Was she really that unaware?

Was she really that unaware?

Lel.

Everyone knew, end of story.

Lol also at her heart breaking at all the women who fucked him and are now insanely rich. Such as HERSELF.

Fuck she's hot. i wish i was a millionaire

She knew and her clothing label needs to fold

She was the sloot in "The Business" with Danny Dyer

Women are snakes, they've been enabling him all these years. his bitch wife profiteed a lot from him. All the bitches he fucked had to wear her clothline. But now that the guy is disgraced, they're all clueless victims. That makes me sick that even Gwyneth Paltrow is pretending he harrassed her. It was an open secret, most women who approached him did it on their own. That said i have no doubt he forced himself on unwilling women too. But the bitches who posed with him are all skanks. His wife is a soulless disgusting skanks, of course she knew, she probably recruited a bunch of them.

when you love someone you tend to not notice those things

She probably knew and put up with it because of the money and power. Now that Weinstein is falling she's got no reason to stay around.

Of fucking course not. In any case it's time to play dumb and hop off that train.

No, she knew all about it.
She got tons of publicity for her clothing line, from Harvey giving these girls dresses from her label.

This. All a bunch of prostitutes. A lot of nerve reaping all the benefits of their whoring and then later on claiming victimhood status out of cowardice, PR concern, and want of easy twitter hugs.

gold digging whore abandoning ship, what a surprise!

Chill with the fucking Weinstein threads.

>gold digger
>finally a scandal to slam him with to get a much larger slice of the pie

If you're surprised she didn't stand by him, you're part of the problem.

>mfw any of the roasties he harvested except blake lively look worse than his own wife
if i had a 10/10 like that, i would never even look at another woman again.

Was Hollywood suddenly aware

If he's a rapist, then they're all rape accomplices.

He fucked them in their prime

JFC, was there any fat rich dirtbag Orlando Bloom's ex hasn't dated since they split?
What a ruthless fucking insect that woman must be.

But was it rape or prostitution?

No. The Harvesting must continue.