus please move out of my state your the reason we got Tom Wolf God damn faggots

>black people realizing how bad democrats are for them in our lifetimes

This. More and more black women I talk to say that Democrats treat them like children that can't take care of themselves

I love blacks now!

Don't speak his name here, fuck that guy.

it's much harder to rig a national election than just a few primaries so expect official black turnout for hillary to be a lot lower than it was a few months ago

never any consistent numbers
>1% one day, 18% the next, 1% the day after

why do people even give a fuck about the black vote? black voters are only like 9% of the population, and less than half of those niggers even show up to vote.

why do people care so much about the nigger vote

Bigly!

18% is higher than usual black republican votes

youtube.com/watch?v=lTJ5AToiUug

Honestly he just needs to keep making former dem strongholds into swing states, and continue the normal momentum otherwise. Based on the emails, Hillary's operation is a mess. Trump is forcing them to mobilize in former strongholds, complicating their operation and forcing them to burn resources. Many district lines are drawn to force a 51-49 dem victory, it's an extremely tight balancing act and even small shifts in minority turnout can flip the entire county. Just look at the latest leaks, Dems are drawing districts to bring them down to a razor edge dem victory in order to push dem votes into other districts. It's more aggressive gerrymandering than ever seen before, and is completely backfiring.

He might get 10%, but that is pretty good. They just need to not vote for Hillary

>Actually their right wing party is centrist at best. An American conservative would never win in Norway. Scandinavians are the most cucked pieces of shit on the planet
>Probably Scandinavian faggot from Minnesota yourself

it depends on the issue, we can be far more right wing on some issues. We do for exmple have much stricter abortion laws than you. This is not with the intention of reducing the amount of abortions, but to make sure the woman makes an informed decision (it has that effect though).

We are also far more likely to be ethno-nationalists, that has more to do with the differences in our history

On most economic issues vary, we don't have a minimum wage for example

Why are more blacks not supporting Trump. Hes the embodiment of hip hop culture. Hes controversial, makes stacks, and lives in luxury. Hes basically a white P Diddy. I guess niggers only like it when other niggers do it.

Doesn't matter anyway. Blacks are going to have a shit low turnout. They only voted the last two times because Obama is black. Did we forget that already?

They're not even going to vote this time. They're niggers. They have Popeye's to eat and Exxon stations to rob.

is this higher than what bernie got?

Because while being only ~9% of the total overall population they are concentrated in certain urban areas where they can swing important states/districts one way or abother

this, its been planned by the Dems to be like this since the 60s

There is definitely a dichotomy between good black folks and niggers. this is the entire premise of the boondocks.

According to the picture, it's 17.6% atm

Who is dis

h-hey guise..
how about we judge people by uh their individual actions.. l-like uh, if the person has good ideas maybe uh.. he should be considered a good person.. y-you know despite his skin color.. you know, maybe? guise..

nice source ctr

nice source and you even do it for free.

>I'm Irish
>burger flag
never gets old desu

No, niggers can't do anything right.

>t. Nigger lover

>I'm white
>irish flash
Never gets old.

I know a woman who started liking Trump after watching

youtube.com/watch?v=UKmhK8G--7c

Obviously everybody who isn't braindead knows Trump was talking about specific women and not all women.

Why do I always here on CNN that Trump only has the support of 1% of black voters?

Remy lacroix

Is that AIDS Skrillex yelling about him wearing a shawl?

It's not that relevant overall but it's a big part of the Democrat coalition and an even larger part is white cucks who fall for memes based on the fact that blacks vote 90% Democrat. If we can get blacks to start calling liberals racist they'll all go on suicide watch.

They are correcting the record.