Spotted last night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RkPU5RkRRo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Cool

What does this mean?

And what do we have here?

At first glance, you see a Mountain as well as people in suits from the neck down and the text “WORLD WAR THREE BEGAN DECADES AGO”. This was quickly identified as Mount McKinley, named after 25th President William McKinley, but was changed to Denali in 1975. The bottom picture was identified as one with John F Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr. All three of these men were assassinated, with William McKinley(who was outspoken against central banking) dying on September 14th, the same day as the countdown on badselfeater.com ends.

>fingerless gloves
fag

This is playing on badselfeater.com
youtu.be/RkPU5RkRRo4

>plastic chains

and he wants people to take him seriously.

they look like bike gloves.
good chance that person is riding a $200 walmart fixie though so

fag

Jesus Christ this shit is so cringe worthy

what is this shit?

is this some plebbit tier eon-8 copy cat?

I can say this much: because Hillary and Trump are both displayed on the bills as being somehow equal or the same it means whatever this is about or whoever made these are actually bluepilled as fuck.

Wasn't HLI talking about sinus thrombosis in his last thread?

caught red handed

What if this was just some really gay way for Gary Johnson to promote his campaign?

Well it's the 14th, weren't we all supposed to die or something?

I can pretty much guarantee you this is all viral marketing for something retarded and lame. You're all dipshits for falling for it.

Nothing new here. It's simply your enslavement. Your taxes pays the interest on the loan that the Treasury took from the Federal Reserve, but the taxes are never enough to pay all the interest, because in order to get the currency to pay the interest, new currency is created by borrowing from the Federal Reserve and giving it to the Treasury, which surprise! comes with more interest attached.

The debt will never be paid off, because there isn't enough currency in existence to pay it, and there never will be. So you will always pay, for eternity, until the currency is worthless and crashes.

Oh Sam Hyde is trying to punk us, that's cool.
I wonder if Ghosty is in on it too?

So the BadSelfEater meme is a cryptic warning that hints the armageddon will happen on September 24? Is that correct? What's up with these fake bills? Where did the name BSE come from?

There's nothing better than spending 24 hours a day on Sup Forums. Damn, it feels good to be a NEET.

Honestly I don't give a fuck about this. Right now the only thing I'm focused on is getting trump elected so we stop giving away our country to third world invaders who can't take care of their own country.

There is nothing more important than stopping third world invasion.

this

Bad Self Eater is an Anagram for Federal Beast

I hope when the timer is up a retarded chimps face pops out and tells you to buy his new mixtape. Then I can laugh at these retards forever.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHIT TV SHOW, MODS BAN THESE FUCKING FREE ADVERTISING PIECES OF SHIT

The only red pilled rapper is what's his face from death grips

>September 24
ayy, thats my birthday?? Should I feel important now??

Not 24th, today the 14th

This some more rantic marketing clickbait bullshit.

Google up "Rantic Marketing"
they love their worthless countdown clocks

Wtf?
Throw a big one dude! It might be your last.

Stop saying "third world", you don't know what it means.

And since this is the information age and you could learn in a second if you actually wanted to, you are displaying that you are not only ignorant, but lazy as well, this undermines anything else that you might say, and you taint Trump by association.

If this was real life and you were supporting Trump, you would have just given an opponent an out to simply bury you in pedantic corrections and imply that since you didn't know his basic aspect of geopolitics, you probably don't know anything else about anything else either.

Blooody hands, and now it's a skeleton?
Maybe someone should check the bills for a biological toxin.

why give some hippie art student the attention he wants?

I remember reading about Rantic. They were suspected to be the ones actually behind the fappening leaks weren't they?

MrTeeth page gone for those not aware.

can you take your art project to leddit please and fuck off with these threads

Stop being such an cucknadian, the first, second and third world designations meant shit when they were originally applied. The new meaning to them is much better suiting and given how the (((Politically Correct))) class can't even ignore the difference with their Developed, Developing and Undeveloped tiers.

Says the guy from a third world country.

What is this? This doesn't look sobering at all.

Viral marketing for season 6 of American horror story.

>two voices call out in silence all can hear

so they're going to kill both nominees?

>the new meaning

There isn't new meaning. Retards just incorrectly spew stupid shit, that's all. It doesn't mean that the meaning has changed, it just means that you're an idiot.

this is honestly the gayest fucking shit

>rare flag
>dubs
>crazy comment

ayy, but how they gonna kill them both at same time? bomb going of during debate??

Scratch that
It's probably this

Pretty much what I expected. Didn't pay too much attention to that shit.

Its nice if I have some weed or painkillers. Sitting here stone cold sober all day is a drag.

Hillary could be braindead on an operating table for all we know, and the timer ends when Trump's speech starts tonight.

Someone wants to undo my trips tho, that was some reckless casting .

>Someone wants to undo my trips tho, that was some reckless casting .
no, both candidates dead is preferred to Trump presidency IMO.

That would be a massive happening and would give credit to Baba Vanga predictions.

Sorry Dahnahld!

It's just viral marketing for something. Everyone is eating it up just like every viral marketing campaign.

>Fingerless gloves
>Plastic chain
AHAHHAHAHA get fucked viral retard.

fuck off faggot. this just goes to show it is either a shitty ad campaign or just a shitty "art" project. if it was really some occult thing they wouldn't be spreading shitty bills and putting up statues.

sage

>Finger gloves in September
>finger floves at all

KYS faggot

Wud fugg

That top is a painting, Guernica by Pablo Picasso

fuck off with your viral marketing for some retarded as fuck tv show

buy a fucking ad already

Fingerless are nice to have in the winter

Degenerate smoker detected

Hey idiots, NBC don't have the rights to use logos of other companies on their marketing ploys.

>what is brand integration

Sup Forums is truly lost...

This is the stupidest shit in years. Nothing will happen. Probably some gay ad campaign.