What has Sup Forums taught you in 2016?

It taught me I like to think of mean things happening to cute little girls.

It taught me to kill people with my thoughts.

I do like to think of that.

It taught me giving shows to young, inexperienced artists is a bad idea.
>Hirsch wants to quit GF and it results in a half-assed season 2
>Pen Ward fucks off with Adventure Time cause he's bored
>Rebecca Sugar can't control her crew for shit as evident by Zuke and doesn't know how to pace an 11-minute series
>Daron Nefcy ends up turning her show into Star Vs Shipping, same trap Adventure Time fell in

Poor Craig McCracken. Only guy experienced enough to do a comedy series with an arc and never got the chance to do a third season like he wanted.

>Daron Nefcy ends up turning her show into Star Vs Shipping, same trap Adventure Time fell in
Naw, it just feels that way because disney XD is fucking retarded with scheduling.

And desperate fans nipping at the bones for material. It's what happens when you go on hiatus. Faggots make shit up and circlejerk.

Pretty much. It doesn't help that the creator is a huge troll.

wait wot did the creator draw that or something?

No she just knows exactly how the fans feel and likes to tease stuff in a way that ignites the shipping flames.

Also after Bon Bon she tweeted out "Sorry not sorry ;)"

no but this was a leaked cap from the next episode

It didn't teach me but further proved to me that being a Spider-fag is suffering, and being a Venomfag is even worse suffering

>What has Sup Forums taught you in 2016
It taught me to just give up

>girl wants to rape you
>don't even struggle
A lesson worth learning.

It's taught me that people are really bitter about things being different than what they expect.

That i need to accept that having 200k youtube subs does make me better than most people.

Then maybe Craig should have made a better show

It taught me Sup Forums will praise a Flintstones comic if you make it a social commentary with feels and existentialism.

when cartoons can't help you, animated movies can.

this was a great year for animated movies.

except finding dory. that was shit.

To never get involved in a scavenger hunt with Sup Forums or you will get loss in the woods.

It taught me that the waifu fags here are the worst waifu fags on this entire site.
My greatest grievance with them is that they are blissfully unaware on how shit their taste is.

i hate this fact because i know this was originally an anime board before it branched off but GODFUCKING DAMMIT YOU TOOK THE WORST PART about Sup Forums and that was the was the waifu fagging.

i don't even mind the shipping. that's natural. it's the waifuing.

you can waifu a rock if it had a bow attached to it. fuck you, Sup Forumscksuckers.

It taught me that I currently know more about comics and cartoons than most people here.

And that's sad because I consider myself not that knowledgeable about anything but too many of don't know the simplest shit about your hobby outside of your show's fandom and some of you are actually proud of that.

That SVTFE is a good show, I would have never bothered watching if I didn't lurk here.

God I jack off at the thought of some poor fuck getting lost and dying in the woods. At least they didn't live to see reddit get it.

I guess Sup Forums taught me I'm a sick fuck.

let me guess, you the rick and morty trial guy? cause he seems to be the only e-celeb on this site who doesn't shut the fuck up about it.

That I really can't follow comics.

I tried giving them a chance but every time i try reading stories/issues they randomly stop/start elsewhere and theres no continuation or authros/writers shift and its totally another thing. There's no one canon progression, its all over.

Manga/animu doesn't have this problem nor western cartoons.

Honestly, this

It taught me that fandoms always turn in upon themselves and come to hate the thing the like

If I ever get to a position to make my own show, make the whole cast hot girls. Even if it sucks you will all still watch every single episode.

It taught me that if you give people even the slightest hint of relationships in the show they will drive the fandom into the fucking ground.

It taught me that people don't really get anonymity.

>Hey group of people that will always be different depending on the time I post this stupid thread. Give me your anonymous opinions.
>That's not what I got before! Why is Sup Forums so contrarian?

I didn't hear anything about this.
What is this?

Bill Cipher statue hunt

>Daron Nefcy ends up turning her show into Star Vs Shipping
implying this is bad
Manna ftw

It taught me that comic book characters are just empty shells for whatever an author thinks and they don't have actual set personalities that are consistent so I should stop reading the Big Two.

It taught me that the left and the right are equally retarted and that it's smarter to stay in the middle and not give a shit. The amount of times I saw threads with anons voicing their indignation for SJW controversy next to a thread fucking losing their shit because a black character kissed a white character was way to high.
White genocide is on the same level as the patriarchy and fact that I saw both of the topics discussed seriously on this board kind of disgusts me. I kind of wish they would ban politics after this year.

>retarted
Fuck

I love the show but I hate the fucking ship wars the haitus caused. I really feel the show was gonna show us that the monsters were the good guys. The title feels like what asshole totalitarians see their regimes.

That horror is dead because people these days have low standards and find the most milquetoast boring shit scary.