Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4c1rzK6LiKg
youtube.com/watch?v=4fDlPI1vI2A
youtu.be/W7qxId4sH6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you like this youre gay and a weakling

#bringbackdeltoro

.. ouch

>Mfw this is everything I'd ever want and would finally be happy with.

WAAAAAAGGHHH READDDYYY

You need to have higher standards of living lads, don't idolise autists being fucking weird

seconded

I mean PR2 is cheaper, but the difference is somewhat staggering.

filename should be
>two_autists_in_love.webum

The camera movement makes me angry.

It looks like something straight out of bayformers.

>playful, sexual, complex social behaviour
>autists

Projection, your honor.

>Sexual
Why is tv full of fucking faggots

how the fuck is that complex social behavior? it's a couple of retards smacking each other and giggling like idiots

If you think this is complex social behaviour, then you really need to get out more and interact with actual humans

Looks like it has a higher budget than Uprising

This literally, unironically, not in a joking way looks like a video game. The buildings all look extraordinarily fake, as if they weren't even TRYING to make them look real.

How in the FUCK did this get passed? It's laughably bad.

This looks like live-action storyboarding.
Chinks will still watch it.

sexual behaviour with another person is inherently un-autistic, peabrain.

>giggling like idiots
I'd like to have that sorta fun with someone else without feeling self conscious

In the end they love each other

It's the camera animation that makes it extra video gamey. Hollywood movies usually have their virtual cameras flying around in ways that are somewhat weighty and restricted, to give it that feeling of being a physical entity in the world. Even wholly animated movies like Pixar/Dreamworks movies do this to some extent. This on the other hand feels like a fighting game cutscene because it's filmed exactly like one.

how fucking bitter do you have to be. just admit that you're mad jelly of their innocent, somewhat cringey teenage affection and move on.

also if you don't see how their behaviour is "complex" you either don't grasp what complexity is or you're too dumb to see the complexity in the interaction. either way you're a brainlet.

Alright, since you're so superior to everyone else, explain how it's complex?

I'm not bitter, there's nothing wrong with their behaviour per se, just the fucking hugless permavirgins idolising it as something to aspire to

It looks like Speed Racer from 2005, except Speed Racer gets away with it since it's meant to look like a cartoon world.

christ this looks like trash, and I liked the first one.

show or jav?

>have hidden sword that can bisect monsters with ease
>LOL IMMA SMACK IT WITH THIS SHIP
I hate this movie so damn much.

>autistic people never have relationships or sex

>why don't you expose all your advantages right away in a battle?

Kaiju's blood causes mass contamination.
Sword is literally the last resort option.

actual autistic people tend not to, yes. muh spectrum meme is the current "let's pathologize everyone" trend, successor of ADD. member how every weird or rowdy boy suddenly had ADD? now they're all on muh spectrum. real autism means being unable and unwilling to engage with other people, sexually or otherwise.

why dont you watch the movie first, they explain that shit in the first 5 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=4c1rzK6LiKg

>cool russian and chinese robots, let's see what they can do...
>decimated in 5 seconds
Nope, fuck that trashheap.

>Lets go fishing
>clank clank

Do effects heavy films just not give a fuck about trying to look real anymore?

Leatherback and the other one were designed specifically to take down Striker, Typhoon and Cherno

they only lost because the ayys didnt expect Gipsy

No, chinks will watch it anyway.

Doesn't matter. They could have showed them in the spotlight wrecking some other monsters before getting destroyed.
They designed 2 cool robots only to not use them.

top kek
youtube.com/watch?v=4fDlPI1vI2A

>Mako even says that Raleigh never followed the best tactical decisions way earlier in the movie
>Laughed at him for being a dumb wildcard
>Raleigh and his brother would often do dumb shit like jumping out and attacking Knifehead when they were supposed to be guarding the Miracle Mile
>Meanwhile Crimson Typhoon always won using that same super special throw attack
>Cherno Alpha has been defending Russia the same exact way it's always been since the start of the war
>Even Striker Eureka has the same modus operandi
>Every single one except for GD gets wrecked

Imagine the aliens faces when they go and pull a fucking boat out on them

I saw GOTG2 the other week and it was like who framed roger rabbit, everything CGI was so obviously CGI

I guess
all I wanted was a prequel to show the 6 years of cherno defending russia
best Jaeger

This.

Gypsy Danger is a hilariously racist name by the way. In eastern EU gypsies are pretty much the same as the stereotypical robbing violent niggers.
Unsurprisingly they didn't translate the robot names for the dub here (but did translate the monster names).
That reminds me. How did they know the names of the new monsters instantly when they just appeared.
Also where are you getting these backstories of monsters being specifically designed against specific robots?

>How did they know the names of the new monsters instantly when they just appeared.
it was the humans giving them codenames not the aliens

Are you telling me someone's designated job was to name each monster the moment they appeared?

did you even watch the movie
for the hong kong battle as soon as the signatures appear the guy in charge od the communications called it in under codenames Leatherback and Otachi

Are you telling me that someone's designated job is to name the hurricanes the moment they appear?

I have been had, but if they are going for functionality I don't see how naming an alien "Otachi" is a clever idea. Hurricanes have predetermined easy to remember names for easy identification. "Otachi" and "Slattern" are hardly names that can be recalled quickly.

SAD! Looks like a fucking SyFy movie. What the fuck.

Show. Says ebifurai tetsu naito(shrimp tempura iron night). No idea what that is.

>i've created a torture machine

look at this weeb that can read katakana.
It says SKE48のエビフライデーナイト. SKE48's Shrimp Friday Night. It's an idol group

youtu.be/W7qxId4sH6U

WE

Where'd you get this Transformers 6 footage from?

When you think niggers can´t get any uglier a nigger with weak mustache comes out.

The costume below looks like shit

i liked how they're solution to striker eureka was to shut it down, like no other strategy would've worked because they're that unpredictable

Holy fuck this is so JUST.

because it was the same kaijus that attacked time and time again with added upgrades and larger size

left looks like gaylo right looks like n7

left look like indie culture
right looks like rock culture

The webm looks like shit but posting this same joke every time you post it is painfully unfunny and the most you're going to get are (You)s pointing out how pitiful you look.

>massive lights
>teal and orange
>worse costumes
>replace asian girl with random black guy
You'd think people were joking about having Makoto Kusanagi played by Idris Elba, but now it seems like a real possibility.

what in the FUCK are those boots

CE Halo looked awesome and continued to look pretty cool until Reach which started the overly detailed / random look. You mean nuHalo aka Bionicles. Actually, even Bionicles used to look good a decade ago or so. Not sure why all high tech suit / robot things get ruined over time. Iron Man is another example. Why does it keep happening? Someone starts out with a solid design. Sometimes it gets refined and even better once or twice, but in all cases eventually someone comes in and wants to reinvent the wheel and turns it into complete shit.

Me on the pedestal.

I wish they did
with movies that are 90% CGI they could make ANYTHING, imagination is the only limit
but nah, just giant toy-bots in generic-city, the plebs gonna eat it up either way, no need to get creative

It's not though, they go down a list of names alphabetically already chosen for hypothetical future hurricanes.

You mean the speed racer from 2008 that was critically panned and got terrible reviews while also being one of the biggest financial flops ever? If that's your definition of getting away with it, good fucking luck to Pacific rim 2.

This fucking board.

Might as well call the robot Nigger Danger in this one.

Top: Bungie
Bottom: 343

What the fuck happened?

Del Taco left.

Yeah but it's not like Deknight is incompetent, Daredevil and Spartacus had good costumes

Deknights is not a /m/echa fanboy.

>mfw Guillermo took off the mask

It's funny how the pendulum has swung to people wanting the dark and stormy scenes back.

>Del Taco directs Pacific Rim
>spends nearly every minute in the animation room with the animators
>constantly telling them to add shit to cover up the bad looking bits, exaggerate neon lighting
>"SLOW THE ANIMATION DOWN, GIB IT WEIGHT"
>fights end up feeling like actual giants fighting eachother, heft and impact is huge
>water splashing off of limbs as they're impacted
>highly-stylized but still believable action
>the jaegers are so fucking expensive that the secondary option was literally to build continent-surround walls because they couldn't make any more
>treats a double kaiju event as unprecedented and dangerous, the triple event as apocalyptic

>DeKnight, a literal tv director directs PR2
>all shown fights are in broad daylightm cities are lifeless gray messes
>everything movies quickly, with no impact at all
>Jon Boyega doing a rehash of Idris' part but without any machismo or charisma
>about a dozen jaegers in the trailer alone
>Kaiju show up again and again, no longer monsters of any real import because there's dozens of them now that die easily
>abortion of a remix of a classic 2Pac tune

The first one had more than its fair share of problems, primarily in the characters and dialogue, but this one looks like an abomination on all counts

Del Toro also manages to make even a $190 million film feel like a passion project. Not a drop of cynicism or by committee. Even if the result isn't perfect it feels like he's always swinging for the fences.

you wish faggot

Even if I don't think he's a great director he certainly does put effort into the production of it. He could be the new Dino De Laurentiis if he had the money. The costumes, sets, makeup and effects of his movies are always darn good.

As he says "If I was a billionaire I would quickly become a millionaire"

I recognise that older woman. I went on a Morning Musume binge after seeing the girls being tested on their English, it led me to bizarre places.

They're obviously just riding the success of 1 so they can afford to half-ass it.

bear grylls?

woooo reddit woo woo reddit

This. I mean, it doesn't explain the fucking sawblade on Crimson Typhoon, but everything else is set up to minimize bleeding while killing godzilla.

Notice how almost all of the main-stay weapons are based on blunt trauma? Punching, cauterizing lasers, concussive missiles, that sort of stuff.

>riding the success of 1
Didn't it do bad in the states?
I mean that still doesn't excuse this from looking like an Asylum production

It's funny how you came to that ignorant conclusion despite the multitude of varying complaints (none of which are mentioning that)

Also the less you use a weapon the cooler it is. Relying on punches made it more of a fuck yeah moment when the sword came out.