Was it fair on her?

Was it fair on her?

I thought forever that this was Dakota Johnson playing that part, was pleasantly surprised when she showed up in the movie.

a fancy tamagotchi
who cares

fuck off viral marketer

Rachael >>>>>>Joi

post yfw
I LOVE Y--

Only cos Rachael could be fucked

ugly bitch

Would you a hooker with your waifu awkwardly projected around her?

The hooker was cute so I'd just fuck her

Well, I mean if I'd be willing to fuck a hooker, artificial or no. I'd feel even more weird and awkward fucking a replicant than I would an actual human hooker

It's like, am I by myself or am I with another person here?

K is technically a virgin since she's a hologram

she is so breathtakingly beautiful. superb casting

>implying Goose hadn't had his fair share of 3D sluts before he found the right path

Why would you even design a non pleasure model replicant with sex organs and a sex drive?

She's so beautiful in this film yet in real life she is another thot who insists on dyeing her hair a shitty blonde colour.

fuck off nigger

Fuck yes, what kind of question even is this?

the conclusion to her character was lame, she's not with K at all during his excursion other than looking at some items when he's asleep and then suddenly she's there after he loses the fight and it's the worst possible time to reveal herself, would have been better if she was there the entire time and was introduced to Deckard and then it wasn't just a wacky accident and mean prank that got her killed but Luv threatened to crush her if K wouldn't give up Deckards location or something like that that actually contributes to the story

nigger

This may come as a shocker, but most deaths in real life are quick and without satisfaction.

Why the fuck did she keep making that startup sound. Was it just so other characters could learn he had a holo-waifu?
Same reason they make them bleed like people but super duper strong like robots

No. I feel sorry for her nigger eyes. Nature can be cruel. Imagine her with blue eyes.. a goddess.

kys

Wrong, you barely ever see Joi directly interact with anyone aside from K to highlight how personal and private the relationship between them is, and how closely K holds his love for her that he doesn't let anybody else see it. She's an AI that's designed to serve and love him, it would be wrong to see other characters like Deckard act like she's a real person. The only other person she directly interacts with is the hooker, and that is to highlight how jealous she is of anybody else getting K's attention, and I guess Luv technically counts when she kills her.

retard

Well said. Fuck the shitskins