My time on Sup Forums was coming to an end

My time on Sup Forums was coming to an end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=eTN6gL21F60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ET

That would be a real autism documentary. The part on baneposting would really seal the deal.

>so what do you mean when you say he's a big guy for me?
>i-its f-from this m-movie called Dark K-knight Rises

>They'd spend all day, arguing and comparing their "waifus."
>There's not a woman in Hollywood that they wouldn't sexualize. Children, grandmothers, each and every one of them a "waifu" for some lonely user.
>But the most popular waifu, by far? Ryan Gosling.

SNEED

SNEED

*bangs on chest and head*

SNEEEED

You mean the part on cunny posting

LOUIS THEROUX LOOKS LIKE THE VIRGIN FROM THE VIRGIN V CHAD MEME

I guess the question then is:
>Who is his Chad?

Anyone else think his newer work is dark as fuck? That heroin one was just sad. His documentaries used to be more light-hearted even when interviewing the worst people.

Anthony bourdain

Can some wanker upload the new documentary on YouTube

>>There's not a woman in Hollywood that they wouldn't sexualize.

holy fuck

watched the one about alcoholism on a plane once. started hoping the plane would go down, desu. depressing as fuck

>but jokes and memes aside, there was a far darker side to this website than anything I was prepared for. An entire subculture devoted to pedophilia. Only, these pedophiles deny that their love for children is in anyway sexual in nature.

>*scrambled voice * You normies don't understand, cunnyposting is about cuteness.
>so, your obsession with little girls isn't sexual in anyway?
>*scrambled voice* No, normies wouldn't get it.
>I...I'm sorry did you say "normies"? What's a normie?

Well there's no denying a lot of people here are fucked in the head.

I think as he's gotten more famous he's started doing more serious stuff for sure. Whether it's because he now thinks he's successful and lighthearted subjects are beneath him or because he thinks that now he has a platform he should raise awareness of issues that most people don't know about I don't know.

Top kek I wanna see this

paz de la huerta?

yes :)

>user, you wrote here "I wanna smell his boipucci mmhhmmm BRAPPPP *sniff sniff* what did you mean by that?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=eTN6gL21F60

>Nootka mmmhmm
>Im sorry, that doesn't exactly answer my question

>unknowingly, by saying "what did you mean by this?" I had stumbled upon yet another chan 'meme'. My user friend began laughing uncontrollable, barely stammering out "w-wait I have t-the perfect reaction image for this" in response

Lol what the fuck is this shit

As if quotes from Louis himself

>2017
>revealing your newfaggotry so blatantly

get the fuck out louie you're shit is stale

Good god.

Wait, I thought this was reddit. My mistake!

hahahahaa

can you delete this image please

haha this is really a funny picture hahaha
but anyway please delete it this very instant

>And I feel like I'm leaving with more questions than answers.

>Is this simply a gathering spot for the mentally ill and socially disabled? Or is the place itself responsible for their transformation?

>Their contrarian belief systems are utterly predictable but full of cynical confidence. It's almost like they actually believe they're generating original thoughts.

>The veil of anonymity allows for truest aspects of these malformed minds to run rife. And how malformed they are.

>At first I felt strong emotions reading their ranting and raving but now I feel a numb sense of pity like one would feel in a mental institution in that the only people taking them seriously are themselves.

>I leave this place questioning the state of a world in which a place like this exists.

this is exactly like he would say it

p-please..

Toooop keeeek

>*scrambled voice*
Kek

Y'all niggas meme but there's some real sociological study to be done on Sup Forums's various boards. I should do that shit some time, get me some 10 seconds of fame

Anthony Bourdain is the ultimate beta cuck. He parlayed food and travel entertainment into "thinly veiled leftist political propaganda on CNN". Trash

>haha user made a funny post
>instead of simply screencapping it, I'm going to take it into ms paint and create a collage of epic reaction faces then distribute this epic moment

I fucking hate that Sup Forums and reddit and r/Sup Forums and whoever else is responsible for this

>Y'all niggas
>do that shit

Spare us if you're going to be disingenuous about it

Stay mad about nothing cuck.

mine too

He is finished. Too old, too stale to create anything new. Remaking Heroin(e), remaking Scientology. He wont touch anything controversial . He is washed up family man. His time as an artist was coming to a close.

>strung out and homeless heroin addict can get this
>i still have no gf
haha wow end me already lol

You can only end yourself. You could do it right now.

So much of this image just doesn't apply anymore. Mods and janitors killed the board culture.

She just sucked his dick for some heroin user, at least you know the answer now.