youtube.com/watch?v=XTnEhlvb6jI
youtube.com/watch?v=hM1vZ41LLl4
youtu.be/YjmghQC3nCE?t=1m25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone post it, I don't have it saved.

I guarantee normies will love those things. Minions 2.0

PORG!! PORRRRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=XTnEhlvb6jI

It's a penguin bunny, they'll sell like hotcakes.

idk why but those big empty eyes creep me out

Minions have a good design, and are funny in an "autistic cats" kind of way

Porgs look like they are in pain from a severe birth defect

I love porg

Why did the Finn dolls sell poorly?

>penguin bunny
....That's is pretty fucking cute. Very sinister even.

Because you touch yourself at night.

So do pugs because they are, doesn't make the breed any less popular.

#YesAllPorgs

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is Amanda but u can call me t3h P0Rg oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 43 years old (im immature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch Rick & Morty w/ my trans-girlfreind (im trans-bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not with fags like this existing

dumb ass

that pathetic new ""male"" manlet Jesus Christ

soulless eyes, "designed by committee" for the masses, looks like its screaming half the time

if it were a real animal i feel like it'll suddenly go berserk and rip my face off if i stooped down to pick it up

demon-penguin-cat

Jesus christ Krager, after 10 goddamn years of this shit you'd think you could just once get it right.

Come on. We can have delusions about next SW not making as much money as it did before, but to think this shit won't sell is straight up retarded.
It is not about likeability, it is about availability. If Disney floods the market with them, it will be the first thing millenial mothers will grab to shut their infernal spawn with.

People thought it was the gorilla from Ghostbusters, and most people did not like that movie.

th-that's a really tight dr-dress..

Because he is not a revolutionary, brave alpha male like Han and Luke, and as such he is not an attractive "aniki" rolemodel for young boys, and even if he was, his design is too plain and not very fun.

Also he is a nigger

this reminds me of a certain foam video

You know why.

I laughed more than I should

All joking aside, the demographic average shows that black people don't like Star Wars.

you sure? that seems odd. Black People love anime and SW has been pretty anime since the prequels

Black people like anime because it has sexy white women

TFA only has a jewess who makes weird monkey faces

Its...Its Foam Adventures part 2.

Never knew niggers could be this autistic.

>luke
>alpha
Luke is likable because he was a cute beta twink manlet with a pure heart.

>fucks his own sister
>cucks cuck solo
>slays the big baddie
>beta
Get outa 'ere, brainlet

i'm gay

>that manlet

that's a big porg

absolutely fucking pathetic

but luke is a complete pussy now user.

youtube.com/watch?v=hM1vZ41LLl4

Do you remember POGs? They're back! IN PORG FORM!

LOOK! LOOK! HERE'S OUR CUTE FURRY ANIMAL WE'RE SHOVING INTO YOUR FACES FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS SO YOU CAN BRAG ABOUT IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA SO YOU CAN FORGET HOW TERRIBLE THE ACTUAL MOVIE IS! AHHH DON'T FORGET YOUR PORG PLUSHIE WHEN YOU GO SEE THE LAST JEDI! AHHHH

But why is Kylo's scar on his face cybernetic? That just looks stupid

Porg xD

there is actually a science to this, which is why things like minions/member berries were so popular - you take something with a "cute" design and pitch its voice to a certain tone and people are automatically inclined to like them
youtu.be/YjmghQC3nCE?t=1m25s

What is this? Are these two boyfriend and girlfriend or are they nursery room playmates?

absolutely BASED

>STEVE HOW CLOSE ARE WE?!
>...Bout three feet

Based

holy shit where do they get these retarded ideas?

Nah
They're an incredibly transparent marketing ploy, but they'll sell like fucking hotcakes because kids don't know any better and the design of cute things has been narrowed down to a science

>Tattoos of a fictional stuffed animal from a movie that hasn't even been released yet
The main thing that I genuinely don't understand about nu-Star Wars is why all these people buy all this merchandise for a movie they haven't even seen yet
What if the movie turns out to be terrible and in 30 years time you have to explain to your nephew why you have a tattoo of a retarded gerbil on your leg

Explain to me what the fuck hotcakes sell like.

It just does autistic screeching?

>the we LIKED THEM FIRST people

if it was ears instead of wings it would have sold x3

Remind that they just slapped a seal's head on a penguin's body and gave it fur.

>That perfect skinny-thicc body
>Those girl next door looks

Please, for the love of God, tell me that she cams.

Because he's pretty much the film's comic relief. No one wants to buy C3-P0.

she does sisterkino?

>We need a cute character to sell to children

its eyes makes it look like a fucking insecto or fly
its creepy, not cute
they didnt really think this through

>you will never drive her around

Women loves that shit. Also who'll be the heroin this time?

I think they're payed by disney to make ads. I higly doubt someone that retarded would survive until their age. They have to be part of TLJ movie ads.

She really needs some d. But she's not that pretty, desu.

Because he is a nigger.

The negro character is the dumbest one, his story arc is literally retarded and no one like africans.

disney probably shipped big youtubers and shit free porgs just to get them to talk about it.

There are man children collectors who will buy anything star wars though.

Porg shit has been selling like crazy.
Movie isn't even out and people are eating it up.

Isn't that guy a creative executive for Lucas film?

this, also this new lucasarts cant make good characters to save their lives, they even ruined the classic ones

thats kawaii!

Wrong.

Can't tell if Daisy is shopped here or if she's actually capable of that level of facial contortion...

kek that pic

can somebody give me a source how good or bad the toys sell?

This movie will bomb. The fan fury will be harder on this fuck than Jar Jar.

>you'll never save Jenny from this pointless consumerism to make babies with her and save the white race

i rather fuck Boyega than Daisy

>that chin
How does she fold towels?

I'm getting a massive boner everytime she says "it's really big"

I'd rather cut my dick off.

this

Those mindless drones would eat up everything. I mean they cheered for a New Hope rehash

as long as Daisy Ridley doesn't try to act or move her face muscles she is at least a solid 7/10

Someone post the brilliant movie poster. Meet. These. Fucking. Things.

No you're wrong. Parents and collectors will eat this shirt up. Stay mad

Not really.

>35 kg wamen
>no tits
>no ass

I'll go for the chastity vote, thanks for asking.

Now Star Wars really is undisputed fantasy

You also forgot weird head form, manly jaw, tiny eyes, and boy-looking face in general. Well she made it to become and actress! Some Harvey-like guy must have audited her, otherwise idk how she made it.

>an actress*

UUUU

she tries to act in those pictures

thats why she is a 7

Yeah definitely an androgynous look.
Stronk independent wamen don't need ass, tits nor femininity.

this. It's definitely because of her track record or her acting skills