Did he trip her?

did he trip her?

Nah man she fell

This guy was brilliant in this skit. Can we get him back? Can he get in on something else?

I really didn't get or like this sketch at all. I liked World Peace for the most part, but this one felt like such a miss. I don't understand why this one specifically is brought up all the time.

It's like they were really trying to nail these personalities but they're just nothing like real people? The conversation is so stilted, nothing at all like the general atmosphere of a wanky private-school reunion-tier bourgeois party like that. It's like they thought about what that might be like without ever having experienced anything like that and came to this conclusion. Nothing about it feels real or insightful. Nick is funny in it but only due to his general charisma. Sam's character is just off.

Why is it always brought up? It's genuinely not funny. Whatever you think you're getting out of it, I guarantee you're not.

she fell

Chill out mate!

Just have a lager and then a wank and enjoy the show, you're reading too much into it brosephallus.

The table was a metaphor for the "glass ceiling"

take it easy

HE DIDNT TRIP HER SHE FELL

She definitely fell. I saw it with my own two feet.

listen... buddy... do you REALLY wanna go through the rigamarole?

who cares, she shattered the coffee table ruined an expensive rug

it's bad when the kids are smarter than the teachers

YES, HE TRIPPED HER

where do I get the full season in that quality?

torrents

i get the feeling sam and charls are a bad influence on nick.

get youtube-dl and download it off adultswim

I watched him do it with my own two feet

>It's like they were really trying to nail these personalities but they're just nothing like real people? The conversation is so stilted, nothing at all like the general atmosphere of a wanky private-school reunion-tier bourgeois party like that
But it is you basement dwelling social recluse. The way Nick acts is genuinely Oscar worthy.

I think Sam is just an edgelord, doesn't really pass ideologue on other than unfiltered cynicism/misanthropy. Charls is the unhinged one.

*rigamaroo

He did naht

What is this hairstyle called?

I just don't see it, where exactly did he trip her?

The woman in blue scarf looks like a fucking mannequin

that girl thicc
I like her

THROW
YOUR WIFE
THROUGH A COFFEE TABLE

strong jawline

What's going on big guy?

wtf did they do to her eyes

That's the point. They threat those women like property.

>he breaks a glass on her head as she falls
never noticed that lol Charls played it real cool

Who is this guy

Take a day off

pretty sure he smacked her head with a bottle too.

>tfw sitting in bed awake all night then smoking a cigarette in the shower for breakfast

in australia, that shit house

it was swiss cheese

ohh f**k

what show is this?

Holy shit, you are one of the people in the skit but dont realize it.

ForgottenDollarExtreme

is that Richard Spencer?